Jen Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really see anything that she did that was THAT bad. She shows her body...so what...so does the guys, and so did all the other female house guest (Janelle, Erica, and the others in the past, that weren't ashamed of it). She just has the best body of all of the females in the house right now, to me. Carol had a nice figure, and Jess isn't that bad either. But Danielle is a stick, and Jameka she has a little meat on her, which I like, and well, we all saw Amber naked :animated_shocking:.

She is interesting for the house, and the fact that she don't let Dick rattle her, which I am amazed that she can take all of that and not kirk out on him.

Not that I would ever want any violence to happen, I just figured I'd throw out there that Jen is pretty muscular and athletic so I bet if there ever was a fight she could lay out Dick.

Just sayin', don't read too much into it.

I would lay Dick's azz out. Jen knows what she is doing...she's letting Dick hang himself with his mouth and actions. She knows that the other people are getting fed up with him, especially the ladies. I just want her to curse his azz out, one time, and not be all passive about it.

The main ones that I can do without in that house is Kail, Zach, and Danielle...they bring nothing

i really dont care for jen.. however, i do agree with DC... instead of laying him out physically, she is doing it mentally.

me? i would have been right up in his face giving it right back at him. and maybe a good ball twisting. sEm_oops2.gif did i just say that? yes i did!

It would be oh so easy to get to his little testies...b/c he don't wear underwear. I know his ass is chaffing from those jeans. I don't see how anyone can not wear underwear when they have on jeans. eeewwwww

I'm not a big fan of Jen's...but I will say, she handles Dick VERY WELL and can hold her own...she just stares right back at him and says "bring it on"....it's the whole "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" thing. She takes it so good. Although, I do believe a lot of what we see is "pushed" and "staged" and "encouraged" and almost scripted so to speak...... so I don't know if in the "real world", if some stranger started bashing on her as bad as Dick, if Jen would just smile and take it.

I was thinking. Jen knows she does not have a chance with the Amber, Dustin, Jamka alliance. She said it would be no fun to stay if Nick is gone. Jen might just vote to evict Kail just for giggles. She doesn't care what anyone thinks.

I am also rooting for Jen to stay. I hope she goes far, not necessarly to the final two but I would be happy with final two. Not to mention she is hot, young, and smart. Triple threat if I dont say so myself. :rolleyes:

Guest jordansmom
She said it would be no fun to stay if Nick is gone..

Why would she say that after what happend the other night?? :animated_scratchchin:

I don't like Jen, but I like her being in the house because it causes friction, which makes it all the more interesting.

Archived