Jen Week 4

CeCiMom

Wow, Jen really is an ugly person inside and out. Granted, Nick and Dick were way out of line, so was Jen. She has no right to judge Daniele's relationship outside of the house. She has no idea how her and Kris truely met, props to Daniele for being too classy to engage with Jen after that point.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen was grinning from ear to ear. She was really trying to bait Dick.

She is so happy to have the attention back on her. She went up to the HOH and was so happy to tell them about her run in with Dick.

She is now in the DR trying to get her restraining order against Dick.

I'm rooting for Jen just to get through this week!

I don't have the feeds or showtime so I read the updates and I thought what I read was bad...but I just saw the video and its so much worse...Jen is doing a great job keeping calm.

They're all acting like trapped idiots. And it's even more fun watching the BB viewers after such an incident running around waving their hands in the air screeching OMG OMG OMG!

Jen is so happy to be the center of attention. She keeps looking at the camera and posing and smiling. [/quote

She's not the only one looking for cameras..you have the feeds you should know that.

But what do you expect her to do..she's been humiliated and I guess everyone would feel better if she went off crying, right?

Gee, Marty you have a daughter how would you feel if your daughter was being publicly humiliated like that?

She's stuck her butt on TV with every chance of humiliation. And not being the sweetest thang doesn't mean she won't still attract dirty flies. You don't need to be a Dick fan not to see the OMG's and over the top umbrage being taken. It's like Howie or Cappy all over again. People freakin.

this should not be about her being a woman at all. wasnt there a time when women wanted to be men's EQUALS? if we do, we shouldnt get special attention because we're WOMEN when people pick on us

ED shouldnt have done that, but people shouldnt just be mad because it was a woman being picked on.

Jen knows that the cooler she stays the more it aggrevates Dick. She can't resort to his scumbag level...she's way above it. I give her props for keeping her cool and getting under his skin...his anger, constant cursing, name calling and intimidation tactics are only making him look worse and that's the best revenge and exactly what she wants. She knows people will think twice about keeping a loose cannon in the house...that's one of the reasons they wanted Nick out. Way to go Jen!

she wants him to lose control...egging him on...and it's working and he deserves much worse for his actions towards her. He cannot get her riled up no matter what he tries..and he's not a quitter...so he's not gonna stop either. The bloodbath hasn't even started yet but I think Jen is stronger willed than ED is...she'll will eventually win and I can't wait!!!

Jen- I've gone from disliking her to admiring her resolve. She's not sobbing on an hgs shoulder or whining about wanting off the show...she's remaining strong despite the crapola continuously spewed at her. If I had been in her position, I would be an emotional mess, so I admire her for her strength. IMO, Dick is quickly losing all the ground he had gained with the other hgs.

Score one for Jen. Dick just tried to intimidate her and she just smiled and made him look like an ass. He had to give up and walk away.

That's the way to treat a bully and as much as I have issues with Jen, she is at least showing people that you don;t have to react to people who spew hate. Just smile and nod and they will go away. Much more effective than violence or acting out in negative ways.

Dep

Sorry...Jen is a self absorbed asshole....who walks around almost naked and spends too much time looking at herself (of course, she is quite beautiful)

She actually intimated that Dani was a slut for cheating on her boyfriend with Nick....that is why dick dumped a SMALL amount of tea on her head.

Jen told Dani that she (Jen) was a much better person than Dani.

Personally I want both Dick and Jen to stay, they are the only ones that make this year at least a little interesting.

Guest jordansmom
Personally I want both Dick and Jen to stay, they are the only ones that make this year at least a little interesting.

Sad but so true.

Jemeka used the POV to take Jen off the block. Dumb, dumb, dumb!!!

I guess they've all forgotten the time when Jen threatened Dustin and Amber that if they won the POV and took off either Dick or Daniele she would put the other one up?

These houseguest suck. They don't focus on the important stuff.

Guest jordansmom

but she didn't. Besides I thought the plan was to put Zach up?? What the hell happend? Its season 6 all over again lol

Archived