Carol Week 1 - Evicted

Jem

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fizzle. I can't see the second secret post. Wha happening?

The first secret post came up with a big pink band. It was scrolling. wild stuff.

I found a way to read the second secret post.

I hope payback is a biatch for those two. I think I will probably wind up liking______in the long run. He was my first choice to begin with.

i can see it, why cant you. did you highlight it?the first one i goofed on at first, and then got it right.. and then the second i got it right the first time around. you gotta highlight it.

THIS IS STRAIGHT OF THE FRONT PAGE

Dont know if this is a spoiler or not, but if you dont want to be spoiled, DONT READ!!

Dick started a conversation about religion with Jameka and Kail. Dick feels the Bible has discrepancies and is flawed. Since the Bible says it must be be followed and believed in it's entirety, if the Bible is imperfect, then the entire concepts implodes. Jameka and Kail are devote Christians and of course couldn't agree with him. Jameka really didn't want to continue the discussion, as I think she was afraid her passion would alienate her from Dick and maybe others, but Dick kept her in the conversation. Dick's mother is a minister and Dick has a lot of questions that he feels no one has answered. Jameka feels there's no need for her to have questions, as God has proven his existence in her life.

STRIAGHT OF FRONT PAGE ALSO

"Kail stayed completely quiet until Dick left and then her and Jameka revealed their true feelings, they felt Dick's conversation was a personal attack and they feel he's truly evil and an agent of the Devil. Kail told Jameka, "Well now you know who to target next week.""

ok, who is doing the live feeds right now.. they are so screwing up! i mean... not like i care for kail.. but morty's prides its self on being the best.. and that is NOT THE BEST!!!

ok, i am done. :)

IT WAS CAROL! i was watching the whole thing!!! i even went to one screen! so i could not miss a thing!

i know king.. i know you were just coping it.. i just gotta get some steam outta me! lmao

it didnt SAY it was rude to them, no... but i just listened to it twice, and it came off to me as He was being rude to them. it wasnt a friendly conversation or debate, he was knocking down there belif system.

k6 I cant talk religion now. :lipsrsealed2: but as I read it they were ignoring him. that is rude. they didn't want to listen to his beliefs/doubts/questions.

No I cant hear the tones (damn these are times I miss the feeds) but it is what it is.

i was watching the whole thing on the feeds... i didnt see him being pushy, or rude. he was trying to have a convo, a debate.. or whatever with the two of them. and they in turn, didnt care to know where he stood on things. didnt care how he felt, didnt care why he felt the way he did. all that mattered to them is that they believe in god and if you dont then shut up.

typical

Listening to it - I hear it the same way. He is a little bit rough around the edges so he comes off differently, but you're right. Basically, they are done with him because he is questioning religions/god. He makes intelligent comments, they are lacking in that department.

and then they wait until AFTER he leaves to talk crap about him.. like he was a big piece of sh*t and how dare he. how dare he jump on their religion... there is a jew in the house and they dont see the jew questioning their beliefs.

meanwhile, Dick was just trying to have a some sort of conversation.. maybe to see if they even knew anything about whats in that big bible they lean their head on at night. uhhh huuu.. jameka seems to know more than carol. carol seems to know a few prayers and the big word across the front of the book

Archived