Snickers

Alcoholic Drinks

Pinot noir

Non-Alcoholic

Gingerade kombucha

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dumbass should kept with her plan to put up nick. a perfect example of what happens when you dont stick to your guns. if she goes this week she has no one to blame but herself. she pulled a howie imho . add jen pov replacement to dumbest move in bb history list :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Did you see Jen's reaction after Dick won HoH. She's so dumb I don't think it even registered to her how screwed she is this week (although I believe she isn't target number 1 for Dick this week :cough: Kail :cough:). Ohh well, I hope Danielle warms-up more to Nick even more this week to make Jen green with envy.

(Danielle speaks aloud so Jen can hear) "Daddy, can me and Nick use your HoH room tonight?"

MAN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME LOL!!!

I want to know did anybody catch this...after Dick won HOH Jen told him it was expected last week they did not like her and she won this week he won like it was fix...Dick was like yeah yeah yeah get my face girl.

dumbest moves in bb history

1. marcellus

2. howie getting james out

3. kaysar letting go of button

4. jen pov veto replacement

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

joe come on . he was no threat. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Jow was reatarded...sorry if anyone liked him..but he really should've kept his mouth shut abotu stuff...even though I found it extremely funny when Joe told Nick that she was telling everyone that Nick was trying to make out with her and Nick freacked out!

how was he sneaky when everyone knew what he was up to. he had no alliance. bonehead move by jen and i knows she regrets it big time :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Jen is somewhat amusing.....but man, will it get old if she is in the house for more than 3 more weeks. ugh..... I can only imagine LIVING with her....i can barely take it watching 3 hours a week!

so everyone is dressed and eating dinner that bb has provided.... i say everyone is dressed for a reason....everyone is dressed except for JEN! why must she walk around in a towel and then sit down to eat in a towel? is it so hard to go and throw some clothes on?

Fizzle I think they told her she still had to wear the unitard and she said they were all wet... She said something about putting on clothes and we got FotH for a few seconds and when it came back she had the towel on instead...

tonight when julie said that jen took the uni out of unitard all i could think of was yhea but she sure did put the tard in unitard :animated_rotfl:

i do feel bad for her tho like eric and dick say she's a real person she acts like this for real even out side of the house, hahahaha when she was drunk strategy talking to eric last night it was very hard to watch very uncofortable LOL

From the feeds I'm guessing she's America's Pick for nomination. He's pushing it with Dick

Archived