America's Player

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dying to see a real interview in the DR with Eric. I want to see what he is truly like, to see if he would normally ramble and act nervous, or if it is a genius master plan. I will bow to him if he is faking all of this.

i saw most of that converstion on live feeds. i was wondering how CBS would air it because he took FOREVER and was cussing up a storm.... I think on the show when they were showing the little peices of it they should have had a time clock to show that it actually took 40 minutes.

I hope the next question is, "Who should Eric start an alliance with?" Because as a floater hes got a huge target on him and if he gets voted out in the second week, the Americas player twist is gonna backfire on CBS/AlisonG just like all of the other "shocking" twists theyve tried. :blow:

I think the made up story was so America could decide who he should confide in to build a sort of trust, period.

So, then why did America pick Kail?

It may be because she's in what is currently the strongest alliance but I dont think that one conversation is going to cause her to save him the next time shes HOH (or has power to influence the HOH).

I wonder if Eric is avoiding making any commitments to anyone, hoping at some point that we will tell him who to trust.

Unfortunately, its making him a target, which will make it harder for us to keep him in there to play with.

We may not like our player very much so far, but I don't think that America is so dumb as to have our one chance at influencing the game voted out...

I mean, how much would we have LOVED to have a vote when it came to s6 and the nerd herd???

I want him to stay... at least til the top 5.

There is a definite advantage to having people who know "all of the secrets" telling you what move to make...but it does put him at big risk to not be able to make choices sometimes until the last possible minute. Or if he does, he may have to go back on those promises & REALLY put a target on his back.

Archived