Jen Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I'm sort of liking Jen a little more, too. I think Dick was spot on when he told her he knew there was more to her than she let on - that she couldn't be as shallow as she came across. She's definitely one of the smartest people in the house. It REALLLLY irks me to hear Amber saying Jen is "fake-crying"!! WHAT!! The term "fake crying" coming from Amber???!!! And Dustin is an idiot with his questions to everyone because he only listens to Ambers BS and lies!

Poor Jen.

Kat

Poor Jen. It really must be so hard to be all alone and cannot even express sadness without having someone treating you like you-know-what. She's got to have a lot of courage to keep on smiling when they're doing that. AND, being called a liar about something when she wasn't.

And Jen is someone that I reallllly could not stand, at first - with the "me me me" stuff. That must have been an act to some extent - do ya'll think?

Kat

PS: It will be pretty satisfying to know some of these self-aggrandizing jerks see the tapes and see all those announcements they made that they KNOW who did what and were calling someone a liar (that was not one) and find out they were just blowing smoke... and know that all of America got to see them for the idiots they were behaving as - now that will be satisfying!

I think Jen is smart too and Dick is smart enough to know that she is as well . Danille does not . I bet if she wins HOH she will put them up again . I would and sell the idea that they are the same and will share the money .

i thought she said she left with a semester or so to finish. which isn't THAT dumb. getting an education is very important and i hope she finishes; but modeling is a narrow window. unless you're a supermodel, and she's too short. but the kind of modeling she does, commercial stuff can make you big bucks. but usually by 29 you're playing "young moms" so i can see why she would want to take advantage of her peak modeling years.

Why did Dick say she cheated ?...

Beause it is in Dick's best interest to continue to vilify Jen and Kail to keep the focus on them as major targets for the other HGs to go after instead of, say...Dick

i like jen

but i hate mike boogie

so me liking jen means that mike boogie gets to take credit for coaching her on how to act to fool viewers into liking her, and it means he knows my mind

:animated_scratchchin:

this sucks

I am not 100% convinced that Jen is the Chill Town wannabe. At the end of Dick's blog, he asks will for his Chill Town card. I think he might move in those circles and with his incessant name-dropping he sounds like Boogie to me.

Yea I get that about Dick wanting to use that aganist her . I guess I should have clarified and said he was wrong . It does not matter Jameka has to save Jen it is her mission and it has to go forward . Jameka has boxed herself in she will get Jen off block.

Will didn't rule by intimidation, he ruled by being the cool guy everybody wanted to be allied to. Dick only thinks he's cool. For Dick to get a "Chill Town" card, he would have to "chill"...and Dick does not do "chill".

I dare say if Will was in that house with Dick, Dick would have been gone by now, thanks to Will.

Archived