America's Player

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you imagine if America voted for him to makeout with someone? When that girl finds out, all hell will break loose!! I'm just hoping there's a girl in the house that thinks he's cute. There are a lot of cuties in there!

edit: I looked and looked to see if there was already a topic like this but didn't see one. Then I hit post and one came up! oops! The title they had didn't click then.

america would be charge with sexual assault then

Why would they be responsible for sexual assault? It would be no different to me than any other bloke in the house trying to make a move on a girl who wasn't interested.

I remember in another Big Brother, what's his face (HOWIE!!) would always try to hit on girls who didn't like it.

I'm surrrrrre... common sense plays in and if he can't get the girl OR BOY to be mutually interested.... he won't go for it.

Eric does NOT shut up! And he is talking stupid stuff (nothing makes sense), or at least that's the impression I'm getting from the feeds tonight.

I think he's (Eric) nervous and insecure...can't compete with Nick, Zach and Mike (the guys) ..so he has to be the funny one...more annoying though. Way to chatty. Maybe he has to appear to be goofy and carefree so no one will be suspicious when he does something stupid that America says to do..

Worst possible player to be America's choice. I hope either Amber or Carol win POV..save themselves and he's put up and voted out.....

My first thought re Eric was that he was a good choice, and then I wasn't so sure, because of some of his annoying stuff...but now I'm thinkin' again he might be an excellent choice BECAUSE of his annoying stuff....

But my main thought is: HOW do the other HG's not know about this angle? It's been on commercials, on the Internet, etc. for weeks...I'm having a hard time buying into their ignorance about this.

To copy someone elses clever response technique:

I'm totally :censored: curious about the :censored: swearing if it's done to kind of make him less :censored: suspicious. Nobody is going to :censored: figure him for a :censored: 'insider' because it would seem too :censored: ludicrous that someone who swore that :censored: much was the :censored: America's Choice puppet.

My initial guess (as for whatever weird reson, I told my friend about half way through last night that I thought is was him as America's player) is that he is all an act. Everything about him is the wimpy, insecure dork to fit in. I would think that CBS would have spent time finding someone who could pull it off at least for a while so that their master plan would actually play out...but then again CBS isn't always on top of their game...

I just read the rules for AP on CBS.com. The first vote is on Sunday, and voting starts at 5 p.m. Pacific time. We are limited to 10 text votes and 10 free Internet votes. Just FYI. :animated_bouncy:

who will be fools enough to pay for text voting when you can do it for free? jmho

YOu typically still have to pay on top of the cost from your phone provider...usually 99 cents to text in.

Archived