Jen Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of my favs probably my only oneiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

Guest jordansmom

Yeah me too can't really think of anyone else to root for right now. Maybe something really good will happen to give me someone else to root for besides her.

I like Jen . She is putting on an act and she is a model wanting to get more publicity . It is working too !

they all do thatiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpgiraq_flag.jpg

Me too...week by week I'm finding her less annoying but she needs to separate from Kail or start tattling on the things she tells her....the group likes that....gossip and innuendos

Does anyone know why Jen took her bra off halfway through the live show?? Was it mentioned earlier on the feeds?

i am still in YUCK over the whole "i had a booger in my nose and i sniffed and it went down to my throat, so i just reached into my throat and pulled it out"... that happened right before the live show last night. :huh: this is something one of the guys might admit to, but jen??? and it was so ohhh i dont know, matter of factly.

and WHY would anyone take off their bra mid show? that is one weird girl. :cookoo:

Oh, i think someone like Eric or Jam will figure out the super-secret Jen/ Dick alliance. After she's nominated and again not evicted, someone will put two and two together.

i kinda like her. i just dont see her making it to final 5.

And last night i thought julie was going to tell jenn it was eric. she goes

"So somebody put mustard on your pillow" or something like that, then she goes

"ERIC! what about your wrestling match"

and i thought she was pointing eric out. lol.

She knew Dick was going to put her up. This was an absolute shock for her since Dustin said she was safe and she thought they were friendly. Dustin is a snake.

At what point did the losers in this house TOTALLY change their mind collectively and decide it's Jen that should go home and not Kail?

Scumbags.

Archived