Jen Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eric is the last person to be calling anyone ugly
:animated_rotfl:

I'd like to see Jen stay for a couple more weeks just because she doesn't let Dick beat her down with his nasty mouth and spit flying tantrums. I'm sure it drives him crazy that he can't send her running in tears from a room.

But I really don't want to see her anywhere near the final two because of her connection with Boogie, If she was to win it he would be taking all the credit, saying it was his coaching that got her to the end.

It was pretty telling when they showed her crying and saying "I don't want to go home"...she's fighting harder than people want to give her credit for...there are things in the game that she has done that I outright cannot stand and I understand why people would be so irritated with her but I do think she is a good and decent person...she does need to lay off the personal stuff though...it gets old fast

Its probably him, Id be bitter too if a girl kicked my ass in wrestling and I wasnt tall enough to ride the tea cups at Six Flags.

STT...sometimes your posts catch me off guard. I'll be reading all this serious crap and then boom....lmao.

Cheers!

I really don't know how I feel about Jen. I'm with all of you who sway back and forth, given how much abuse she's taking in any given day.

But there is one thing I am taking delight in -- imagining Boogie zooming in on the feeds versus the live shows and deciding whether to hug her or disown her when she exits.

After all, he wasn't a master in the game -- he was coached. So I guess this is his last chance to save any street credit. If his student goes far, the mentor gets kudos. If she tanks, he's a washout. <I don't believe that Will has any part of it - he has a life built on reality, not celebrity.>

Following this Boogoe backstory makes me smile and keeps me interested.

I just had to post this here, too.... I was re-watching some of the earlier feeds when the gang gets together to plan their strategy and it struck me:

What consistantly cracks me up about the "alliances" is the Kail/Zach/Mike/Jen & Nick (not really tight with the other three) totally played horribly the one and only week they had any power and...

I look at Eric and Jessica as a group of two and Nick & Danielle as another group of two but all are sympathetic with the Dick et al group

The Dick group... Dick/Dustin/Amber/Jameka are such an all out brain-trust that they are the only group in BB history that keeps evicting their own members!! Granted, they evicted Mike... but since then, they keep putting up and trying to evict people that they could probably use to their benefit - or who already are siding with them (Danielle and Nick)!! Every single week they put up people from the Kail group and are so proud of themselves for doing it... but comes the clinch... they backdoor one of their own people!!! What a bunch of maroons!!!

Someone from the Kail etc. group may wind up actually winning the game without having to do a thing and also by being nominated by the Dick group until the bitter end!! What a riot!!!

Kat :animated_rotfl:

Archived