Janelle and Will???

babydoll

Quote: Hey, I started using the JMO too, I think it's working Gingersnaps...Haven't got my hand spanked recently!!!

Yes, Liva it helps. While I do respect other's opinions, I do have my own! Some forget that!

Well, he does have a nice bod and he does have dark hair (not the style I prefer) but I just don't find anything attractive about his face! He is not bad looking at all though. JMO JMO JMO :D:D

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is how I see it have you notice she didnt say she was going after Dani...and Erika instead...I think she is on to CT in her disscussions with CG she keeps saying how much they lied to her...I think this is what is going to happen...She is going to talk to James and tell him that she knows he betrayed the alliance and hash everything out...I dont think she is going to turn on James..She told James he was safe earlier...I think she is getting info on Will and finding out how they are really playing the game and use that against them...She is going to vote for James to stay and she knows Dani is with James...and she has the numbers to go after CT..but Dani is going to tell CT and then they know they have been F$ed Great Tv..Will overplayed his hand...he should have quit while he was ahead..

CT is trying to have Them, Dani and Janie for final 4...Lets see if it will work..They have gotten rid of Janelle's parachute and now trying to get out Dani's

I might hit myself in the head for saying this but i would really like to see Will and Janie in the final 2... They out of all the hg's have played the best game...Her for winning HOH's and POV's and him for being able to manipulate every single breathing thing in that house... I think it would be a hard choice for the jury but I see him probably winning again because everyone hates Janie... I think she could possibly walk away with 3 of the Jury votes (George, Howie and Marcellas) I seriously doubt that Marcellas would vote for Will...

BadAss, going with your scenerio of Will and Janie final 2 (I sincerely hope its Dani and Janie), that would mean Dani and Erica and CG would also be in the jury house. CG is so enamoured of Janie he would vote for her to win. Dani would also vote for her because she would have been sold out by her secret alliance with CT. Erica? Who knows, but it wouldn't matter.

So, I predict in a Will / Janie final 2, Will has burnt too many bridges and Janelle has played so hardcore that she'd have to be voted the winner.

Guest StarBaby

Well, last night, in one of their moments of righteous indignation, Erica and Danielle exclaimed that they would NEVER give Janie their vote if she makes it to final two. They are mad because she took James' dolly! Actually, their rationale was that BB was fixing the game for Janelle. But who knows, they might get even more P/O'd at whoever she is in the finals with.

I agree Big Brother Freak...At first they were friendly and stuff but now he is really sweet with her... I kind of think he might have a little crush, Im sure he wouldn't act on it now because of his girlfriend... But i think they would be cute together, they are a lot alike... he says at home he is quiet and reserved and she is the same way she likes to stay at home instead of going out all the time...both are smart...Who knows though, its just wishful thinking!

As much as I like Kaysar and the Sovs, from the beginning of All Stars I wanted to see Janelle and Will play the game together and make it to F2. They just seem like the perfect duo, arguably being the two best players in BB history, but with totally different strategies. Will being the non-contest winning manipulative one, and Janelle being the one who wins just about everything, so it's just an awesome combo! Theoretically they should be able to steamroll through the house. Of course when it came down to F3 Janie would have to win HoH in order to make F2, but that's the game... and that's what she does anyway (win comps).

But there is totally NOT a showmance going on. I think they started out super flirty to play one another in the game, but have grown to genuinely like one another. And not necessarily in a sexual way, but then again living in that microcosm for months like that, I can see how they could be secretly crushing on each other, despite their outside relationships. I actually think it's perfectly normal to crush on/fantasize about people when you're in a relationship (healthy, even), as long as it isn't acted upon. I didn't watch BB5 (or 4, or 3, for that matter), but from what I've heard about the Drew/Diane thing it doesn't seem anything like Will and Janelle. Am I totally wrong?

You know what though... I think if their current relationships don't last they will end up getting together eventually. They'd be such a cute couple, and seem so much alike... Like you said BadAss, they both are actually introverted and homebodies. Ah, maybe they are the perfect duo *outside* of the house, as well! And if Will knew Janelle as well as Kaysar knows her, I think he'd be totally hooked. :D

I don't know if it's a ahowmance or friendship going on or just plain old using to better oneself in the game. Will started playing with theS6 to deflect from him and Boogie so people wouldn't go after them. I honestly think that if you trust Will then you are digging your own grave and you will eventually end up on the receiving end of his conniving.

They should have gotten Will out first thing and then focused on the others. I think the only way Jani will win is to take George or Will. She could beat George because the jury will think he rode coat tails to get to the end and Will because he won already and the jury may not want to give it to him again.

Even in "real life" (i.e., outside the house) someone's "feelings" matter less than their actions: consider what people say in their wedding vows, and how many marriages are broken up before three years has passed. Yet WHEN THEY SAY those things the bride and groom (usually) mean them. One's feelings can change drastically from moment to moment.

And the "thinking-feeling" dimension on the Myers-Briggs Inventory mentioned above is not specifically about "decision making" - or about "reasoning"; it's about PERCEPTION: that is, "thinkers" tend to see the world more objectively, "as it is" (cf. Danielle, "it is what it is" AND "I guess I'm cold hearted") while "feelers" see it "as it affects them." For example, watching a home-shopping channel showing a new electronic device, a thinker's IMMEDIATE perception - what s/he would be seeing and hearing - would be about which other products the device was similar to and what it could do that the old products couldn't; a feeler's immediate perception - what s/he would be seeing/hearing - would be about what s/he would do if s/he had such a device. That is, T's and F's observing the same scene come away with vastly different PERCEPTIONS of what they've experienced.

