Janelle and Will???

babydoll

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in the end he says it best : All that matters is that CT was not nominated this week.

Exactly! All the rest of the speculation by everyone watching should be tempered by that single statement. Never forget what his objective is in this game. When the time is right, he will cut anyone loose. Will is the ultimate BB player.

Yes, yes we all know that Will's first loyalty is to himself, second to boogie and third to well... no one and everyone is expendable to him, etc etc etc.

we're [aka the people noting the attraction between Janie & Dr. Delicious] just saying that there seems to be genuine attraction underneath the game exterior. whether that helps either one of them is doubtful because they've both learned from showmances gone wrong in the past. however, its fun to just speculate that maybe they do have a little love connection going on subconciously. thats what this thread is about; not whether will is in an alliance that comes close to his & boogies' or not.

However, I do agree with all of you that Janelle is completely expendable to will. although i think he will keep her around for now because a) shes a good target to have b ) he thinks she isn't against him and/or boogie and c) to be honest, i think its because he enjoys her company. hey, you need something to keep you occupied in the long cold bb nights. :lol:

Will and Janelle were laying on the HOH loveseat making googley eyes at each other and as they were getting up to go to bed she said "are you coming" and he said "yeah, but im semi-hard so youll have to forgive me"

Haha really? thats cute. Anyone know of a video on youtube of this whole "Janelle & Will making googly eyes at each other" thing? :lol: im sad, i know, but i want to see it!

but he [Will] knows as well Janie would take him to final 2

Is that for sure?

If F3 were J, W and G, and J won the endurance, would she take W, or does she think she could beat G more easily and so at that point she'd cut W. loose?

i just frickin' love will and janie together!!! i insist BB holds a mock wedding! i know he's playing her...but they're just so cute together! i loved them showering together...will looked SO cute!!! and i loved the hand-holding!!! i know it's dumb but i love it. i just hope will doesn't really hurt janie.

ps...i want to see the "googly eye " clip, too, please!

Okay, let's see what we REALLY think about W&J!

It looks as though D. will go this week.

So, SIX questions:

If F3 is W, J and MB

1. whom will Will take to F2? (be honest!)

2. whom will Janelle take to F2? (and this one's not obvious either!)

If F3 is W, J and E.

1. whom will Will take to F2?

2. whom will Janelle take to F2?

If F3 is W, J and G

And is there a relationship between the answers you REALLY believe and whether or not you believe there's a real romance going on?

Maybe more like Will and Erika blah

Okay, let's see what we REALLY think about W&J!

It looks as though D. will go this week.

So, SIX questions:

If F3 is W, J and MB

1. whom will Will take to F2? (be honest!)

2. whom will Janelle take to F2? (and this one's not obvious either!)

If F3 is W, J and E.

If F3 is W, J and G

And is there a relationship between the answers you REALLY believe and whether or not you believe there's a real romance going on?

I think Will takes MB

Janelles takes Will

Will takes Erika

Janelle takes Erika

Will takes not sure

Janelle takes not sure

Hey I have a question regarding the whole hand holding episode yesterday. I was watching the live feed when it happend and I was wondering if anyone else caught on that he was doing sign language in her hand. It sounded to me like he asked her if she knew it and then said something to the effect of this means new word. Then when the camera people finally got the shot of their hands you could see his right hand moving inside hers while his left hand kinda covered it up. I dunno this is just what I saw and wondered if anyone else saw this too. This made me think that this is why later he asked if he could hold Ericas hand. Just a thought. :blink:

HOLD IT!!HOLD IT!

Holding hands!I think Will held hands with Janelle in a more serious fashion.After thinking it over(Erin etc) he opted to make hand holding look like something he just DOES as a THING to do.So he used Erika to drive that point home.Basically hoping to save his butt with Erin although I'm sure it's a moot point AND he knows it.

Erika probably thinks he's hot for her now. :lol:

Not a big Will fan myself, but he and Janie do make entertaining TV. Unfortunately, that's all it is, just entertainment. I don't think he would give Janelle the time of day outside the house, under normal circumstances. That being said, the Will/Janelle clips are some of the very best of this season. They remind me of a couple of teenagers experiencing their first puppy love.

Not a big Will fan myself, but he and Janie do make entertaining TV. Unfortunately, that's all it is, just entertainment. I don't think he would give Janelle the time of day outside the house, under normal circumstances. That being said, the Will/Janelle clips are some of the very best of this season. They remind me of a couple of teenagers experiencing their first puppy love

I think they will be friends outside the house...his attitude about her changed from the beginning but romance no.....and i agree its been fun watching them together like two teenagers in love

It seems to me that the hand-holding started right after Will suggested to Mike that he try that on Erika. I think Will makes a point of 'announcing' what his strategies are before he initiates them. He suggested that Boogie look only at Erika, that he take her hand, that he have lunch with her.

These are all things Will is now doing with Janelle.

So is it real or is it Memorex?

I think watching the two of them on the trampoline is enough to believe that these two really like each other. Will may be using strategy, but he sure doesn't mind it along the way!

That was my observation also WO. Also, has anyone else noticed he has become a little more touchy since he went into the DR and asked about Erin & her plane tickets. The DR told him not to worry about it, he asked them specifically if she broke up with him and they told him they could not confirm or deny. He may already think it's over, because when he got out of bed with her he said he could sleep in her bed as soon as his gf breaks up with him.

This is a quote directly from Will's Myspace page.

Rumors: We will use this space to address rumors as we become aware of them. We will always post items that cannot be verified as rumor only otherwise you can assume that we have made sure that what is on this site is the facts as we know them.

1. There has been speculation over Julie Chen disappearing from Will's top friends. Julie or someone on her behalf removed Julie Chen as a friend of Will's on the Saturday after Will called her "sweetheart" in a Live Broadcast.

2. There has also been speculation on the disappearance of the pictures of Will and Erin Brodie that were on the site. After the infamous shower scene with Mike, Erica, Janelle and Will, Erin requested that we remove them and we did. We will not make any other comment on this as it is a private matter between Will and Erin and we respect that.

3. There has been speculation that we have changed Will's status to "single" after the shower incident. Nope, it has been that way all season long-as per Will. Will is not married therefore he is single.

Archived