Janelle and Will???

babydoll

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted six questions yesterday about J's &W's expected behavior, and a final one about how what you THOUGHT the answers were related to how real you thought their relationship was. A few posters answered the questions but no one addressed the question of how that related to the belief that "they're really in love."

So I'll make a statement:

Here are the questions:

If F3 is W, J and MB

1. whom will Will take to F2? (be honest!)

2. whom will Janelle take to F2? (and this one's not obvious either!)

If F3 is W, J and E.

1. whom will Will take to F2?

2. whom will Janelle take to F2?

If F3 is W, J and G

1. whom will Will take to F2?

2. whom will Janelle take to F2?

If you didn't answer "Janelle" to at least two of the #1 questions, or answer "Will" to at least two of the #2 questions, then imo it means that you believe the relationship is more game than reality (no matter how much you're "enjoying" the showmance and HOPING it's real.).

Ok, I can appreciate the fact that some people are hopeless romantics. There's nothing wrong with that at all. In fact, the world would be a better place if there were more of them around.

But folks, come on, do you really think he's not putting on a good show? Most other hg's, this season and previous, I would agree with the notion that there is something there but we all know how Will is and how he views the game. He thinks outside the box moreso than anyone else that's played the game.

Maybe I'm wrong but we all watch the same show and the same feeds and all I see is someone executing a well thought out and deliberate strategy. It's no coincidence that there are 2 showmances this season and they both involve CT.

Only time will tell. ;)

The "real" Will was on the trampoline tonight with Mike and Erika telling them both about his conversation with janelle earlier and how season 6 was over rated and Kaysar was no good and James was no good and they didn't really have an alliance and Janelle was really angry with him and told him he was just jealous of their popularity. The real Will in telling this story referred to Janelle in a very different tone and demeanor much different swagger to his talk. He is playing Janelle and it will be interesting to see how he's received by her and the other bb6 when they get out. He was so cocky and smug in telling Mike and Erika as if they are far superior in every area of the game.

Why oh why don't those four people see that if they get rid of Will this week they could run that house.

Will is really evil...and very good at deceiving. He's probably going to win this game.

I'm sorry - I dont care what Will tells the camera, tells Boogie or says in the DR - he is flat out crazy about Janelle. His body language says it all. Just the way he looks at her says it all. I think there's more of a chance that Janelle is playing Will - then Will playing Janelle. If anything, his comments to Boogie and the others are a way of protecting himself from getting rejected by the beautiful, sweet, adorable Janelle.

Even Ericka sees the chemistry...so it aint just us folks.

Its not just Erica...I think Boogie sees it too and he does not like it. I've seen him shoot Will looks when he's with Janelle, like he can't believe what he's seeing.

Its obvious that Will is falling for Janelle. The deep stares, the longing glances. Body language says a whole lot...and his body is screaming with infatuation.

They are cute together...and they seem like a perfect match. At least they are entertaining to watch. I'd rather see them flirt than Dani rant, any day.

Thats what my husband and I think as well. Plus Will stresses to Janelle all the time that actions speak louder than words. I really don't think Mike likes it. He was getting annoyed tonight when he caught Will and Janelle staring at each other tonight on the tramopline. Mike has been different for the last couple of days.

I've really noticed a change in Mike. I don't think he likes Will spending so much time with Jani, he seems more quiet, not the jokester running around laughing. He almost acts jealous. :huh:

Did you notice how Mike asked Janelle about her boyfriend, while she and Will were having one of their lengthy stare downs? I'm sure it was for Will's benefit, like a gentle reminder that she's attached.

Should be interesting how all this plays out in the end.....

I find it funny Mike said that there goo goo stares (or something like it) are driving him crazy.

Here is a video (not mine of course) http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads...=14&fpart=1

I don't know why he is getting so upset - when Will tells him its all for the bigger picture ($$$).

Maybe he is worried - real or memorex that Will may take Janie to the F2 if given the chance and not Mike??

Who knows... all I know is Mike is crabby. Will/janie are fun to watch.

i'm afraid that will is just playing janie....BUT....he sure does seem to like to stare at her and touch her! whatever! i LOVE that video. on the other end of the spectrum...did you see the danielle "rant" video???? OMG!!! very scary!!!!

