if you favorite leaves will you keep watching

uvp

Guest StarBaby

He's just looking for a reaction, IMO. It is so obvious that Janelle is a strong player and deserves to be there in the end, if she makes the final two.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly CrackersMartini... and Whose to say CT even had to help her in that comp? It was one doll, put in her sight.... who knows if she wouldn't have found one anyway. She kicked @ss at the other rounds, why not that one without help?

As far as baiting or not baiting.... Even the Janelle haters have never accused her of riding coattails. :blink:

You must have all turned Danielle on mute the million times she explained it.

Meteor HOH= luck/ handed to her, no skill necessary

Eliminator HOH = Given to her, nobody sat her down

Graveyard Veto = No skill, just being willing to punish the house and stuff

Seance HOH= She missed a question but got that re-do.

Doll Veto= Boogie threw her that Nakomis doll. Also heavily luck based.

and I'm sure she obviously had no advantages in the Morph-o-matic since she rocks at that comp.

Howie AND Erika willingly got off the web. I don't care that Danielle won her HOH that way, whatever, but to say that Janelle who I now believe has one of the best comp records in BB history, has not earned it is just ridiculous. How hard is it to give credit where credit is due? At this point, any HG that is there has obviously earned it, one way or another. I don't have to like a HG to give them credit for being good players.

Guest StarBaby

Well, Rebel, you are right about one thing at least -- I do tend to put Danielle on MUTE these days because I can't stand listening to her drunken ranting and raving, intermixed with bouts of tears, and her voice drowning out everything else that is going on.

Needless to say, I have my opinions about her ability to justify everything she does and vilify everything that others do.

Now, will I watch if my favorites leave? Yes, but I won't enjoy it nearly as much, and I won't stay up nearly as late to see what's going on.

:lol::lol::lol: This is hilarious.Janie has beat Dani time and time again.The only time Dani won hoh is because Janie couldn't play because she had been hoh the previous week.Besides I wouldnt listen to what Dani has to say about how Janie wins comp,she is a drunk and dont make sense :P:lol::blink:

Archived