America's Player

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wanted us to vote which sob story he should tell.. not who he gets to tell it to!!! wtf!

it would have been better if we had a choice of sob stories to pick from. pffttt

LAME! I agree with Fizzle. What kind of sob story? All we know is it will be a lie. He could say he didnt get the job he wanted afer college and say it crushed him. Done, over.

Will he have to cry? Will he be boo-hooing? Blowing his nose like a circus clown? Thats what I want him to do. I want him to make a scene like a blubbing school girl, remember how Will Smith used to act in Fresh Prince? Over the top? Thats what I want him to do.

Vote for DICK

It will be funny watching Dick trying to get away from AP sob sob. He will tell him to go to therapy or something.

I voted for Danielle. I wanted to vote for Dick, but I want this chat to actually materialize into a stronger connection and I doubt anything would come-out of this talk between Eric and Dick. Plus, he's more likely to agree to this talk with Danielle than Dick.

he's already talked a mile a minute nonstop last night while i (finally) watched some of the feeds...so he'll have to make something up, im not voting on this one because its dumb

He needs to tell KAIL!!!!!

And it needs to be a story about how his father was never around, he grew up with just his mom, and for the last while he's been struggling with these strong urges to be gay.

He needs to ask Kail for guidance and support, and when she recommends the Bible, etc, he has to remind her that he's Jewish (he is).

If he comes up with his ear falling off and the paramedics saved it on ice and he went to a surgeon named Dr. Frankenstien who sewed it back on then I have to believe they are stealing ideas from this board those dirty lying cheating hookers.

Yath I like your sob story. I would also tell it to Kail, but a slightly different version.

He and his father virtually owned their small town -

real estate business, hotel, bowling alley, etc.

They owned a fleet of Hummers in which they tooled around town. But the housing boom went bust and, about the same time, his faher was caught with the town's Dirty Hooker. He really wants to win the BB money so he can help his mother. She's currently living out on the edge of town under an overpass.

What is a "DIRY" hooker? Besides, you don't even know her. How do you know she lies and cheats.

If I say she's a Dirty Hooker, that's what she is!!

Archived