Sunday, July 15th

CeCiMom

Dick is running his mouth again... same story over and over. :sleep1: He's been annoying me for 2 days now. I really wanted him to stay but, now that Daniele has the POV, I want him to go... well, maybe I want Amber out over him but, just barely.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg mike may be the most antisocial hg ever :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

nick saying he going for hoh next week so he can f camp kali over :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

nick saying kali and mike are brains of camp kali not zach :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

the house is officially divided

camp kali with joe, zach, kali, jen vs the rest

from all the whisper i am hearing. joe doesnt no he is banish from the rest yet :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

the rest alliance(jameka,jessica,danielle,nick, etc..) apparently want zach gone :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

dick. did. not. threaten. physical. violence. he related what would happen in a circumstance JEN began to describe. threatening physical violence is..."i will snap your neck". you can not like him, lose respect for him for what he really said, whatever...but threatening ACTUAL physical violence is serious and SICK...and he didn't do that.

when did he threaten her?

I remember him saying something along the lines of "IF i were a girl, I WOULD'VE snappED your neck." That doesn't seem like a threat to me cuz he's speaking in the hypothetical and in the past tense.

Was there another instance?

when did he threaten her?

I remember him saying something along the lines of "IF i were a girl, I WOULD'VE snappED your neck." That doesn't seem like a threat to me cuz he's speaking in the hypothetical and in the past tense.

Was there another instance?

go to the airport and say bomb . i promise you wont get in trouble hypothetical speaking :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

the plan by jen is to put nick up as a replacement :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I didn't realize that what happened inside the BB house had a direct impact on national security. Yes, what Dick said was mean, but it was pretty funny if taken in context.
stop trying to be a smart guy you know what i mean :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Jen just announced that she made up her mind to put Nick up against Dick. OMG this girl is turning everyone's game around. I am starting to like her, she is not letting anyone deter her from whatever the hell she wants to do.

Jen just announced that she made up her mind to put Nick up against Dick. OMG this girl is turning everyone's game around. I am starting to like her, she is not letting anyone deter her from whatever the hell she wants to do.

me too. she is rather smart. she see everyone is bs her for their own interest :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

As much as I dislike her, she's definitely playin the game! Should be interesting to see what happens...

I've been moving her up my list for a few days now... she is much smarter at this game than she let's on... and putting Nick up is GENIUS I just didn't think she had the balls to do it so, I was wishing for her to put Amber up. But, this absolutely is the best possible move for her. Dani is in everyone's alliance (except the mrs. robinson's and the hanger-on peeps) and taking either Dick or Nick out of the game weakens her BIG TIME.

So now that makes Daniele have to choose between her father and her BB buddy.

I think that Dick will go home. The house will vote however Daniele, Kail and Amber say.

whens veto ceremony? today or tomorrow? i really didn't want jen to put nick on the block..... but yhea it's her smartest move, i really wish amber would go home i felt bad for kail handcuffed to amber all night listening to amber wine about being a pawn for 24 hours LOL

when jen does put nick on the block her game in the house is done she will have made enemys out of just about everyone, way to end your BB game early

I have it on good authority that the bb producers slipped Jen a cell phone. She's ducking into a closet

in the dead of night and receiving phone calls from Boogie. He's coaching her every step of the way - with an agreement that they split the money if she wins.

Jen just wants all the attention on her. If it is hate attention she could care less. If she is on the block ever better. Anything for camera time.

Kail is sure campaigning for Dick to leave.

As much as I can't stand Joe, I'm pulling for the Kail alliance and not just because Jen is in it (since I'm one of the resident Jen "fans").

You see, just like Season 6, I'm starting to dislike the OTHER alliance more than Kails. At first, I never really loved the sov but the Nerd Herd annoyed me SO much with their holier than thou attitudes that I sided with the sov and slowly started to like them as the season went on. It's the same way this year. It's not that I LOVE Kail's alliance right now, but I really dislike some of the people in the other alliance, so I must pick Kail's by default.

Archived