Will has a reason to leave his g/f and continue with his life (skank actually proven on TV)

Janie will go back to her boyfriend and say hey honey, I just got 500k, he'll be like big deal, I make 4 million a year (wanna work out), they live happily ever after.

i'm afraid that will is just playing janie....BUT....he sure does seem to like to stare at her and touch her! whatever! i LOVE that video. on the other end of the spectrum...did you see the danielle "rant" video???? OMG!!! very scary!!!!

Which video? is there one of him staring at her? do share!

About the youtube vid that i linked to previously at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWrdNCcJ6KU where it sounds like will says: "i want to kiss you" in a secret to janelle, i had to go through a lot of trouble to be able to see it too.

You have to have an account for one thing, and then you have to MAKE SURE it says you're over 18, and then when you finally go to the video, it will ask you to confirm whether you are able to see it or something? i dunno just click it. it may not work, it didnt for me. try again and again, and if it doesnt work, x out, wait a minute then go to the link again and it shows the video? i dunno at least thats what it did for me.

its worth it though if you're into the will/janelle thing. its a cute video and i really think he says: "i want to kiss you".

1. cutiepie488 - Are you basing that on Chandler's kissing Rachel and Phebes after they caught him kissing Moncia?

Um, no. I like friends but i have not seen that episode. I assume you mean about the whole holding hands thing. i think i might have heard about it on another bb forum and agreed with it, but maybe the person saw the episode.

In fact, I have a theory on why Will all of a sudden wanted to hold Erika's hand in the HOH room last night.

Here it is:

After he held hands with Janelle, at some point in the day he probably had a Diary Room in which they questioned him about it. He was probably taken aback that they noticed it so he decided to do BLATANTLY hold erika's hand so people wouldnt think that he just wanted to hold Janelle's. at least thats my theory.

auntjulie- thanks for all the vids! im going to watch them now.

Since this IS a Janelle/Will thread, and lots of us seem to love the idea of Janelle & Will together, lets all post our favourite Janelle/Will vids from youtube! aw, so cute. haha :P i make myself sick.

OKAY i have another will theory.

Will is like a little kid. It's obvious by the fact that he loves the trampoline and does crazy antics whenever he can, which is why he was attracted to boogie as a friend because boogie is like a little kid himself. Janelle as well attracts him to her, because she will do silly things with him like the water fight, trampoline etc. Now because will acts like such a little kid in personality, he also REACTS to things like a little kid. Like how he calls Janelle ugly and teases her and stuff a lot, its like preschool crushes. You know, when you had a crush on a kid when you were little you would tease them and little boys would pull on girls braids etc. I think its the same thing with will, he has a little crush on janelle. AS WELL little boys would NEVER admit their crushes to their friends, because they want to look cool. So will isnt admitting that he actually has feelings for Janelle to boogie because a) he doesnt want to freak boogie out so boogie will think Will would choose Janelle over him and b ) because will wants to look like he is in control and is still manipulating janelle. Will doesnt want to look like a loser to boogie or well, anyone, so he's hiding his feelings for Janelle. Have you noticed that in like every conversation with Boogie will tries to save her or something? Like with Erika this week, he was all trying to get him to get her to put up Danielle instead of Janelle. And NOW he's convinced boogie to take janelle to final 4 instead of erika. NEXT i bet you he will convince Boogie to take Janelle to final 3, even though at this moment he's claiming its best to take george. Have you noticed that? Will is always saying, we'll get janelle next week or the week after, but when it comes to taking janelle out, he never does. Why you ask?

While i dont think Will's crush on janelle goes far enough that he would take her to finals or anything, or choose her over boogie, i think he wants to take janelle to top 3 for 3 main reasons.

1. The Banana Bread thing, where him, Boogie and Janelle are all going to split the money, so he doesnt want to chance george winning and them not getting the money.

2. Will knows that in this top 3, NO MATTER WHAT he is going to the finals. If he wins, he is going. If Boogie wins, he would obviously take Will. If Janelle, wins I believe she would take will.

3. He wants to keep janelle around for as long as possible because he genuinelly ENJOYS her company.

Who knows, its just a theory.

