America's Player

My initial guess ... he is all an act. Everything about him is the wimpy, insecure dork to fit in...

So far, I feel the same way about Eric, plus, he sort of reminds me of James, and I didn't care for James because I thought he was an insecure, wimpy, crybaby snake of a guy..so maybe it's that resemblance what makes Eric unappealing to me so far :dontgetit:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

donna, i take offense to that!!!! he is from my area, and we all have that same limited vocab... its just how it goes around here. but it doesnt make us IDIOTS!!!

too bad I didn't get to pay for feeds all day that showed the front of the house and then three hours of the real stuff will be on showtime anyway. yeah and too bad that everyone who gets the feeds comes here and posts what is going on. too bad too bad

I think Eric has a chance. He seems to have a pleasant personality and I think he has a chance as long as the tasks he is given to accomplish each week are not too over the top or offensive to anyone. Since CBS wants as much controversy as possible, there is a good chance that some of the tasks Eric will be required to carry out might get him into trouble with the other houseguests. We'll see.

he's the non-retarted Cowboy

i Take offense to that. hes from my state... and he wasn't retarded. he just thinks wranglers look good for some strange reason. :animated_scratchchin:

And he can't be that retarded. he did win 50,000 bucks.

I think if Eric would ever STFU he may have a chance. Judging by the looks hes getting when he talks he may be on the short list for next week along with Jen.

I met cowboy and eric is no cowboy. Cowboy did look good in his wranglers though..... you just cant look at anything else and hope he doesnt take them off.

very true Ginger.. eric does make the show for ShowToo... everyone else is yawning but eric wants to Yell :furious3: at everyone. lol

i think he is related to my husband.... really i mean it.. seriously.... I MEAN IT!

Archived