Sunday, July 15th

CeCiMom

i would like to see some little people throw pineapple chunks at the houseguest.. but thats just me.

OR.... as they walk down the hall, i would like a big padded fist to pop out of the wall and hit them in the gut. oops.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how many here are watching the live feeds, but this has got to be the most hilarious thing I have ever seen on BB (Strong Man Competition). I have to give them credit on this...the HG have surely been a creative bunch with their invention of games and this entire competition!

Not sure how many here are watching the live feeds, but this has got to be the most hilarious thing I have ever seen on BB (Strong Man Competition). I have to give them credit on this...the HG have surely been a creative bunch with their invention of games and this entire competition!

I have to agree, i am cracking up

the funny thing about this comp is the hg are exposing themselves at being good @ physical comps :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

lol no alpha male determine due to both mike and nick tying :lol::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

yep the commentary is very funny. more so zach then dustin :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

one for the guys :party_smilie::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

joe was the weak link :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived