Jen Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking a a website of jen's and it says she was in "Click" with Adam Sandler as "bikini girl". My husband and I watched the movie last night (not for that reason), but I didn't see her or anyone wearing a bikini for that matter. Anyone know what scene she's suposedly in?

All this talk about getting rid of Kail is stupid when Jen is the more dangerous player. I think they need to get rid of her and let Mrs Robinson concentrate on getting revenge on each other because of their fractured alliance.

both are equal in terms of dangerous :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Before beginning this post, I took a deep breath and tried to still my trembling hands. Believe it or not, I am beginning to kinda (gulp) like Jen. I know, I know

. . . cryng over her picture, letting Kail stay in the HoH

room, making dumb moves, etc. But last night, my opinion of her began to change. Mostly, I think, because of the way she handled Dick's attacks.

Instead of striking back or bawling her eyes out,

she remained calm and unflustered. I liked that.

Who knows? I may soon revert to my original opinion

. . . or I may continue to like her even more.

I know most will disagree, but does anybody out there share my thoughts . . .even just a little bit?

I do giver her credit for the way she was with Dick - but I think it's a go-numb defense.

Passive agressive maybe?

It could come from her childhood - when she had to sit and listen to the parents, authorities, whomever, and found the easiest way to handle it was to just smile, say thank-you, and get the h*ll outta there asap.

I don't really see it as good handling.

I think she just doesn't react to much (other than her own face). By her own admission, she doesn't consider herself emotional.

Yah, you could be right on that one Yath. Let's just see how the week plays out, and how she handles herself after being nominated today, because it sounds as though that is what is going to happen.

I don't really see it as good handling.

I think she just doesn't react to much (other than her own face). By her own admission, she doesn't consider herself emotional.

Yep, I think you hit that one right on the nose. She's too caught up in herself to become too emotional in anyone other than herself.

A bearded old man, stung by the jeers and taunts of his "friends", jams his battered fedora onto his head,

stuffs his withered old hands into the pockets of his droopy pants and shuffles off. He mutters to himself

"I shoulda known better than to make that post. Even my friend Fizzle ( takes out his grimy red bandana

and blows his nose. He trudges on, remembering the

angry, torch-bearing townspeople shouting at the hated Frankenstein monster. He weeps silently . . .

King one hundred twenty three -

Another member of the angry torch-bearing mob.

Oldguy shakes his head at such an outburst.

Archived