Janelle and Will???

babydoll

I hated will at the beginning of the season. I couldn't get over what a puppet master he is. He has an amazing ability to manipulate anybody and any situation.

That being said, I too, have fallen under the spell of Dr. Delicious. He's gone from the person that I've hated the most, to the person that I love the most (except for Jan). I'm not particularly fond of "showmances" but I am rooting for one in this case. I wish that I could watch the two of them manipulate and flirt with each other for another 3 months. It's too bad that the show isn't a few weeks longer. If it was, I think that we would definately see a hook-up!

Things could get interesting if they end up in sequester together. Does anybody know why BB does not film what goes on in the sequester house? I would think that a lot of good tv could be made with what goes on there.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scandalous! Flirting has turned into the creation of a shared high-school forbidden fantasy with spooning and kissing and a soundtrack including "Against All Odds". They didn't get beyond kissing, but will maybe "add to it" later. Hot enough for Will to want to jump in the pool!

Will: "My head tells me no, but my body saying, 'Oh Yeah'!" :o

I've always maintained that we should have the option to switch our feeds to sequester -- it usually has the more interesting hg's & it HAS to be more fun seeing them hanging out once the gloves are off.

Are you watching Will & Jani walking?? He's thrown down w/ some serious psychological mindgames. He's created the fake scenario that they're in High School (since their parents divorced when they were the same age), their parents have gotten married & they're now step-siblings. They're totally attracted to one another & he's created the whole scenario of how they sneak around kissing & holding each other & he's progressed the story to the point they're alone in his bedroom and... I loved Psych class & if he's only doing this for 'game' he's REALLY screwing w/ her. He has planted the seed of a relationship & is playing her like a cheap fiddle. I think he's into this. I have to admit, if I was his girlfriend watching all this I'd be pretty po'd. I don't think these 2 are 'meant to be', but I do think they will have a fling that burns hot enough to destroy a few towns!!

This should be a fun (& long) night.

Susan.

This is proof right here that Will is using Janie....He said this today to Boogie:

Will - I've been telling you for 4 weeks that we need Danielle and Janelle in this house. They are blinded by hatred.

Will - You don't want to be in the finals with Janelle because she will win the show.

Boogie - Not only do you not want to be in the F2, but you don't want to be in the F3.

Boogie talking about how Erika is good at endurance, could beat CG.

He has an agenda... And Janelle if she falls for it again ...That is on her...She has seen the red flags for weeks now...Like I said fool me once shame on you fool me 5 times :P Shame on well you know???

PS I knew Erin was going to leave Will??? He should have stopped while he was ahead....

Maybe Janelle won't make it in the finals with these guys, but I firmly believe that Will, at this point, is being real. Over the past few days, I've seen genuine emotion. I think I've watched Will enough this season to tell the difference. Who knows, maybe I'm just another convert, but I think he was getting some real emotional/psychological pleasure from the fantasy and it's creation. Can you imagine being locked up in a house for 50 days without some level of intimacy? I think you can measure it's quality by comparing it to what Booger and Erika are sharing.

I'm a romantic. :)

I'm such a romantic, that I think Will is not being honest with Booger. He's trying to find reason to keep Janelle.

Edit: No actual kissing - they were just narrating a fantasy between each other where kissing occurred in the story.

I think that Will is using Janie too, but I think he really does like her as a person. I would go so far as to say that he may even like her a little more than he's supposed to (for somebody who has a girlfriend). Before I make my next statement, let me make it clear that I really want to see Jan go all of the way and that I also don't want to see her get hurt in any way. That being said, let's just say that she gets the boot and Will plays a major role in that decision and Janie finds out. Wouldn't it be funny to see if he could still get her to hook up with him? He's so smooth, I think he would have a shot at it.

Since I'm new to the board, I hope that nobody gets mad at this post. I'm not trying to offend anybody. It's just that in a weird way, it would be interesting to see that all play out.

BTW- If Janelle does not win it, I'm sorta, kinda, maybe wanting will to go all the way. What a switch from a few weeks ago when I would have done anything to get him out of the house!

