Janelle and Will???

babydoll

Erika is such a B*tch, during Janies last HOH (a few weeks ago) Erika and Boogie were all up in her room doing god knows what!!! talk about brat...

hey at least that got him to call her baby when she woke up. aww cuuuute.

Tomorrow is the vote AND HoH comp, and although Will may not have been told anything, I suspect he knows the date of the finale, has probably counted the weeks remaining and KNOWS that there's a double eviction coming (when he may not have time to talk to Janelle between HoH and noms.) I think he's determined to have her feeling VERY good about him if she wins HoH. (He slept with Erika to keep Dani from talking to her. )

I'd have to disagree. If all of this crap tonight is purely strategic, then will is aware that he is losing his girlfriend regardless. Because i can understand flirting for strategy, but this kind of stuff takes it too far when both people have significant others, IF its purely for game. if its because they like each other and are willing to sacrifice their bf/gf, then everything is working out.

The main point is that I doubt Will would take it THIS far if it were for strategic purposes considering he has a gf and she has a bf. I think they really cant help their attraction tonight, and thats what happened.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked the Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan movies too.

But I don't think this is one of them.

he he - ditto

Back in the HOH... Mike is being kind of rude (IMO) and asking Janie to name 5 things that she likes about Will.

Was she actually able to come up with an answer for this or did she get all flustered and defensive?

Was she actually able to come up with an answer for this or did she get all flustered and defensive?

Well she smiled a bit and thought about it, and then Boogie went on to say stuff about "answer how the minnesota janie would not the flordia [cocktail waitress] janie would", and janie got kind of annoyed since he kept saying that, and said that they were one in the same. she wouldnt answer the question because boogie kept wording it as the "minnesota janie" and she kept arguing she was the same person, etc. So finally boogie listed attributes about will that she had to either "co-sign" (aka she liked them too) or something else, but it basically meant didnt like.

He asked about his evil grin or something, his flirting, his cheesy 70s hair, his singing voice, etc and she cosigned for them all smiling sweetly at will who was eating this attention up.

So she couldn't or wouldn't mention any qualities herself, and the qualities that Boogie mentioned were all superficial?

That's what makes me feel like there's nothing more to this relationships other than chemistry, like does she really see him for the person that he is or is she just projecting fairy tale fantasies onto him casting him as the 'prince' to her 'princess'? Does she like appreciate his ability to think creatively of solutions to problems under stress? Does she see and appreciate his ability to use charm to get people to do what he wants them to do? Does she relate to his workaholism and the way he prides himself on his work? Does she understand his desire to live a lifestyle that respects the lives of animals? Does she the value in him maintaining the lines of communication' with people or does she think that is 'acting phony'? Does she respect or dislike people who aren't always what you see is what you get type people and which of these types does she think Will is? When Will says he's looks for girlfriends who bring something to the table in terms of ability to earn an income similar to himself is this in conflict with her desire to settle down and be a mom? Does she respect the fact that with him 'bros before hoes' means he will evict her before Boogie if he can or will her feelings be hurt?

I don't know - maybe there are more similarities than differences, but I don't get the sense that he really feels like she sees him for who he is and apparently neither did Boogie? I think that was kind of rude of him to call her out on this knowing her feelings for Will are real, but he's trying to play a game so I guess he felt that was something he needed to do (?)

WOW - that was hard to watch . . . the whole conversation is like Boogie trying to humiliate Janelle and Will seems to know Boogie's laughing at her inside and seems to be cringing but doesn't step in to stop it either.

I just keep thinking back to when Danielle was their ally in week 4, and she let Will know that Janelle was considering putting him and Boogie on the block and dispatched him to go make Janelle fall in love with him. He says no problem, uses his ability to read people and assesses her as a strong but vulnerable romantic who more than anything wants to be loved. He tells her she's beautiful, he tells her she's smart, he tells her he finds her intriguing and lavishes her with attention, flattery, and imagery of fairy tales. It works so well, he pushes the 'flirtmance' up another notch and even once persuades her to vote out one of her own alliance (James). It starts to backfire a little but he's made it clear to everybody that Boogie will always come before his crush . . .

. . . so if you see Will as the cutthroat competitor you either appreciate the fact that he will stop at nothing to win even if it involves manipulating somebody's feelings, or else you think Will's a real creep for preying on somebody's vulnerabilities like that, or else you think Will's competitive nature stops at his relationship with Janelle and that everything he is doing and saying is because he wants a relationship with her.

