Carol Week 1 - Evicted

Jem

"Maybe I'll just call him Richard, his god given name" ---he doesn't believe in god, they should call him what he wants people to call him. Theie arguments are pretty pathetic. I guess he debates with them because he will always win the debate.

Then carol says "he's a dick in every sense of the word" what a brain she is. She can't call him by his name Dick but she call him a dick. When are these two getting put out. They are annoying as all out.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm maybe that is why i like dick...

i like to win a debate too!

my fathers name is richard.. and he goes by rick. but a lot of richards go by dick. that is just so childish to say you wont call someone dick.

and then they wait until AFTER he leaves to talk crap about him..

the way i heard it he kept raising his voice, and he just got up and walked away... (i dont know, i might of saw it diffrent if i could see it, but by listening to it, thats how i took it)

no, i didnt see it that way. they were giving him dirty looks and he was trying to tell them he meant no harm and wasnt trying to preach to them on how they should be.. maybe cause of the looks they gave them.. he thought he had to re-assure them? i dont know. i did not get the feeling he was being a jerk. if i was there and having that conversation with him, i would have totally been into it with him, even though my thoughts might not match his.

Here it is folks...what everyone is waiting for. Don't read further if you don't want to know about Carol's sexual preferences.

Carol: I dated a klepto! SHE was bad!

The plot thickens! Jessica and Carol are not enemies over $5.00.

ok, was that another typo? it could be.. i have been up doing stuff and not paying attention... so i didnt hear it. darnit. i cant confirm. but it would be interesting.

she looks the type.

Carol is the biggest hypocrite...complaining about Amber campaigning...she's worse. I started to like her yesterday...now, not so much. She's been campaigning and bad mouthing Amber every opportunity she gets. I want Carol out!

I dislike her defeatous attitude. Everytime she's sure the votes aren't going her way she says she wants to go home to her "boy" and how everyone in the walls hate her. Despite that I would rather see Amber go.

She might play for both teams...;)

Hey Fizzle, Love your ferret this year, and I really don't care about what any one says about Kansas, I live in Missouri remember, we really don't claim Kansas, I was just saying there is more to it than farmland, so it matters not to me that you stand by what you say, I was just yakkin about where I live close to and that Lawrence Kansas is really a cool place, now as far as Carol? I don't know , unfortunately I hjhave been working the last few days and haven't even had time to check the updates about the feeds, so much else goes on than the general public sees on the show, hopefully I will get to catch up tonight after I go to my job in KANSAS!!!!!!!,LOL

fatcat, please catch up!!! its worth it. :animated_bouncy: lots of funnies and lots of "oh no she didnt! they are all wacked out of their minds. non of them are normal. they are all messed up in the head. so carol is not alone. :)

I am definately going to catch up when I come home this eve, after I watch the show that I an dvring, also I may get the showtime too thing, it sounds like it may be just as good as 24/7live cam. our restaurant closes an hour earlier on sundays so I have to leave for work earlier but we close earlier, I will see you all here later!!!!!

Archived