Alcoholic Drinks

Cranberry vodka

Non-Alcoholic

Pineapple orange juice, orange soda, Sprite, apple juice

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the casting directors must have a thing for people that look like jennifer/carol. hopefully they weren't stupid enough to find a jennifer clone, surely they knew how hated she was. already worried we have an erika clone, based on the chilltown training to win rumor. i don't want to see a jennifer clone too.

it could have been worse, we could have had a marcellas III (beau marcellas II).

One good catfight with Jessica and she'll be gone...

Maybe it's just the name, but soes anyone remember the character on SNL where Horatio Sans dresses up like a woman and keeps yelling, "I'm Carol." :animated_rotfl:

Point is, I'm hoping she's more like that than like Jennifer.

i hate to be the person to say this.. but kansas girls are not so... lets say... ... umm... they are not..... angels. lets put it like that.

did you know you can get your drivers license at age 14 in kansas.. yup.. its restricted.. but still...

scary i know.

::::::::::clicks heels 3 times::::::::::::::

fizzle clicks 3 times. ::::: where did fizzle go? :::::::

I think she is kinda cute. I haven't seen any videos of her but I think I like her from her picture.

yep looks like a jen

what does getting a driver's license at 14 have to do with they type person you are? ... there are many states that allow restricted and/or hardship license at age 14, especially states that have a lot of farming. That is necessary for these farmers and their families to provide for their families and work the farm.

twin.. because there really is no use for them to get a license at 14 anymore. they are not using them to farm.. they are cruising with their friends and learning how to get in trouble at a earlier age. (i am not talking about the farming communities..) i am not saying all of them.. but

its just funny how people dont think of bad things happing in states like kansas.. or they dont think that kids in those states dont have problems like they do in high populated states.. and its just not true. take a kid from L.A and a kid from Salina, Kansas. who would think the kid from kansas has spend most of his teen years jacking cars and getting high.

thats all i am saying.... and i am not saying this carol person jacks cars and gets high! lol i am just saying dont think she is all goody goody cause of the state she is from.. ;)

now admit a jennifer look alike come from my home state looks bad, hopefully she will be 180 from jennifer. just because the btk killer came from kansas, doesn't mean kansas is filled with serial killers.i don't know what you people are talking about. i am from Kansas, and i am a perfect angel.

sunflower.. i am from kansas too.. well my family is.. and well.. i am no angel. :smilielol:

and the teenager i was talking about.. the carjacker and drugie.. well.. i know him too!

:animated_rotfl::lol::o

i was just telling my sister and grandma (yes my grandma loves BB) that 2 people from kansas will be on the show..

my grandma said the house will think they are inoccent girls but little to they know... lol

Supposedly her father has posted at jokers (I couldn't find the post, but this is what everyone is saying he said) that there is a 1 in 3 chance she will walk out when she sees her enemy...

Archived