Jen Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you all notice Jen checking out her reflection in her SPOON? And after doing so, she appeared to

KISS the spoon!

How about her compassion for Jameka and the others eating slop?! Jen is truly amazing . . . but I still want her to hang around awhile - not to the end, of couse.

i thought it had to be an act too... but then i read her hoh diary... it seems that she truely is a tard. what did she say about not feeling bad for other people... ? she must have been born without a heart.

and then on the total opposite of the scale we have amber.. that cries at the thought of anyone being sad.

:huh: its a crazy world

I do not like Jen, but she ads some really wonderful entertainment value...lol. I can't even believe someone like here even exists in this world. This is an eye-opener to me, lol. Wow...

still liking jen here.....i like how nothing bothers her, i thought it was hilarious when she stated her own problem with the 'whole feeling bad for someone else thing' in the diary room (just to refresh everyone here, jameka is playing a GAME in which she lost and had to eat slop...she can leave anytime, she's not having slop shoved down her throat with a funnel held by jen)

I have like these like wierd sensations sometimes. And um, like they just like randomly come over me. And um, like someone told me they could like be feelings. But like that's sooo not me so like it must be something else.. like a STD maybe?

That was absolutely the funniest scene so far.

When Jen was watching Jameka gagging over the slop, she (Jen) commented on how she doesn't "feel bad" for other people, and then said "I suck at that that" (like it's some kind of skill or something..)

Then she added, as she continued to watch Jameka..."I feel something though; I don't think it's bad"...

As in, what IS this strange new feeling?

Sympathy?

Empathy?

Well that answers the questions for me I had about her being a friend of will boogies - he had no compunction or feelings about really hurting/using Erica and now his good friend Jen is very honest about how little she feels about others pain or discomfort, i think the feeling she was having was gas.

the only hope to stop dick :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dick and Jen to final two. There, I said it.

I am so sick of almost everyone else in the house.

I want Dick and Jen to make an alliance and run over the house like bulls in a china shop. Their first rampage should be getting Amber THE HELL OFF MY TV SET! :furious3:

Now I know Dick won't do it but next I want that spoiled brat Danielle taken out. Her little tantrum last night made me think of a 3 year old who isn't getting his way in the grocery store and thankfully Dick was having none of it. Don't let that little snot walk all over you Dick!

Go Dick and Jen!

When Jen was watching Jameka gagging over the slop, she (Jen) commented on how she doesn't "feel bad" for other people, and then said "I suck at that that" (like it's some kind of skill or something..)

Then she added, as she continued to watch Jameka..."I feel something though; I don't think it's bad"...

...and that is exactly why I love Jen! She's great tv :clap: ...but I'm sure I'd hate her in real world.

Dick and Jen to the end is Ok with me but........ I really don't want to see any hating or back stabbing with Dick and Daniele. It is sad that a father daughter relationship is played out in the BB house.

For all the BS in the BB household and the Jen haters.. She's done a good job over the last two weeks of placing herself lower in the firing line, despite being nominated this week...

As others love to say this year "We've got bigger fish to fry".. Even though Danielle doesn't have any meat to fry on those bones..

For someone I sure didnt like at the beginning or thought I would root for, I am somewhat beginning to like her as far as the game is concerned (would never be-friend her in real life) but she does bring a different side to the "starter in crowd" she has held her guns and I gotta respect that. She just seems to not care, and thats how you have to be in this game, cant sure show your weak side and she really doesnt.

Jens Experiences:

Commercials:

Tuff Gong Clothing 2006

Katzkin Leather Interiors Commercial 2006

24/7 Sports Infomercial 2004-2005

Girls On Bulls Commercial June 2005

T.V. Appearances:

"Word for Word" (Co-Host 2007)

"Las Vegas" (Felt up girl at Pacific Tropic Contest 2007)

Channel 5 and 11 interviews for Lingerie Bowl (Feb 2007)

"CSI MIAMI" (Charity Auctioned off 2006)

"Las Vegas" (Local Pool Sneak "Jenny" 2006)

"Las Vegas" (Snow Ball fight x-mas 2006)

Showtime Ring Girl Toney Sept 2006

"The BEACH" (Pilot & Episodes, A&E 2006)

Southern Comfort (Pilot filmed March 2006)

CSI "Miami" Overboard(filmed February 2006)

Lingerie Bowl III Commercial (2006)

Bones (filmed November 2005)

The OC (filmed October 2005)

Wheel Of Fortune (Contestant April 22, 2004) I would like to see that epi...

