Janelle and Will???

babydoll

:lol: i find it hysterical that boogie thinks that janelle is a piece of trash... but its truely the other way around. and then for him to try and make her look bad last night, only for him to be the one that looks like a jerk.

just like boogie thinks this show will get him famous or make people like him.. truth is, he makes more people cringe. he should have gave up the first time around.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it comes down to Boogie, Will and Janelle as the last three, its going to get UGLY!

Meanwhile, I'm really enjoying the Will/Jani romance. I just dont want to see what happens when one of them is put in the position of hurting the other - its really going to hurt!

Good...I hope Boogie keeps sticking his two cents in where Janelle and Will is concerned. It would be tough to get rid of him, depending on who's F4, but it would be a beautiful thing to see Boogie nom'd by Janelle on the advice of Will.

Though I don't think it's serious btw Will and Janelle and I do believe that Will is playing Janelle (and quite possibly vice versa) I think Will might have the sense to let his "LEECH" go asap - and what better way but to have someone else do it.

THEORY: This is what I think happend. I think just before Will entred the All Start house, him and Erin broke up. Either that OR he was going to break up her anyways or the other way around.

They might have even been on a break and then when he "hooked" up with Janie, he was like screw it, let me just go all the way with this showmance stuff.

In terms of going on about how much he loves his GF blah blah blah, he could have just been saying that. Maybe him and Erin had an understanding and it is more of a publicity stunt (God knows she needs a little exposure as ppl have already forgotten about her) OR it was a way for him to be more apealing to Janelle. ( i think his plan from the very begaining was to snag Janie- remember he said he does things slow and steady... and that's why he waited till most of the SOVs were out to "hook" up with her)

Also haven't you heard ppl say that a person seems more attractive when they are taken?

I don't know that's just my theory

Guest StarBaby

Well that is how Will gets rid of anyone and everyone -- at someone else's hand! After all, he has never been or had to be HOH, and he won his season, and stands poised to win this one. Why mess with a good system? :P

(edit- this was in reply to what Gingersnaps said, btw)

I agree Starbaby. Will has never HAD to win any competition. Although Janelle is the competition Queen, Will is the game King. Will is able to win without winning any comps. In Janelle's case, if it weren't for comps she would have been gone long ago. I haven't been in the house, but I would think (If I were on the jury), it would be alot more points in my book for someone to make it to the finals on mind games instead of comps. JMO.

Before entering the house maybe Will's girlfriend told him it was okay to flirt but no kissing. That's probably why Will is so adamant about not kissing Janelle. However, I do believe that Will and Janelle have been smooching in the DR where there are no cameras. The way they were holding each other last night while telling secrets looked too comfortable, like they've been that close before.

I haven't been in the house, but I would think (If I were on the jury), it would be alot more points in my book for someone to make it to the finals on mind games instead of comps. JMO.

Unlike CT, Janelle has been everyone's target since week 1. She took herself off the nomination block three times by winning the veto. Will has only been nominated once as a pawn. If Janelle makes it to he final two with Will, the jury will have to take that into serious consideration.

Its funny cause in my opinion what is happening with with those two is not just flirting.

I would be more likely to forgive my BF for kissing someone then acting they way those two have been acting. There is sooo much sexual tension there. All the whispering and implying things and the stares!

The touching, the cuddling, the feeding one another...the fact that Will's own best frined thinks that Will may be falling for Janie!

That is Not what I would call flirting.

I see it as it started out by Will just as a game and he has found himself become fond of her....thinks shes smart good at comps blah blah blah.....but he is confused himself.As for Janie I think she really is inot Will but thinks maybe he is just trying to make good T.V

Regardless of what is going on for real with Will and Jani...the bottom line is this. Mike is jealous. End of story.

I think he is a bit worried about the finals--will he get tossed over again by Will?

I don't think Mike likes the fact that W/J spend so much time together either. Its gone from CT--a couple of best buds, and now there is a third person. Time with Will has been cut very short , and booglet ain't pleased.

That is why Mike is constantly trying to make Jani look stupid. All those questions he asks her. Does he really care? NO. He's just doing it, to prove to Will that its gone overboard.

