Janelle and Will???

babydoll

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now, one tiny, tiny favor: Do you have any clips of what has been going down between Will and Jannelle tonight. God I love this Will/Jannelle showmance!!!!

Now i know this request isnt to me, but i thought i'd help, and even though these arent my vids here are only a couple janelle/will vid ive been able to find tonight.

It's earlier from dinner, i havent been able to find ANY of their little hot steamy whateveritisthey'redoing session, basically proclaiming their love for each other i gather... vids but as soon as i find some, i shall put them here.

Anyways here are some from dinner earlier (please note i didnt make these)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVUp94cP4WU...B&index=457

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK6coHtXYik...B&index=457

OH and here are some pics i found from the feeds of their thingy going on right now:

wj9.png

wj10.jpg

wj11.jpg

wj12.jpg

PS: Just a little bit ago, supposedly Janelle asked Will: "What about your girlfriend?" and he said they'd figure something out or something, like implying that he'd worry about that later or something.

WOW *is so excited*

EDIT//

Will and Janie in HOH bed and turned up the cd loud enough it cut to flames.... thats not fair to us. LOL

Seriously??? eff they must be either a) talking about their relationship or B) making out...

whatever Will & Janie! you can run but you cant hide. We'll find out what you said on the show... somehow... i dont know. I just want to know whats going on!! i hate the flames.

Hey Princess! YW!!

Would I let you down??? I'm uploading them right now. I tried to get it all!! So it will take a while. One of my clips went over 100 MB so I'll have to upload it for download.

I'm working on it right now.

It is friggin steamy tonight!!!!

Would I let you down??? I'm uploading them right now. I tried to get it all!! So it will take a while. One of my clips went over 100 MB so I'll have to upload it for download.

I'm working on it right now.

It is friggin steamy tonight!!!!

YAY my hero!!! i cant wait to see whatever i missed tonight... sadly even though ive tried to find clips ive missed a lot. i cant wait to see your clips, thanks so much for getting them!! let us know when they're up!

three cheers for you!

im so happy we were right. muahaha.

Thanks cutiepie! I loved watching that.

I love Jannelle, but she does obviously seem very into Will. I wonder what would happen if she played hard to get. EX- if she didn't pay as much attention to him and maybe ignored him sometimes. I bet it would drive Will and his ego CRAZY. I think that she should tweak her strategy a little if she wants to see if she can get with him.

Notice how Janie sang at the end of the clip "......cause I'll never be with you...." (James Blunt) Maybe she can be with him if she tries some different tactics.

AuntJulie-

Thanks for uploading the next set of links. I can't wait to see them.

I'm bummed that I eventually have to go to bed. I'd rather stay up all night and see how all of this unfolds!

Ok, tell you what....I'm gonna be all happy for all you romantics out there. :) Hopefully they will do the deed tonight and you guys will be happy.... :lol:

BUT....When he puts her on the curb, will you guys promise to come back here and at least let me gloat some? :lol: Fair is fair and it's all in good fun. ;)

yeah i know what you mean, i wont be able to sleep for a while cause im so excited about will and janelle! aw they're so cute.

sometimes janelle DOES ignore will and thats when he likes her more... its that whole little kindergarten thing going on. will wants what he cant have, and you'll notice if she's mad at him or ignoring him he pays more attention to her.

i think at this point, they're both.... ESPECIALLY janelle, pretty wasted so her restraint is out the window completely. AND ability to be standoffish.

HAHA methos sure.

no i definetly agree with you. there is NO way will would pick janie to go to the finals over boogie. no way.

i will admit that to you.

now will you admit to us that there are some real sparks there? hmm? :)

Back in the HOH... Mike is being kind of rude (IMO) and asking Janie to name 5 things that she likes about Will. Not the Tantra Janie but the Minnesota Janie. She is getting upset saying they do not know the Tantra woman and that they are all one in the same. Janie was telling Will a secret and Mike said why can't I know. Will said its not a secret he would really care about. Janie said I was telling him how attractive I find him. Will said basically that is what she said just not in those words.... all this time Janie is really close to will in the bed.

now will you admit to us that there are some real sparks there? hmm?

Ok, Cutie, there are some sparks there. These are 2 young & healthy adults who have been locked up in this house for 2 months and are most likely horny as hell. :lol:

Actually, I am surprised that more of this has not happened thru the past seasons. I guess some have had some good Will power..... :lol:

haha nice one.

yeah i dunno, there have been plenty of showmances in the past, but none ive really gotten into. probably because i disliked at least one of the people IN the showmances. in this case, i adore them both and i really enjoy watching them together.

Think of how boring it will be in the house if one of them leaves! seriously, just think about it.

Janelle & Will for final 2! B)

whatever, the rift is mike i hope he gets his ugly butt out of there. he's being so mean to janie tonight.

haha yess i heard about her shirt change. um wow that says a lot about what was going on in there during the flames.

Janie had a fashion show! of course :P

auntjulie, thanks for the vids! im excited to check them out! *is gleeful*

PS: Cute Janie/Will pic; very recent.

BB7-2470-F3-August-30-2006.jpg

Looks like Will and Janie sleeping in HoH and Mike/Erika in Mike's bed downstairs. From the looks of it - I bet you anything that Will is holding her hand.... (like he did Erika's??? jk)

seriously???? will is actually letting janelle sleep in the same bed as him??? wow, their relationship has progressed quite a lot tonight. i wonder if we'll hear any kissy sounds as they're under the covers.

sorry but if i was their bf/gf i would completely dump them after tonight. i guess they're free agents! go for it guys!

haha maybe they should go to the diary room together and break up with their significant others like that, and then go up to hoh and makeout. now this wouldnt be very polite, but hey, beggars cant be choosers and those two just need to make out already!

EDIT//

For those of you who have been dying to see Janie & Will in the hoh once the feeds came back, heres a vid of whats been going down. again, didnt make it, found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x_Oy8X55mY

ugh erika and mike trying to get will and janie out of the hoh bed. Right after you saw will cover up janie.

oh wait all 4 of them going to be in the bed. will and janie now even closer.

seriously???? will is actually letting janelle sleep in the same bed as him??? wow, their relationship has progressed quite a lot tonight.

Tomorrow is the vote AND HoH comp, and although Will may not have been told anything, I suspect he knows the date of the finale, has probably counted the weeks remaining and KNOWS that there's a double eviction coming (when he may not have time to talk to Janelle between HoH and noms.) I think he's determined to have her feeling VERY good about him if she wins HoH. (He slept with Erika to keep Dani from talking to her. :lol: )

Archived