Movie Appearances:

Soon: "Hitting the Nuts"-Ill be in and I am line producer

Smart, Sexy, and Jewish -Groupie #1 2007

Super Bad "stand up prop and others" 2007

5 alarm music video-lead girl Nov 2005

Click (Bikini Girl) 2006- stars adam sandler

Crimson Gulch (neighbor) release 2005

Pageants:

Miss Hawaiian Tropic Arizona 2003, 2004, 2005

USA Finals in Hawaii (September 2003, 2004, 2005)

International Finals in Vegas (May 2005)

Fashion Shows:

Everything But Water fashion show, Vegas & Scottsdale 2004

Puma Fashion Show Scottsdale 2003

Publications:

OYE Magazine Spring 2007

Perfect Body Magazine November 2006

Stuff Magazine November 2005

Daily Celeb 2005

American Curves (May 2005 Issue)

Featured in Several College Times Issues 2002-2004

Racks Calendar 2005

Arizonas sexiest undergrads calendar (April 2004)

Miss November of Rumble Magazine 2003

Bikes and Dolls calendar 2005

Training:

Scene Study: Kris Allen/Actors Studio

Technique- Cold Reading: Tineka Becker/TVI Actors Studio

Commercial: Temper Galegos

Hosting: TVI Actors Studio

Improv: Groundlings Improve Workshop

Spokesmodel:

Lingerie Bowl NY #5 (2005-2006)

Benchwarmer Cards (2006)

Bombshells Poker model (2006)

The Supermodel of Black Jack Reno (2006)

Lamborghini model (2006)

Action Media Car show model (2005-2006)

Red River Spokesmodel (November 2005)

SEMA show for Daat & Kruz (November 2005)

Aqua Velva Tour (June 2005)

SuperModels of Bowling Reno (2005)

Cougars and Kittens Model (Nov 2004)

Cougars and Kittens Calendar Model (2006)

Girls on Bulls Spokesmodel/Host/Clothing Model (2004-2005)

Featured on GirlsonBulls.com (2004-2005)

Featured on Brian X.com (Sept 2004)

Featured on CBSsports.com (July 2004)

Harley Davidson Toys for Tots (July 2004)

Galpin Motors Golf Tournament Lake Sherwood (June 2004)

Hawaiian Tropic Charity Tournament Palm Springs (June 2004)

Wella new line "Halo" hair sample model (Febuary 2004)

Owl's Nest/ phoenix open Promo girl (January 2004)

National Lapoons- Dorm Daze opening (November 2003)

Hacienda Harley-North Scottsdale Bike week (March 2004)

Hawaiian Tropic Superbowl Party, London Club (January 2004)

promotions at Vegas tradeshow (January 2004)

Maxim party(Temptation) Vegas & Phoenix (November 2003 & January 2004)

Diet Rite Tour Phoenix and Tucson (September 2003)

Cooking Light Tour Phoenix (May 2004)

She's crazy like a stealth ninja fox... could be her and Jes maybe for final two...

Jes, Jam and Jen for final three... Evil D can have fourth, the rest, I don't care...

who said nothing bothers her??? uh...daniele ring a bell? jenjealousy? again, i think what dick and jameka were saying tonite was on target. she's more than boobs and buttcrack...she has to be. maybe this game can help her empathy. i definitely think she will be around for a long time. someone would almost have to backdoor her to get her out...she's very tough.

As the more Jameka Dani Amber Dustin Talk..i'm finding Jen less obnoxious. She handled that mustard incident like a champ.

I have been anit-jen since the beginning, but she's starting to grow on me. I have to respect the response she had to someone putting mustard on her pillow and shirt. I would have been pissed!! Although I don't really want to see her in the end, I don't want her going anywhere any time soon. I think her and Dick should really work together and kick some A$$.

Archived