if you favorite leaves will you keep watching

uvp

I'll still watch the show - kinda like watching an oak tree grow -- you know there won't be anything that changes enough to blow you away, but you just feel committed to see a slight difference. But ... I'm already so bored that I'm really thinking about canning the feeds. How much more boring can it get?? I bet the poor producers are working overtime trying to get enough footage to make the show look interesting this yr. All I ever see is CG zoned on a wall - Janelle has gone into sleep mode - Howie is no longer amusing - Will & Boogie just want their lives back - & I would rather watch paint dry before I'd watch any feed that has James, Dani, Marci or Erika. My month comes up on the 21st & I just don't see this getting better. I love BB, but this season is a train wreck.

<sigh> Susan.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way I would stop watching is if the final four somehow becomes Danielle, James, Will and Boogie. The reason being simple. I find them all despicable and I wouldn't be able to stomach watching them win a lot of money.

I've given up having favorites because they change all the time, and just when I start to like or dislike one in particular, they'll do something completely different and I change my mind. So now I don't care who wins, loses, or how long they stay - I just want to watch what happens! :D

I will continue to watch no matter who leaves.Heck I didnt like Maggie or Ivette last year but I watched till the end.Plus I have no life so of course I will watch.What else will I have to do.I mean I guess I could spend time with the family and all.But I mean who we kidding there will be plenty of family time after BB is over. :lol: .Plus when my fav leaves I will just pick a new fav to win :blink:

Dr. Will is my main reason for watching feeds, he is not my favorite though. If he left, I'd still watch the show but not the feeds.

Jani is my favorite and if she left I would still watch the show but not the feeds even if Will was still in the house.

Last year when Jani got kicked off, I didn't watch. Who could, it sucked so bad. Just Maggie and whats her name chick.

This year, I have said I would never watch BB again of they did not redo the last HOH comp and CBS redid it so, I am still a devoted BB watcher and always will be.

My exact comment after Erika won HOH last Thursday, "was this week is going to get really boring so I won't bother checking the message boards or updates for a while." (Not that I would stop watching.) However, Saturday morning I checked in and saw they replayed HOH and Janelle won HOH. I was glad that the drama would continue. I don't really care who wins BB but I love how Janelle and Dr. Will keep every one in a tissy!

So yes, I will keep watching, but I may not keep updated everyday if some of my favorites go home. The other HGs are just sooo boring.

I started watching BB the summer of BB2. I was pregnant with my first child. SO my husband and I spent the summer tuned in. Now we have made it a tradition to watch. Even when the folks I like the most are gone I still watch. Love the show. I hope there is a BB8.

I usually stop watching at the final two, because they are so boring, or so obnoxious. When Jun and Alison were together at the end of their season, it was unbearable. I couldn't stomach Maggie and Ivette at all, so watching them together as they congratulated themselves and trashed the others was unimaginable.

This year, I can think of several final two combos that would be interesting, and a few that would be like watching paint dry. I think George and anyone else will probably be a mess, because George is nice and doesn't talk trash or strategy. Erika with anyone at the end would be a bore. Howie would probably pace like a caged dingo in the house or backyard if he made it to the final two. I can't even imagine him in the house with any other houseguest. If it was Janie, it would be constant sex talk, and with anyone else, he would just irritate them. Will and Boogie together at the end would be boring because they already talk in shorthand part of the time, and I'm sick of hearing Boogie's party stories and Will's stories of Botox and his girlfriend. You want to spend the rest of your life with her Will. Okay, we get it. Let's move on.

Good combos: Anyone with Janelle; especially Janelle and Danielle. I think they would talk about all of the strategy that went on, and it would be interesting. James would be interesting in the final two. Danielle would be interesting, as long as she isn't with Erika or George or someone really quiet. Boogie would probably open up to any of the talkative hamsters, and be miserable with the quiet ones.

I will admit it is fun to watch the final two the night before they face the jury. They usually sweat buckets and worry themselves to death, and sometimes they try to throw blame on each other, which is always fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I will most definitely be watching until the end. I enjoy watching everyone's antics. :)

I'm thrilled that CBS moved Big Brother from Saturday nights to Sunday nights, especially because of pre-season football games that are played/locally broadcast on Saturday evenings. I've missed too many Big Bro episodes during past years on Saturday nights because of this, so now I get to watch both.

I'm hoping it's two fun people in the Final 2 like Will and Janelle, and not two duds like Booger and Erika. Booger and Erika would most definitely be a snore to have to watch.

I'll always be watching the shows until the show is over, but if Danielle leaves then I'll prolly watch the feeds less, and then if Janelle or Will leave soon after I'll prolly stop watching feeds all together..they get boring after awhile it seems, Will--Janelle--Danielle are the only three that are a least bit interesting to watch on the feeds...but I'll always keep watching the show.

I didn't watch last year once Janelle was gone. I figured why watch when I couldn't care less which sheep got the cash. There is absolutely no eviction this time that would cause me to lose interest because I don't have a favorite this year and everyone I didn't want to win is long gone.

The only one I didn't want to get the cash @ the start was Allison and we all know how soon she left. When I got the live feeds, I found a couple of more HGs I didn't want to win as well. I was a big SOV fan @ the start of this season, but listening to Howie's non-stop obnoxiousness made me glad for his early release along with Marjealous and his non-stop whining. What a disappointment Mr. "If I was in the house I would blah blah blah" turned out to be. Never once in all the times he's dissed other players on HC for their gameplay did he suggest the strategy of lying around in a robe and bitching 24-7. Talk about a wasted spot in the Allstar house. :rolleyes:

nebartist - wierd how this works but Dani has become my favorite now that she got backdoored by her supposed best girl. Bunky stole our (this board's) idea of a second winner chosen by the viewers and put it forth as his own today on HCs. If by some miracle CBS picks up on that and does have an additional prize, I hope it goes to Dani.

I'll still watch even after Dani goes because I want to see how far the guy who's controlled this game from the first day - dr. Will - goes.

I think you're not going to be disappointed, hty. If the jury votes on gamesmanship and any of them are up against Will or Janelle, they won't get the votes they need. Their best hope to win is if two of then are the final two, and how are they gonna do that w/o Will or Janelle to lead their follower asses there? Of course, if one of them is up against Will, the jury could go all sentimental on us and give it to the other person just because Will has won before, but I wouldn't count on it.

But they don't always vote based on gamesmanship

I know. Right now the jury is made up of two weener-whiners who vote emotionally and one (James) who will vote on who played the best game. Bunky said today he thought the jury will lean toward game play as the deciding factor because they're all allstars and have been around the BB block before.

Who's on the final jury is going to be as big a factor as who are the final two. Dani should be able to shake it off and vote for the best player - especially with James there to calm her down the next two weeks. That leaves the five still in the house -

• Erika will be an emotional voter - and if she's there she'll be pissed that she got played.
  • Will, Janie, and Booger will vote for the best player - with the exception being that Will will vote for Booger over the stronger player - and the only two that are stronger than Booger are himself and Janey.
  • George is a wildcard - he'll vote for for Janey if she's in the final two. If Will's in the final two, the person who needs the $$$$ more will get his vote. If neither Janie or Will is in the final two, then that leaves Erika and Booger. Your guess is as good as mine as to which George would vote for.

If Janelle wins, she's basically another Lisa.

Janelle has been called a lot of things by the viewers, good and bad, but I have never read anything as ridiculous as this. You are joking, right? :huh:

And yes, no matter what happens I will keep watching. I don't have the self-control to not see it through. Even last year, I watched the last few episodes even though I could have cared less which of those two won.

Archived