America's Player

Ok Ginger and Fizzle your right. I would rather listen to Eric on Sho2 than have to look at Jen put on her makeup for her dimestore date.

I just think he speaks then thinks, or speaks and doesnt think. I dont want him out before we have to chance to use and abuse him.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok Ginger and Fizzle your right. I would rather listen to Eric on Sho2 than have to look at Jen put on her makeup for her dimestore date

Watching her put on makeup is a picnic in the park compared to her eating that candy bar in the Jacuzzi. I thought she was deliberatley trying to gag herself with her fist and then hope mike gives her CPR. The way Mike looked I would think he would leave her for dead in the Jacuzzi. He couldnt care less if she cut off her air supply or stood in the corner of the jacuzzi. really he could care less.

Is it just my own perception or has Eric cut the F-bombs waaaayy down?

Is it possible that BB is reporting our feedback to him already?

I thought of it just now, as he was telling Jameka that he was working on his dating skills. Even inside the joke I thought I heard a bit of message to his audience.

One of the houseguests asked him to tone it down--it might have been Carol--I can't remember which one, but it was one of the ladies. So, maybe he's adjusting partly because of that. Then again, I'd be surprised if BB hasn't called him in and told him that they can't use any of the footage he is in, because he drops the f-bomb constantly.

They aren't showing Eric much at all, today.

I'm just praying that we will see DR entries, and he'll be smart and evil and crafty, and this is all an act. I would be so impressed, because so far, this dorky persona seems real. I've noticed that he uses the f-bomb a lot when he is trying to convince someone of something, or when he is trying to act irritated about something. Maybe he feels that the curse words give his words more impact? I don't think the other guests feel the same way, though.

What an nuerotic mess this guy is. So repetive in his conversations.

I don't think Eric is gay either...he's so busy trying to start something with any of the girls....but he has absolutely no game at all. I'm betting he's a virgin. :lol: A horny virgin!

I leave my headphones on as I go to sleep if people are still up at night and boy did I get an earful! He had a conversation with Jen where he was ripping into Daniele. They were whispering terribly but I heard him call Daniele that wh*re, that b*tch, that c*nt.

:jawdrop:

I was thinking this is America's Player :animated_shocking: Boy what a busted twist.

see now.. thats when i have to draw the line. i dont like when people call women whores.. and i surely dont go for the C word. that is the biggest NO NO. disgusting. just pure disgust! nothing brings the mad out of me until i hear something like that.

:furious3::mad1:

Archived