Janelle and Will???

babydoll

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say let the healing begin! As soon as we can all accept that Pinky and the Brain are nothing but lying pigs mice, the sooner we can get on with our lives! Oh, who am I kidding...I franky won't give them a second thought after finale night, comforted by the warmth of karmic knowledge. :P

I hate booger. something that makes me feel better is that there is no way though that he will win the game.

drat i wish they would show will & janie if they're out of the diary room cause i dont wanna watch sleeping bodies!!

hmm maybe they are still in the HOH room, which looks good for my Janie & Will adore each other camp! :lol:

I never said he did it for the right reasons. I wish they would show the clip where James handed him the Whiners Tiara. :rolleyes:

How hilarious would it be if they were in the diary room telling everyone the whole romance is to just absolutely irritate Boogie...lololol.

I like the whole romance idea too, but can you imagine how they would be outside of the house? Eventually one of them would be upset because the other one required too much attention...lol. They would make some pretty babies though.

Can you say sociopath? (And I mean that in the nicest way possible. I LOVE watching Will

ha ha ha ha ha I don't know why but that cracks me up because it's kind of what I was thinking but it was said in such a nice way that it isn't even an insult to Will :)

Ugh - I'm really getting tired of anything having to do with Will! 21 pages and he's still a complete enigma. There are only a couple of scenarios that I would find palatable given the way he's been acting in the house - one would be a Romber-type scenario where he feels so drawn to Janelle that he thinks she's the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and is tempted to propose to by the end of the show and is therefore willing to put her and their future ahead of all friendships the way Rob put Amber ahead of his friendships with Lex, Cathy, and Tom (or something like this to a lesser degree). A second scenario I'd be okay with is if he put his long-term friendship with Boogie ahead of everything else and made it his goal to get him positioned in the finals to take home the win since he won last time. A third scenario would be if he and Boogie agreed that they'd try to get to the final 2 with each other, may the best man win and if only one of them makes it to the finals a win for one is a win for the team.

What I'm tired of his all his mixed signals to all the people that are significant in his life at the moment, including his friend, his girlfriend outside the house, his girlfriend inside the house, us - like if he's conflicted about who he'd rather help get to the finals Janelle or Boogie, then couldn't he at least be honest with us about that in the DR? Is he like just not capable of being honest for even a moment? :blink:

Is Will playing Janie? Boogie? Himself? EVERYONE???!?!?! I'd go with the last one. I dont know WHAT this kid is doing.

Me either! :lol:

Guest StarBaby

I'm not sure exactly what Will is up to at this point, but it seems like yesterday he was really trying to downplay the relationship between him and Janelle. Is it because he really is nervous about "GF" on the outside, or is it that he is nervous about Boogie turning on him. Boogie has been pouting or trying to stir up crap for a few days now. He even told Danielle he thought Will was really falling for Janelle. If you're Will, you ought to be a little worried that if Booger wins HOH, he might just put Will and Janelle on the block. Your only voters would be CG and Erika, so Will realizes HE could very well be the one who goes home (or if he really does have feelings for Janelle, and I did say IF, he would be worried that she might go). Anyway, maybe, this whole downplay is to calm down the Boogie.

Oh come on people! Will is protecting himself. Playing a switcharoo on the internet viewers so we dont think he really likes Janie - just in case Janie kicks him to the curb. Now I hope she does! Erin deserves this guy...she picked money over love and that may be all Will has to offer.

i'd love to believe that this showmance is the real deal! ..it keeps it interesting.

i think will is trying to be reserved in case janelle is playing him. i really think they have feelings for one another..how deep they'll run after the show is anyone's guess.

if the feelings aren't real, why is booger having to do damage control and getting all pissy? will & janells's relationship is scaring the sh!t outta mike! :blink:

Janelle has Will staying up until all hours.

Janelle has caused a major rift between Will and Boogie.

Will has done what to change Janelle and her personal situation?

Wrapped Janelle around his finger?

Tonight should resolve that issue.

As I have said before I am a hopeless romantic and as Will is constantly saying, watched his actions and not his words. This is why I think he does have feelings for Janelle HOWEVER, what I saw yesterday was Will trying to cover his tracks to either ensure Boogie doesn't stay angry or Ericka doesn't get scared and change the way she is about to vote. I think he is also worried about how he will be viewed by the public if he pursues Janelle after spending half the game talking about how much he loves his gf. As he told Jan the other night "he doesn't want to be that guy".

What I would love to see is his "actions" from yesterday come back to bite him in the butt and cause him to be truthful to SOMEONE. It would be great for Ericka to tell Jan what he said (to her and the internet viewers) about loving Erin Brodie and this all being part of the game. (If she was smart she would do this because of what she believes would be further pissing off Jan since Jan has told her on many occasions that (she) Jan is only playing Will and really is going to get him out). I think this would not only possibly force Will to be truthful and/or wake Jan up to do what she has to do for herself and win this game! B)

I agree BigSis7. I want Janie to find out and go up to will and be like: "WTF???"