In this case that means that Janelle's THOUGHTS about what Will did in any particualr situation will be based more on her feelings about him (based in LARGE part on the fact that he's a "doctor" who is telling her she's a queen) than on what he ACTually did. (That's why she has accepted his apology so many times!)

So, for me, the ONLY valid test of "who really likes the other one," and who is mostly using the relationship as part of the game-play (even though they may "like" the other one - see the first paragraph to review why that doesn't matter), is what they DO. So what I've been watching to see is who does what the other wants, and who TELLS the other something positive but then DOES something which hurts the other in the game.

And by my tally, Janelle has done almost everything Will has told her to, and Will hasn't done anythng she's asked him to. And I've just read recently that Will's first 1-to-1 with Janielle was the result of Dani's telling him he needed to go make her fall in love with him. I suspect that if Janelle had not won PoV the ONLY reason Will MIGHT have voted to save her is because he felt he could control her gameplay in the coming weeks.

In short, I see it ENTIRELY as W. playing J.

So here's the question I want to ask everyone (esp. the "they really like each other" posters, who I suspect are "feelers", seeing the show in terms of how they would FEEL if they were one of the HG's - not if they were in the house, but if they WERE one of the HG's, like Janelle or Will [each poster probably identifying with the HG of their own gender] and so are seeing the "romance" rather than the game play):

Between Will and Janelle, who will be the FIRST (from this point on) to TELL the other s/he is going to do one thing - which will help the other) and then ACTually do something else which either puts the other on the block or evicts them?

Who "will" be the first to ACTively betray the other?

I think that at the beginning Will did not care much for Janie and Janie was just playing around with Will. But I think at this point they have grown a fondness for each other.

It was really nice to see the kind, caring side of Will yesterday while he was trying to console Janelle. That give him lot of points with me. I actually now like him a lot. Unless he betrays Janie's trust again.

I hope he and Janie make it to the final two.

Will says that he wants Janelle to pick up on something that he doesn't want the show or the feeds to pick up on but he can't be direct about it. "You picking up what I'm putting down?" Janelle says she is.

I am so lost on that one...

and he said:

Will says he played without emotion and that's why he was good at BB but then Janelle came along and now he wants to play with her

I think that at the beginning Will did not care much for Janie and Janie was just playing around with Will. But I think at this point they have grown a fondness for each other.

It was really nice to see the kind, caring side of Will yesterday while he was trying to console Janelle. That give him lot of points with me. I actually now like him a lot. Unless he betrays Janie's trust again.

I hope he and Janie make it to the final two.

I totally agree...He was really sweet with her and it wasn't in a "i only wanna be nice to u so i can stabe u in the back" way...It was genuine concern...very sweet..

Will is still playing Janelle...In order to control Janelle he knows he has to sweet talk her because she has a crush on him...IF SHE LETS HIM FOOL HER AGAIN!!! Boogie and Will has this idea that they want Dani and Janie with them at the end....In a way it is good for both of our girls...HOWEVER!!! they should not let these boys call the shots... They are protecting Dani and Janie...notice how they still havent thrown Dani under the bus...THANK GOODNESS!!! They said they will tell Dani that James is leaving Tuesday because (lying) that he is going to team up with Janie and go after CT....I take that back they might be right about that.... They dont know is that Dani already decided to vote out James becasue he couldnt commit... She is working the angle CG gots to go but she knows James is leaving...These girls have been played by CT long enough...but they have no choice because both know that Erika cant be trusted and CG is dangerous.

Will even told Janelle last night that if she were in the final 2 with Boogie he would would vote for her over Boogie and would charm the rest of the house into voting for Janelle over Boogie too . . . then the feeds cut to Danielle a little later on and Danielle was asking James whether Janelle realized Will was just trying to secure her jury vote . . .

I think Janelle's going to be really hurt not so much if she doesn't get the $ at the end of the show but if she doesn't get the guy . . . he may just be weaving dreams of fairy tales because that's what Janelle wants to hear (?)

You really do not know if it is for real until you see his DR... This is a game to him to make great tv I still say it is all an act and he has to push it up a notch to gain her trust...You know us women would can let alot of things slide when they turn up the charm...Why do women go back to there cheating spouse..They no he is no good but when he turns on the charm and the sensitivity and the apologies we melt.... Janie better think with her head and not with her heart...

yep, Sparklet, my brain definitely tells me you're right....but my pesky romantic heart keeps thinking of how Will publically defended Janelle to the rest of the house a few times over the last couple of days. And there was a moment today where he was kinda gazing at her with a soft, perplexed look while she was determining her next chess move.

I'm such a sucker for a showmance - I loved the one with Diane and Drew and my heart broke a bit with his Cowboy choice. I'm not totally hopeless, though, 'cause the Booger/Erika one makes that little throw-up thing that is so popular these days happen to me, as well. :P

Gosh you guys are right!!! I want to think that he has a crush on her now, but knowing how he is its just probably not true... It's just the way he looks at her sometimes and the way he was defending her to the others the other night.... I'm such a sucker for a cute couple!!! Now Boogie and Erika on the other hand **throws up**

Archived