Janelle and Will???

babydoll

I think it has been hysterical listening to all of the Janelle worshipers regarding Will and Janelle. The overriding theme has been of everyone seeing the chemistry, he really likes her, them getting together etc...

I don't doubt that he likes her as a person but that's as far as it gets. He is playing her big time. He has said it many times and continues to pull all of her strings like the puppet master that he is. Several times now he has "stabbed her in the front" and then goes back to working her, bringing her back into the fold. The guy is good and knows how to work.

It seems to be really difficult for the hard core Janelle fans to admit that she has been and continues to be outsmarted, outplayed and manipulated by Will. He continues to reign as King of BB and she is nothing but a means to an end.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes, she is certainly being played. Last night Will was telling Boogie how tough it was on him to have stayed up all night with her. And that she had already asked him if he would be with her again tonight. Complaining about the scarifices he was having to make just to keep this thing going the way they want. It was after this conversation that he told Boogie to be sure to accomplish his goals tonight (last night) -- the main one being to bang Erika (since she is their choice to go to Final 2 with Boogie if it can't be Will).

But from what I saw on the show last night, Janelle's DR comments lead me to believe that she is still nobody's fool.

Methos.. janelle is my favorite.. BUT she is being very stupid about the whole Will thing. you are right, he is the best at what he does. out of all the seasons, i think he is the only one that really truely deserved to win.

as a janelle fan, i can only hope that she continues to play strong at the comps so she doesnt have to rely on Will's words. i think she likes him but now she knows that she cant trust him and she is trying to play him as well.... at least that is what i hope she is doing :huh:

There's only one problem with Janelle following through with putting CT on the block like she said in DR.

The following week, one of them will still be there and she caNOT play for HOH.

Best thing for Janelle would be if Will or George wins HOH this week. Then next week she can win and nominate CT.......because after that when there are only 4 left.........everybody including the current HOH can play for HOH.

There's only one problem with Janelle following through with putting CT on the block like she said in DR.

The following week, one of them will still be there and she caNOT play for HOH.

Best thing for Janelle would be if Will or George wins HOH this week. Then next week she can win and nominate CT.......because after that when there are only 4 left.........everybody including the current HOH can play for HOH.

I think that NOT winning HOH would be a good strategy for her. But she is extremely competitive. Can she stand to do that? :lol:

Guest StarBaby

I think the only way she shouldn't play full out for HOH this week is if Erika and Danielle are already eliminated. If she can throw it to CG, great (I think - LOL), and I don't really think Will would take her out this week either. But she can't chance either E or D winning it, no matter how much better it would be if she could play HOH next week.

I think James is really going home. CT does not want him around IMO. I think there is more to the Will/Janelle thing than even Will wants to admit to Mike. I am not saying he isn't using this to his advantage but at the same time I think that he would rather her go to the F3 even possibly F2. Mike, I think - feels the same way about Erika and doesn't want to admit that to Will. Its getting really interesting.

Will is using a lot of code words that is just between them (meaning he doesn't want us or anyone else to know) and then really stressing that she is in with them totally with Mike.

Methos, I agree that it would be good strategy for her to throw this HOH-----but I don't think she can. She's never thrown a competition. She admitted that it would have been smarter for her to give Marcellus the HOH when they were the last two standing, but she just couldn't. She likes to win too much.

It's just funny how things change from day to day in that house. Only a few days ago everybody was ready to swallow glass to get her out of the house. She didn't have a friend in the house . Today everybody seems to have almost given up on getting her out, now they want to adapt her for their attack dog. Will and Boogie are riding her like a racehorse, Danielle said today that if James leaves tomorrow night, she wants to team up with Janelle. Chicken George has this weird alliance with her. And meanwhile Janie just keeps rockin' and rollin'----- :lol:

i am definately not defending will after last night, but that was boogie that called his fling with erika a homanace, not will about janelle. will hasn't said the best things to boogie, about her though, especially the riding the seabiscut comment.

i certainly hope a lot of that is locker room guy's talk, and not how they actually feel either about janelle or erika.

janelle isn't going after chilltown now, that diaryroom was right after howie was evicted. since then will has convinced janelle that it was james/danielle/erika that want her gone, and only chilltown, especially him wants her to stay.

Well, Will isn't completely honest with Boogie about things occurring between him and Janelle. For instance, Will is the one who keeps bringing up the Amazing Race to Janelle. However, when he talks to Boogie he tells him that she is the one bringing it up. I think that Will is playing everyone in the house, including Boogie to some degree.

Despite what he says, Will wants to win the game. And I think he wants to win it against Janelle. That way he can say that the two of the best players in BB history went head to head and he came out the winner. It's a risk, but I think that the is confident enough in himself that the thinks he can pull it off.

will hasn't said the best things to boogie, about her though, especially the riding the seabiscut comment.

Will is the master of telling people exactly what they want to hear. I don't think that seabiscuit comment was made to insult Janelle, but rather it was to reassure Mike that he (Will) is in control of the relationship he has with Janelle. I believe that comment was made during a conversation as to who to bring to the final three with CT-- Janelle, Erika, or Danielle.

The more I see Janelle and Will together the more I want to see them in the final two together. Any other pair would be boring to watch on the feeds leading up to finale night. Could you imagine a Mike Boogie and Erika finale? Yuck! I'd have to cancel the feeds 5 days early like I did last summer.

It was not a typo, Will called it a ho-mance last night. He was speaking with Danielle at the time and said that Janelle was trying to have a ho-mance with him. I was the live feed updater that reported it and it is also on JU.

Don't shoot the messanger if you don't like the message.

Yea he did say that to Danielle. Which he is trying to convince her that Janelle is coming after him and not her. Which in turn agreed with because of her and Jan's one week truce. I don't go by words as much as I do body language and actions.

I remember when George was going to put up Jan for a split second and Will went in and said you can put me up. He didn't care if he went up - but he forgot to tell Mike.... I am thinking it was for a reason - he didn't want Mike to know that he at the time really wanted to keep Jan around. imo

IMO- I think that as much as Will may want to "beat" Janelle in the game...a big part of him wants her to stay as long as possiable.

Also think about it, if she left...what the hell would he do in that house? have a 3way with Erika and Bogger?

I too believe Will is a lot more interested in Janelle than he wants Boogie to think. Have any of you noticed how much more animated Will is when Janelle is around? He's not keeping her there as a target, he's keeping her there because it's obvious, he enjoys her company.

I agree with you, laydeebee. I think that Will really like's Janelle but doesn't want Boogie to get nervous about their relationship so he downplays it a lot.

However, I also think that he downplays it because he doesn't want Boogie to know that he wants Janelle beside him in the final 2. I think Will wants to go head to head with Janelle in the final 2 -- the best against the best. They played two completely different games, but both are considered the best players in BB history. So this would be the ultimate showdown to crown the "Best Player in BB History".

Archived