Then HOPEFULLY we'd get the truth out of him.

Either he'd tell Janie that its all true and he's sorry but it's just a game and he wants to be friends.

OR

He'd tell her the WHOLE story and why he said things, to revert suspicion from them, and then he'd probably have to add something SUPER romantic to have her [and us] believing him, something like: "You're the only person I ever want to be with." or "I love you so much, honestly." awww cheesy but cute. I would love that. :P

*ahem* anyways, i think either way janelle could use this to get will to feel REALLY guilty and whether she or he wins the game or not, if will is playing janie, I want to see some guilt out of him before the game ends. Because he is being a jerk [if he is playing her]. Do I think that the puppetmaster is capable of showing and/or feeling guilt inside the house? I really dont know.

Hmmm the more I think about it though guys, the more I think the Boogie/Erika confessions & shoutouts about how he doesnt like janie, etc are just ploys. He even said last night on the feeds after they came out of their joint diary room that if you give BB an inch they will take a mile, and he just wants their private stuff to remain private. MAYBE the whole "shoutout to live feeders" thing was to confused BIG BROTHER, so they wont go all crazy on the "Janelle and Will true love 4ever!" angle so Will can [again] get what he wants and keep his and Janelle's private life private.

Just a thought. What do you guys think?

How many of you really think that the kind of love people are fantasizing between Jani and Will can really happen in this short a time, under these circumsatnces? They really know nothing about each other except for what they say in a game of lies and deceit and of course that both of them are easy on the eye. Watching them has been a lot of fun but its just TV.

No one's saying they're madly and passionately in love.

As I have expressed in this post, obviously their feelings are mostly superficial and I think their attraction is based on mutual chemistry, which OBVIOUSLY is not enough to continue a meaningful relationship.

HOWEVER, as I have ALSO expressed, I believe that if given the chance outside of the house, their relationship may turn from superficial flirtation and chemistry to something meaningful and deeper. No one's relationship is meaningful and deep based on life goals, etc at the beginning! its all about chemistry, and their relationship is just getting started.

Frankly, after seeing all of the other "Showmances" on BB, i dont blame them for taking the safe route of simply flirting on the live feeds, and waiting until they're not in the BB bubble to take it to the next level.

Man if I was locked up for as long as them and given my choices of men of the house to flirt with CG, Boogie and Will........Uhhh I think im going to choose Will to flirt with , sorry CG you just......CG as for Boogie, BB wouldn't provide enough wine available for me to flirt with him. :D

Will's not the best.....but he'll do!!

At this point, its getting down to the wire and Will does NOT want to make mike mad. He knows he already crossed the line with Mike anyway. You can't tell me, Will doesn't feel the tension between them growing.

I think he's just calming the waters. He wants to go to the end, and he's afraid Mike will pick Erica--just out of spite.

That mike is a creep. I think he's majorly jealous of Will and Jani. And truthfully, I think he's a bit sore that Will won last time, thus thinking THIS is his time to win it all. I only know that a grown man who calls himself 'boogie' cannot be trusted. (will for that matter, but at least he is entertaining)

Boredom can be a biatch....you gotta have something to do and what else is there to do but flirt and make the best of of a bad situation.

I can not believe that Will has overtaken America. I dont care what any of you say, everyone is clueless. We truly have no idea if Will likes Jani, yes, I know at first it he was using her but we really dont know. We have no idea what is going through his mind. The reason why I think he does like her is because, dont you think in the DR he would say something. He would remind Erin that he loves her or something!!! I havent a clue if he likes Jani, I havent a clue if he is 100% using her, I havent a clue if Jani likes Will, and I dont know why Jani would use Will. I am so confused, but I am sure of one thing. WE WILL NEVER KNOW because BB always leaves so many unanswered questions. Lets face it America, we dont know what Will is thinking and that is why we always loved him.

Don't love him...but when it comes to deception...the boys got it!! Just like Janelle...the girl can physically play comps.

I can not believe that Will has overtaken America. I dont care what any of you say, everyone is clueless. We truly have no idea if Will likes Jani, yes, I know at first it he was using her but we really dont know. We have no idea what is going through his mind. The reason why I think he does like her is because, dont you think in the DR he would say something. He would remind Erin that he loves her or something!!! I havent a clue if he likes Jani, I havent a clue if he is 100% using her, I havent a clue if Jani likes Will, and I dont know why Jani would use Will. I am so confused, but I am sure of one thing. WE WILL NEVER KNOW because BB always leaves so many unanswered questions. Lets face it America, we dont know what Will is thinking and that is why we always loved him.

Thats pretty much it...he lies and we don't know whats the true or what isn't at the end of the day we will never know.

That mike is a creep. I think he's majorly jealous of Will and Jani. And truthfully, I think he's a bit sore that Will won last time, thus thinking THIS is his time to win it all. I only know that a grown man who calls himself 'boogie' cannot be trusted. (will for that matter, but at least he is entertaining)

Mike wouldn't even be in the game right now if isn't wasn't for Will.....his sorry butt would have been gone...

Archived