Anyways, cute youtube vids from today's Janelle/Will moments! Anyone have any? I want to see some!

cutie pie, i totally agree with you when you said:

"....so he decided to do BLATANTLY hold erika's hand so people wouldnt think that he just wanted to hold Janelle's. at least thats my theory."--cutiepie

that's the first thing i thought of when i heard he ask to hold eri's hand. he's trying to show his gf (or exgf?) that he's not in love with janie (even though he is! ok maybe not...not!)

i cant see vids but i love any still shots/photos of will/janie flirtfest.

I think the August 22nd talk in the DR was both of them saying "we are making good tv with our little romance". I think they both have made a deal to have a great showmance for the "feeders", but I do think that they are very intrigued with each other and could see them hooking up sometime after the show is over if other things don't work out for them. I think they both recognize that they are great flirters and that this is just part of making it fun.

Yep, this is an act. This is exactly how Will planned it out from the get go. Janelle would fall for Will, Erika would fall for Mike and it would give Chilltown control. Sorry viewers, this showmance is based on a foundation of lies, deceptions, and betrayal.

Does everyone remember how much the BB fans were rooting for Janelle and Kaysar to hook up in BB6????

Jani is not being any different in approach this year than she was first with Michael and then with Kaysar last year. She loves the flirting and knows it makes the game easier for her, but I don't think she's taken in by it at all.

I think Will decided to "showmance" Janie for game purposes...he got to close to the fire and he got burned!! I think he really digs her!!

He was making eyes at her all of last night. I am posting more videos.

Subscribe to my videos on youtube and you can see their relationship develop. I think he really started to dig her after Howie left, since he saw a different side to her...that's when he started to protect her.

He had a nightmare yesterday saying the Grim Reaper was back in the house and he said "I gotta protect Janelle."

During this dream he talked in his sleep on the feeds he said, "I've never been in this situation before" and he said "Oh God.....Oh God."

Dreams don't lie!! The boy has it for Janie!!

He had a nightmare yesterday saying the Grim Reaper was back in the house and he said "I gotta protect Janelle."

During this dream he talked in his sleep on the feeds he said, "I've never been in this situation before" and he said "Oh God.....Oh God."

someone needs to see Dr. Zachary asap

I have heard Will, on several occasions say "Actions speak louder than words" and because he says all of the time he's "probably lying", I watch how he and Janelle interact with each other, their actions. Most of their flirting is done without words at all. I do think this started as game. As a way for both of them to "open the lines of communication", get to each other as a sort of bug in your ear so to speak and of course as a way to pass time.

As a poster said earlier, Will is a kid at heart and enjoys playing. I mean really, how many 33 yr old men do you know who enjoy a trampoline as much as Will? They've had several play times together such as their trampoline jumping, the water fight in the kitchen and the pillow fight on the trampoline, (last night) just to name a few. Janelle genuinly enjoys this part of him and wants to play too. They also have respect for each other (although Janelle had to earn Wills by showing him she's a "badass") and along with this playfulness it has turned into something more than game and neither wants to be the first to say it out loud.

Janelle received negative feedback for her breakup on national tv last year, (with the guy who lived in NY) and her showmance with Micheal didn't turn out well so I believe she is very, very, determined to hold back on this. Wills showmance did not turn out well either (Shannon) and I am sure he is sensitive enough to not want to cause embarrassment to anyone outside of the house (Erin). I'm sorry, but you cannot tell me they do not have feelings for each other that are not above and beyond this game. Now whether or not they pursue this relationship outside of the house once they are not together 24 hrs a day remains to be seen.

Because I am a hopeless romantic and for those that were asking for videos, (I shared it a few posts ago) I want to share the following;

On Janelle's website she has a "poem" that I want to share a couple of lines from.

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.

If he doesn't wan t you, nothing can make him stay.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them.

and on this video (put together by BigBroWatcher)watch their ACTIONS and their faces.

http://www.bb7dish.blogspot.com/ Third video down. You'll Love it!

Will & Janie

Have You Ever Been in Love

Tribute Video

I don't care if they are together or not, acting or true. I just want those 2 in the final 2. They deserve it the most because they have played the game better than anyone else in that house....

I do love their flirting though, cracks me up!

Archived