America's Player

Eric

How did they choose him?

Why did they choose him?

What do you all think about CBS' choice?

What do you all think about the twist?

I think it will be a great advantage and he will make the top 5 most likely. He seems like someone who will fly under the radar anyway.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you just spoiled it for the west coast

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

true if they are here they would know already lol

i was justb being politically correct if you know what i mean

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review. to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

I think they picked him because he is likeable, mild-mannered, not intimidating at all, and not the best looking guy in the house (although that's not saying much, this year). I think I read that he was involved in advertising or casting for reality television (am I wrong about this?) so I would say they brought him in from the inside, sort of like Erika. I think he's a good choice. He doesn't seem like he would be a devious person, so no one would suspect him if something turns up missing, or a lie is told, or something like that.

if he wins will he get the total winnings

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review. to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

I dont know him, I was on these boards during season 6 and just remember him going on and on about that, wasnt on here last here since i spent a year in south africa and didnt catch the show...I was actually looking for him though, his conspiracy theories were a riot.

What was your screenname?

Archived