Sunday, July 15th

CeCiMom

good choice america but should have been amber :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else see the Stouffer's Bistro Panini Sandwich commercial? Looks good!

IMO - Dick was verbally abusive to Jen and it was totally uncalled for.

Eric didn't try hard enough to get Jessica nominated. What would happen if Eric is voted out - does someone else become AP?

IMO - Jen is most likely jealous of Danielle and Nick's relationship.

Kail was not talkative. What happened?

whats up with all these crappy fake dates? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

"is it just me, or am i the only one who thinks Julie didn't say "because of the opening in the teacup" on the LIVE show Thur?"

I'm 100% sure that she didn't say that because I finally joined Mortys officially to ask everyone why it was 9 gallons of water because it made no sense to me.

Just reran dvr of Thursday and she DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING about the door..she says twice, "HOW MANY GALLONS OF WATER DOES THE SPINNING TEACUP IN THE BACKYARD HOLD",

Thats it nadda, nilch, does she mention the door as part of the question. It's after the numbers are revealed that she says, "because of the entrance the Big Brotheer teacup holds 9 gallons of water."

This thread has been cleaned up. Please stay on-topic, Live Feed & Afterdark Discussion.

Thats it nadda, nilch, does she mention the door as part of the question. It's after the numbers are revealed that she says, "because of the entrance the Big Brother teacup holds 9 gallons of water."

That's what she said tonight too... :)

Here's what Krista has to say about some of the house guests...

I TRULY CAN NOT STAND JENN! SHE IS THE WORST PERSON TO EVER PLAY THE GAME AND SHE DIDN'T REALIZE THAT HER LIGHT BULB OF A BRAIN HAS BEEN OUT FOR QUIT SOME TIME. I LOVE EVIL AND DANIELLE OH AND NIC TOO! JENN MAKES ME SQUEAL LIKE A PIG! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

KRISTA BB2

LOL I forgot about the fake dates everyone else was going on... Sorry that I wasn't clear Marty... Yes Mike won this date during the PoV comp and picked Amber for whatever reason to be the one to share it with...

Archived