Janelle and Will???

babydoll

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WannaBeBB7: The confusion is what makes this so interesting. If we weren't confused we wouldn't be on page 22! :D

I gotta say it again. I eat this s^&% up!

I hope Will and Janie stay so that they can keep confusing us. All the confusion leads to a more interesting season. :lol:

But, I fear that we may never know the truth- even once the show is over. :(<_<

I have a theory- i think the reason that will dosen't want to win HOH is because he knows erin has dumped him OR they were already broken up and he knows when apicture of Erin or something from her is not sent to his room, then he will be exposed.

He also told Janelle that he would give her his phone call if he wins AC, probably b/c everyone will be left wondering why He diden't call Erin. I mean I know he can call someone else but wouldn't he WANT to call a person who he claims to love to clear the air with her or to make her feel secure?

I always find that I'm on the same page as you Cutiepie. After reading your posts I almost always want to say "Ditto" (but I'll try to resist doing that and spare everybody else on this thread)

:D oh thank you! ive agreed with all of your posts that i can remember too. i think we're both on the same page of what we think [and hope] are going on with will & janie.

i REALLY hope that we find out on after-show interviews or something, cause I really want to know.

will or janie better not leave tonight! even if one of them stays it would suck. think about how much more boring the feeds would be without their flirting and banter. it keeps us entertained!

love them or disbelieve them, its better entertainment then george vaccuming or erika sitting looking at the memory wall.

Well, all I can say is that, as far as I'm concerned, tonight Janelle lost her identity. A total win is all that could redeem it for me. A sad day in BB history. Hope the women of the world do better than that.

ETA: (15 minutes later on the live feeds)

She might just be figuring it out now. <sigh>

Katydidit, I was ticked off, too-----but then I figured out that as long as Erika won POV, it didn't matter who she put up, the result would have been the same. George would have left.

Even if she put up both Will and Boogie, and Erika won POV, Erika would have saved Boogie, and George would have had to go up. Erika and Boogie would have voted out George.

It would have been the same if she put up Erika and either Chilltown mwnber. If Erika wins POV, George is put up, and goes home.

I don't think she thought that far ahead , it took me almost an hour to figure out, and she had like 5 minutes.

But at least it helps to know that it didn't matter anyway.

janelle is WILL ivette

i can wait till janelle gives WILL her scooter

i started out the season totally against will and wanting him out.........little by little he sucked me in. heck, he has pulled it off AGAIN! these people knew what he was all about... and they let him get this far???

janelle... i still love her... she might make some stupid moves, but the fact that she is still there proves that she played it good.

boobie is only there cause of will and erika is only there cause of boobie... i only hope that they are the next two to leave.

Well well well...I am thinking we should take up a collection so we can buy Janelle a t-shirt that says "Property of Will Kirby". As we all saw, she can't think for herself. The good Dr controls her completely. She is OWNED.

For all the folks who were thinking she was playing him, you saw that theory is completely out the window. If she was playing CT, she would have nominated Will and Boogie, guaranteeing that 1 of them would be going home. :lol: Move over Howie, another BB6 person has made a big blunder. :lol:

Uh oh Janey, you can't play for the next HOH. B)

:lol:

Right: she would have had to nom MB and E. and put W. up as a replacement if either of them won PoV.

As soon as she and W. were alone after J. won HoH she told him that she wanted to put those 2 up, but W. told her to put up G. instead of MB, and she did. THAT guaranteed that CT would survive the "week" no matter what.

Does anyone think there is ANY chance that if E. is evicted and J. wins F3 HoH she will have enough brains NOT to take Will to F2?

I hate CBS for setting Janelle up like that. There is never time before live nominations, they have to decide on the spot. But Julie announced that she had 4 minutes to decide, and then kept the cameras on her to show Will manipulating her.

He's done with her, she served her purpose. Yet, somehow he will smarm his way into convincing her they can still be friends.

As for setting her up, well, CBS didn't make her get up and go into that room with Will. It also looked like she tried to grab a second or two alone with Erika before noms but Julie called them back.

Archived