America's Player

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he did go on and on and on... at first she looked interested and compasionate.. by the end, she was just sitting there with a dazed look on her face... probably like our watching the feed lol

Eric needs to improve or I'm going to ask for a replacement of our AP :)

Kail joining others in the kitchen... Dick/Kail laughing about their 'date' last night

D: you still glowing from our date?

K: my husband is secure

D: he better be after 18 years.. if he isn't something is wrong... your kids are like he's picking up my MOM!!

(oops, meant to post this in the 'live feed' thread... sorry!)

Eric has no idea of when to shut up. He just goes on and on and on........

Dear God, he completely ruined this chance. He could have made up a story to Kail that she could have repeated to her alliance to make them not hate him so much, but he screwed it up.

Maybe if he gets voted out, they could pick a new AP??

I thought he ruined that one just as much as he ruins every conversation. Maybe he has made up his whole life so far.

Really, can America request a DOR?

I want the name of the person who interviewed him and decided that THIS is the person who will do tasks and have conversations on behalf of America in the BB house! That genius needs to take a vacation and let a chimpanzee do their job for the next two months.

lol Cat! now that would be funny... how about the ChenBat pet they have adopted? Can we let that be America's Player, and give the bat a vote?

maybe the next AP vote can be:

To tell Eric to talk on and on and on, text the number 1

To tell Eric to shut up already, text the number 2

I couldn't imagine America doing a 180 from having Janie as "America's BB Sweetheart" to having Kail as their favorite.

Then again, we could have an unusually large number of homophobes watching this year looking at Kail as their hero.

I was watching the feeds when Eric started...

2 mintues into it, I was saying he needed to be more interesting, relevant and short.

More than 30 mintues later he was still blathering on.

I have no idea what the whole point was for this task

If this is what we have to look forward to, America's Choice is Pointless!

I'm confused. So did America pick Kail because they love her or because they hate her? If it's the first choice, I've lost all hope in how this country votes (for anything).

i did in 2000, then really did in 2004. weve lost all hope

I am not surprised that Kail was selected...she and Dick are the most different from the rest of the HG's and other votes are divided among the other 12 HGs...

It is like Sanjaya staying in AI for so long...he stayed in as long as there were a lot of other contestants to make his voting group count.

Why would America pick Kail for this task...of all the people in the house??? Sheesh! Talking to her would not be difficult, funny or entertaining in the least. There was no challenge in that one. Telling Dick, Mike or Nick some long drawn out sob story...could have been funny. I'd love to have seen any of their reactions to him blathering on and on and on....

Why would America pick Kail for this task...of all the people in the house??? Sheesh! Talking to her would not be difficult, funny or entertaining in the least. There was no challenge in that one. Telling Dick, Mike or Nick some long drawn out sob story...could have been funny. I'd love to have seen any of their reactions to him blathering on and on and on....

I so agree. Why Kail? That was such a lame choice.

Archived