Carol Week 1 - Evicted

Jem

But no mention of who the enemy is huh? Com'on Yana...dig a little deeper... use your sources...we need more dirt to keep us going until Thursday! ;)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked at Carol's Dad post on Jokers. Seems he is a Republican State Senator for Kansas. He doesn't say who the enemy is but admits she has one in the house.

Carol, according to her dad is very smart and very accomplished. She sounds interesting to say the least, not another model wannabe.

Here's the post confirming she has an enemy...

Sorry

I am still limited in the discussion I can enter into. I know they have No Idea about what is coming and It will probably turn into a test of her character. I think it is a 1 in 3 chance she will walk out or who knows. I just hope there is a referee.:-) I also think there is a really good chance that she will get through the emotion, realize that she must keep her eyes on the prize and get past previous conflicts in life by forgiving the other and getting on in life.

Carolsdad

Wouldn't the other person from Kansas be the enemy? Since they live in the same state and would have more chance of actually knowing one another?I had to go look her up. Jessica is from Kansas, so any thoughts on these two being enemies?

these twist are lame. i doubt anyone of these enemies are truly enemies

An article about Carol...presumably written by her father.... Click on 2nd link below....picture 6 or 7 in slide show....our Carol????

http://www.bigbrotheraddicts.com/2007/07/f...s-fat.html#more

http://www2.kcchiefs.com/joe/2007CCAnnounc...Show/index.html

Hi, I am Carol's Father. I want to help set the record straight I have already see what appears to be weak attempts at humor. She is a junior and the University of Kansas. 3.2 - 3.5 GPA Accepted into the School of Business and trying to decide between Business Finance or Marketing. After this maybe she will choose a double Major. In high school she had a 4.2 GPA with honors. She was in the top 3% of the class.

She has been in competitive dance since she was 4. She has been studying jazz, tap and ballet for 17 years.

After high school she went to KU not just because it is a great school but their dance team is competitive on a national level. If you have not heard of the UDA or the Universal Dance Association you have watched their competitions on ESPN2. For the last 2 summers she has worked for the UDA.

Carol began teaching dance at the YMCA when she was 16 years old. When she was not judging competitions for UDA she was teaching dance clinics at high school though college levels. She was scheduled to teach another high school when she was selected for the show. She also had to resign from the Squad for the Kansas City Chiefs. They still have her up on their website. Here is the link

She enjoys competitive sports, played softball through high school usually as the catcher.

Carol has 2 sisters Vivian and Lauren along with little brother Derek. Vivian is 26 and due to have her 1st child in October. Carol was concerned before she left that she might miss the birth of her first niece.

Can we stomach 2 cheerleaders in the house!!!
:drool:

It would seem that Carol and Jessica were enemies because of them being from the same state and both being involved in dance/cheer, but with BB you never know... Remember DNA do not assume...

wow.. Carol's descriptions fits on of my daughter's to a T ... and if she was at UK .. my daughter knows her. They went to UDA camps and competitions together and probably have judged and taught together. Daughter is in Italy for the summer so I can confirm it .. but will ask her when she calls.

This was posted at sucks...

According to friends of both Carol and Jessica, they went to the same high school, but were on competing "cheer" (Carol was a pom pom, and Jessica was a cheerleader) teams. Carol's best friend claims that Jessica was chosen for the show first, and Carol thought that she was scouted for the show in early June. Friends have also said that "Jessica hates Carol intensely."

Ok - I'm going to be very superficial right now - I don't like her teeth. There - I said it and now I feel better.

Hmmm . . . two peppy cheer people that hate each other - why do I sense a "Mean Girls" moment when they lay eyes on each other.

haha...they could settle their dispute by having a cheer-off to see who is best...other hgs would love that I'm sure! :lol:

Yeah, maybe so now CBS is incorporating twists through other shows. When does the madness stop.

Hey, OmegabetaZeta your nickname might mean you know something about cheerleading...if so, can you share the lingo with us - I need it to compose limericks.

Thanks.

same as with jessica if she click up she will go far

yeh...I did changed my opinion somewhat of Carol....more personalbe and mature than I thought she'd be. she's ok for now...wait and see!!!

I just want to say, I live in Missouri, We border Kansas, AND you all have it wrong about Kansas, even tho us Missourians do not really claim Kansas, or Johnson County as it is also known because it is a really snobby upper class area, not farmers and farms. Carol lives in Lawrence Kansas which is a college town for University of Kansas, has a beautiful campus, and for a small town is quite hip, lots to do, and fun places to go and some really good restaurants. Now the older Kansas City Kansas is also known as Wyandotte County, which is the lower rent district. If Carol lives in Lawrence she is in the higher rent district.

I don't know why every one thinks kansas is just farm country. It is a funny rivalry that Missouri has with Kansas, Kansas City Missouri, and Kansas City Kansas. State Line Road is about 12 blocks west of where I am at. I work in Johnson county and live in Missouri. Kansas City is a really beautiful metropolintain city with beautiful parks, historic areas, is known for having as many fountains as Paris, we have some great restaurants, and fun fun people. Now I can't say that Carol is your most typical Kansan, she is pretty, she sorta looks like you typical KU coed, but so far how she acts is not typical of Kansas girls. Just wanted to set the record straight about the ideas people have about Kansas and the midwest. :animated_scratchchin:

if she can survive this week i expect her to last awhile

Archived