if you favorite leaves will you keep watching

uvp

reason for thread: is i see folks saying in threads they will keep watch if their favorite goes

but last week after first hoh comp i could have swore i heard folks saying if so and so goes they will quit watching bb

just wanna keep this thread handy if so and so goes to see who all lied :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"just wanna keep this thread handy if so and so goes to see who all lied"

Didn't you start a post like this yesterday?

I'll still be here, dam, go to the off topic thread.. I spend my summers here.. lol

nope :blink:

different matter that got dealt with :blink:

me i'll keep watching regardless

:lol: uvp, i think i have seen you say that you wouldnt watch the show anymore for whatever reason... and then the next day you are back here starting more threads. i think people say that in the heat of the moment but dont really mean it.

i have never thought about not watching it... but the day could come that i wont want to watch it..... or its cancelled. :lol:

you fib again fizzle :lol:

i said next year i probably wont watch this rigging crap again ;)

:lol:

yes i will still watch if (when) janelle gets kicked out, im interested to see if they can all hold a conversation without her name being in it...i imagine they will still talk about her and blame her for things well after she leaves.....and i think it's going to be especially interesting to see james realize that he wasnt only on the bottom tier for the sea-sick alliance, but also for the LOD

I have kept watching all season, as one by ones my favorites left.

Ali, Jase .. Diane...

And I keep watching.

At this point though I think I am watching till Janie leaves. Every new week, my hope is renewed she will be gone.

It's what is keeping me going.

I won't stop watching if my favorite goes...but I reserve the right to bitch and moan about it like a little girl... ~ crappy

and i reserve the right for you to cry on my sholder after we both make fools of ourselves :D

I will definitely watch it. No one is making me half as angry as some of the HG's last year. For some reason, even though HG's have done some backstabbing against my favorites no one did it in the sickening way than Jen did it. Jen even had the nerve to be rude in sequester. I'm still mad at that! :P

I actually didn't watch it last year when it got down to Maggie and Ivette. I just didn't find either one interesting. I checked on Morty's the next day to see who won.

I think the only way I wouldn't watch this year is if it got to a final 2 of Danielle and either Marci/Erika

I liked Erika the first time but there is something off about her this time.

Archived