I dont think so..It is like he is being fake with her...too sweet....he is putting it on too thick...We really do not know until we see his DR...I think the producers have told him that Erin left him..He is trying to stay on her good side for jury votes...He has to lay it thick now because if she wins HOH she will go after CT because of Howie leaving...He is trying to keep these women in there to avoid targets against CT... So far it seems to be working...I thinks he likes Janelle but only as a friend..

I agree w/ each & every one of ya'll. The whole 'created' story of them making out is a serious Psych tool & Dr. Delicious is a MASTER of psychology. It's like being told someone has been dreaming about you. You start imagining what they have been thinking & then finding yourself adding to the fantasy. It's hot & Janelle can't stay away from him.

At this point, I think Will is playing Boogie more than he's playing Janelle. I agree that, I too, think Will has the hots for her. I think Boogie's acting differently since the night Jani fell apart & Will pulled her back together. Boogie's smart enough to know they have a connection & it makes him nervous, so Will's saying things to keep Boogie on track. When they get down to 'deciding' who needs to go 1st -- Erika or Jani -- they both stick by their snuggle buddies, but Will's smart enough to get off the subject & turn the topic. It seems to be frustrating Boogie that he can't get Will to turn loose of Jani. They both tell the other they'll cut them both loose, but I think only Boogie means it. I also think deep down Boogie knows this.

This sub-plot is getting really good.

Susan.

"I'm such a romantic, that I think Will is not being honest with Booger. He's trying to find reason to keep Janelle."--word_girl

Word, girl!

but i think eventually will will cut janie loose because he'll be in deep doo doo if he doesn't with boogie and the rest of the jury. i think even if he cuts her loose, he will miss her and i don't think he knows that his gf is dumping or has dumped him because he would totally freaking out right now if he knew that. he would not be able to focus on janie and he'd want to leave the house.

anyway, how do we even know if erin left him already? i think it's just a rumor and i bet she'll be there for him at the end in the audience. if not then maybe he and janie can finally dry hump!

Outside the house,they wouldn't have a chance. The roles would be reversed and Will would be her b!tch!!

Wasn't the jockey that rode Seabiscuit seriously injured and never quite the same? I hope Janelle goes through with her stated goals during DR: winning HOH, and nominating Will and Booger. :angry:

PS. I'm no longer quite so happy with Wilma. And I've always thought Booger exceedingly awful.

Edit: And Seabiscuit was an amazing race horse known for coming from behind to win.

Word girl-

Good one with the whole Seabiscuit thing! I got my biggest laugh of the night reading that!!!! :lol:

You must think I'm crazy after posting that ^^^^^I must not be able to read tonight. For some reason when I read the post, I thought that Ericka's name was in place of Jannelles. I must seriously be loosing it! I have no idea what's going on. Bedtime meds must be fully working. Now I don't even know what I'm finding funny know. I've just thouroughly confused myself!

New edit: I know what the problem was. I thought that I was in Ericka's thread the whole time. Wow! That's scary and not I can't stop rambling.

LOL, Princess - I actually didn't think twice about your post - I actually thought, "Cool - she's laughing at the irony of the Seabiscuit story - that Will will be hurt and Janelle will win."

If you're anything like me, I'm looking forward to the end of this season so I'm not so incredibly sleep deprived, rambling like a crazy person, and taking two-hour evening naps! :P

I hear you word girl.

It's been a long summer of little sleep since I stay up most of the night reading the updates and forum topics. I only started posting a couple of days ago, but I spent the time before that just reading the threads and enjoying what everybody else had to say. Plus, since I'm new to all of this, I didn't feel comfortable posting right away.

I'm already worried about next year. BB has been a huge part of this summer and I don't even have the live feeds. God help me when I get the feeds next year. I will be a gonner- just totally obsessed with what's going on in the house! :D:P

I'm technically on vacation right now and I'm sneaking to the computer when I can during the day to catch little tidbits here and there about what is going on. It's kind of sad! :unsure:

Archived