America's Player

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most annoying person in the house is the darn person they gave America to represent us. I cannot stand to hear him talk and he has nothing interesting to add to any conversation. I think he is gay and I think there are more pairs in the house than we know. Like maybe some of them are siblings. I also think that there are some lesbians in that house and other gay men if not all the men. If they are not gay they may be bi but something is just not right feeling about most of these people. The married woman reminds me of the twins for some reason and I think she is going to try to be another whats her name that was so wrapped up with the fireman Eric that everyone hated. Damn if I can remember her name. She was the leader of the nerd herd and won the game that season. I think the biggest snake in the house is going to turn out to be Jemeka. I don't care if Eric is our player, I hope they send him home soon. He just irrates the hell out of me with his stupid giggles and boring conversations. I think Jen is a stripper in real life and the producers made up the Nanny crap. Jessica is the second most irratating person with that sweeky voice of hers and she is a witch in lambs clothing. Nothing about this bunch is normal to me. LOL I think we are all in for alot of surprises this season. LOL

Snakes, I think you are right. I think several of you got Eric figured out - gay, idiot, has ADHD and maybe was using the F-Bomb to try to be different than his actual personality, but failed miserably. Bye Bye Eric - hope you get evicted prior to your future romance with the boys!! :animated_wave:

rut rohh.. i think KING has been drinking and posting...

By the looks of it I didn't do too bad... I was a little tipsy, ok I was drunk somewhat... Good party from what I recall... The band (Shocker} rocked...

I remember lots of talking on the feeds when I got home but I don't think I was following it cuz I can't remember what was said....

I wonder how many pms I sent?? I see no warnings in my inbox so I musta been good!!

I don't like him. As someone else posted, if we see a DR where he's all cackling and rubbing his hands together and is an awesome diabolical puppeteer that would be cool. BUT, if that happens, then how much fun will it be to make him do things? I mean the promo said we could make him make out with someone. I don't want to MAKE an awesome BB player makeout. I would almost rather have AP be a court jester of sorts, someone to make do hilarious things.

I am not impressed with the AP aspect. Has anyone else read the question and voted? There is really no choice as to what the task will be because BB has stated what the task will be we just get to pick which HG he will confide in. I wanted it to be several tasks to choose from like A) start a fight with someone, B) go without cussing for one week, C) throw a food competition, or D) anything better than BB's option. Just a little disappointed!

Archived