I'm hoping Will and Janie are for real, but if not...it was a fun ride. I just am more amused at this point at Mike's green eyed monster popping through. :blink:

For those who think that Janie's attraction to Will is superficial because of what Boogie said, and the way she reacted, i want to defend janie for a second.

If YOU were in that position; you were with someone you really really liked, then his best friend invaded the room and started interogating you and when asking you for reasons why you liked HIS best friend, would you go straight out with the answers? I mean, this isnt the Bachelor where they take their dates home or anything, its big brother. I think Janie was reluctant to answer NOT because she didnt have anything unsuperficial or good to say, but because of the way Boogie was asking!! He kept mentioning: "What does the Minnesota Janie like about will, not the other one [from the clubs]." and Janie got [reasonably] defensive because she claims (and i think its true) that they are the same person. and THEN boogie went on to accuse Janie that she would never give will the time of day outside of the house and such, and she defended herself completely. you could see her getting really upset that boogie would even say that. THATS why she wasnt upfront with some good deep answers. Hell, if I was in Janie's position I'd say: "Screw yourself, im not saying anything to you. If I want Will to know what I love about him, I tell HIM it in his ear, you stupid weasel." Then MIKE brought up all of the superficial things, and Janelle agreed to them because she DOES like those things about Will. That doesnt mean she doesnt like deeper attributes.

Yes I do think they are both sexy, attractive, smart and funny and feel that way about one another BUT do they "fit" into one anothers ideals, lives, goals.

I know we dont really know them....but from what we do know....

I think they do. Janie is willing to move to LA it seems, while Erin wanted to stay in New York; aka Janie is a better fit in his life in that way. They are both homebodies who dont like going out all of the time, while their two previous showmances were party animals, which is another reason why I think this has a better chance of lasting. I think there is real potential for a deeper relationship to develop over time. When you first start dating a person, do you talk about how your lives work together? No. The beginning of the relationship is based on how much you like the person and how much chemistry you have; both things that I BELIEVE Janie and Will have in abundance. When the relationship progresses it becomes less about chemistry and more about [what you said] ideals, lives, goals, etc. You can't really explore the idea of how that might work in the big brother house, because like other people have said, the BB house is so different from the outside world. The only thing you can do is try to pursue a relationship outside of the house, and if the relationship becomes less superficial, and more about "ideals, lives and goals" then there is a good chance they can stay together for at least a while outside the house. My point is that YES on reality shows relationships may not always work the same outside of the house, but also sometimes they do work. Amber and Rob, Trista and Ryan, and a few other reality couples [mostly from the Bachelor] have stayed together since leaving reality world, so who says it cant happen to Janelle & Will? Who are we to judge whats really going on inside of their brains or their hearts.

Hey its fun to think if one reality marriage came out of an all-star show - that maybe another relationship could.

Plus Mike is starting to think there is more to it than Will playing a role... you can't tell me Mike can't see what is truly going on.

I don't blame Janie last night getting all flustered when Mike was being rude and talking to her that way. I dont think I would have either.

My guess is that both couples...Will/Janie and Mike/Erika are keeping each other occupied because they cannot leave the house to be around other people....hello. Janie fell for a person on BB6...remember the kisses. However, Janie and Will are not kissing, and Will could have feelings for a woman named Erin.

The couple that may stay together outside the house could be Mike and Erika...they are actually kissing! I believe that Mike is falling for Erika and makes it appear like she is only falling for him. However, both may feel different when outside the house in the real world with other people on the scene ha! ha! I remember Erica got a bit happy when a hot guy from previous BB show participated in a veto competition.

Parting words: There are alot of variables that must work for people to sustain a relationship but it is interesting when people that are meant to be together finally meet on a reality show. ha! ha!

ps. WINNER: I cannot decide between Janie, Erika or Chicken George

Who should win?

Neither of these guys are serious about either women. This is all an act. You will see in 2 weeks. They will be laughing at us all.

H@LL......Im laughing at them now :lol:

Will is telling Erika that at the end of the day that he is in love with Erin. That after the show he will be with Erin even though Janie thinks she will be with Will. That Janie is spoiled and use to get what she wants.

He hopes the internet sends Erin the tapes so that she sees the truth. (LOL uh huh ok)

Archived