Carol Week 1 - Evicted

Jem

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Carol might stand a chance if Kail learns that Amber now knows about the guys' alliance.

ETA: And from what I just read in the LF Discussion thread, she found out today, from Dustin.

i am not saying nobody has her back.. i was talking about calling her J-blo.. :huh: why do you think you need to convince me of something? like i said, i have the live feeds.

the jessica hate for carol will go on until hell freezes over

In the history of BB, I don't think there has been any HG cuter than Carol

In ther history of BB, I don't think there has been a HG that who does nothing to right to save herself. It looks to me she has given up.

I'd say there is a 90% chance she will be evicted.

I really don't think she knew how to play the game. She was really recruited as Jess's nemisis and she just didn't get it. She made Ashlea look like a BB genius.

It does appear that she is a bit out of her element. On one of the feeds she honestly seemed very pissed off that cameras were following her around. Most HGs ignore them, or play into the cameras loving the fact they are getting their 15 minutes of fame. Carol seems to hate it. If she does make it through, we might see a different side of her as she adjusts. I doubt she will still be here after tomorrow's eviction.

yup...Jen was the 1. I'm glad Carol's gone...I like Amber, but man she has to be pissed after seeing the way Jessica was bad mouthing her and all. Jessica is nasty.

shw was a lame duck :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

On House Calls today she told Gretchen that she wasn't a BB fan, she'd only seen some of BB7 allstars and that she never applied to be on the show.

Apparently that Beeyotch Jessica wanted to be on the show and to get her five damn dollars back so bad that she dragged Carol's name into this. Carol was asked by the producers to be on the show and she gave up her spot on the Kansas City Chiefs cheerleading squad to go. :footballhelmet: She'd just made the team when BB8 came calling.

If she'd seen the show or been on this board she'd have smelled the rat before she f*cked herself over. Cheering for the NFL is way bigger than that crap league J-Blo & Alison cheered for.

The way I see it, Carol's debt (if there really was one) is more than paid back. Jessica is in the house for at least one more week than Carol, which means she'll get at least one more $750.00 check than Carol. Since Jessica wouldn't have been on the show without Carol, I figure she's up $745.00 right now.

Archived