Jen Week 3

CeCiMom

I wonder what sort of person she's going to turn out to be? I've seen nice, fun loving moments out of her. It will be interesting to see if it was real.

Man I love the underdog. I hope it turns out that she does really well ( forms a good alliance so she's safe a little while, just to drive you people nuts) and throws a major screw into the house. Hopefully she'll leave Dick alone and does something outrageous.

ok so im shallow and like trashie women

see there really is someone for everyone

I've liked her and her bathing suits from the start, it's good to see she's not as clueless as she first appeared.

go Jen go you and Dick in the finals

apologizing in advance for saying I told you so but I don't have the opportunity often

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone update me on how her deviled eggs turned out/went over with the other hg's? I went to bed before she allowed anyone to eat them. She really made quite the production of making them. It boggled my mind how she/anyone would not have known how to make a deviled egg...they're so basic!

I'm still lovin Jen...as dumb as she "appears" to be...she does make some good choices...makes me think she's putting on somewhat of an act for stratigic purposes. She's a strong competator (physically) and I don't think she's taken seriously by the others. Not making a huge deal of the mustard incident was good on her...and not getting caught up and engaging in verbal attacks with ED is also smart. Too much attention in the BB house is not a good thing. Her downfall will be Nick...her ego won't let her accept that he's not into her.

It boggled my mind how she/anyone would not have known how to make a deviled egg...they're so basic!

a lot of people dont know how to make them...and those that do how to make them, somehow screw them up. there are a few out there (me included) that make the perfect deviled egg. yes yes yes... i know.. its a shocker... fizzle knows a thing or two other than pills. :animated_rotfl: my deviled eggs are so good they barely make it to the table at a BBQ..

maybe Jen is good at something after all too.. (although i really dont want to share another talent with her)

I've been keeping an open mind about Jen--honest!!

And I'm really trying to join the bandwagon here of people who might not exactly like her, but find there's more to her than they originally thought.

But I can't. I just don't see it. With every show I'm reminded again of the initial reasons I disliked her so much.

I WILL try to keep an open mind--and lol, I'll get back to you as soon as I have a change of heart...

Jen kills me. I don't think it's intentional but she is a riot. It started with her sobbing hysterically about her picture (if that wasn't one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!) and just gone on from there. I think she is ending up playing one of the more honest games just because she doesn't know when the hell to shut up!!

You all can be as open minded as you wantwhen it comes to Jen.!!!!!!

But her is my opion of her, she is a cold hearted bit%%, who's ego is out of control. This girl will stab anyone who stands in her way, weather it would be a family member, friend or foe. She is smart, driven and will do and use anyone to get to do what she wants. I think she is using BB as a stepping stone to get her name and face out there, so she can be the next reality person to profit from being on a tv show.

Fizzle - Are your deviled eggs even better than your dinner rolls at Christmas time?

Back to Jen . . . I just read her resume. Gosh, I had thought she was your average girl-next-door type,

just another face in the crowd. Now I find out she has a show business career. And I thought she was a nanny! I guess the joke's on me.

LOL at all the deviled eggs! I gotta admit mine are pretty good too.

I think Jen's secret ingredient is

mustard

;)

oldguy, how did i know you would remember those rolls.. you are like a bad zit that wont go away! stop reminding me about those rolls!

i am telling you.. even people that hate deviled eggs will try mine and end up loving them... now that means they are the best.

Jen can lay eggs.......for all i care.

becoming a jen fan . she follows no one unlike jameka, jessica, eric. does and says whatever she wants and to whoever :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

My favorite sound-byte of her tonight:

Kail: Do you think evil is God around here?

Jen: No.

My kinda girl. Part of God - maybe; all of God - never.

Archived