I mean I don't know for sure, but personally I think he's using her although he has feelings for her and I don't think that's at all cool. Like I do think he's a competitor out to win first and foremost and if that's the way he sees himself too then is Janelle really seeing him for who he is or as who she wants him to be? I don't know . . . it just seems based on the way she did in fact get flustered and defensive that it's mostly superficial. As a woman it's hard to watch Chilltown laughing at her like in the clip and laughing at her and Erika on tonight's show saying 'bros before hoes' (I mean she was the one that was apparently targeting women, but I think she's being taken advantage of too, but who knows . . . )

Maybe the question is this: Would Will AND Boogie be in the same place in the game that they are if Will had been even remotely less romantic and flirtatious with Janelle? Like if you agree that peoples' primary priority tends to drive their actions then if his priority is the game and his game is based on manipulating others into targeting others, then . . . I don't know. And what's different about Janelle's crush on Will than her crush on Michael?

Okay people...i'm getting really concerned. I too love the whole will and Janlle thing and I a big fan of Janelle and so I like the fact that she having some fun with an attractive and smart man like Will....but here are my concerns:

I think that Will is infactuated by Janelle and I think he has grown to care for her and I think that he may even TRY to be with her outside of the house but will eventually dump her and this is why:

1. The comment Boggie made about Will and Kaysar most likely being frinds outside of the house. I honestly feel that Kaysar and Will are the MOST like each other then any of the other allstars becasue they are both well educated, intellegent, strategic and well spoken. I think Will likes to surrond himself with those type of poeople and although I love Janelle, she is lacking some of those things.

2. I dont think that she will be well recived by Wills friends or family. Boggie already dosen't to respect her too much (other then her gameplay). His mother had a slight defensive tone to her when the asked about Janelle and Wills relationship and when Janelle said that she was unfriendly to will at the begaining of the game its because he called her a "50 cent whore" on a chat and then will said it was probably his brother.

3. Also Janelle wants to be a domestic diva and will wants someone who is at the same income level as him (wasn't his GF erin in Finance and she does have a lot of money)

I dont know what do you guys think?

I think Will is playing Janelle and playing for the cameras...on the flipside I think Janelle might think she is getting over on Will. I think they are having fun, but I don't think either one of them is into a serious relationship with eachother.

For Will it's another week that CT gets by without a nomination. Unless Janelle can benefit him in some way, he'd throw her to the dogs. He has to be thinking that the only way for him to win is F2 with Boogie.

I think they're both young, smart, attractive ppl who are each turned on by the other. Sure, they're already spoken for, but it's still very normal for attatched people to be attracted to other people and to flirt. Not only is it normal, it's also healthy. It lifts yours and the other's self esteem, and keeps things interesting for when you go home.

That being said, I think Jan's feelings have moved well beyond flirting by the very fact she always has to touch him and tries to persuade him to go further. Any other guy in Will's position would have been all over Janelle. You have to respect the fact that Will hasn't. He hasn't kissed her, touched her really, or anything that would cause you to break up with him. He's only human and can only withstand so much without flirting back. Instead of laying in the bed with her, he kept getting up saying, "I can't do this", then eventually left altogether. Also, how many times have we heard him say, "stop" to her, move away, or push her away? Loads of times!

Do I think he does like her back? Absolutely. But there's still something to be said for the guy whose probably waiting to talk to his gf before moving forward. Or, maybe he's totally aware that when you're locked in a house with someone, no sex or anything, with this totally hot girl hitting on you all the time, that you might be more than just a little tempted.

In short, what I think started as game play turned out to be more where feelings are starting to develop. Being isolated like that though, it's not hard to imagine.

That's true Elle, since last night Janie kept asking him "why?" (wouldn't he kiss her) and he say that he didn't want to be that guy.

She also asked him about his g/f and he said they'd deal with it when they got out.

Will doesn't want to be a jerk and break up with his g/f on national tv, even though he has a strong inkling that they are already broken up. He has a professional reputation whereby most of his patients are women, and he doesn't want to come off looking like a scoundrel on national tv.

When he gets out, he won't be surprised to find out that she dumped him and I don't think he'll really try to get her back either.

I think he's more worried about whether Janie's feelings are sincere or just for game.

I think he will pursue her doggedly when he gets out. Shannon said that he is a homebody and he's already warned Janie that he needs lots of attention. That may have been an issue with him and Erin (location was definitely a factor).

I think he wants to make sure Janie knows what she's getting into before he puts himself out there. Even the most charismatic guys have their issues and Will is really a closet introvert in that he likes his down time and likes being home at night. There's nothing wrong with that and I think actually Janie is that way too, so in my mind that makes them a great match.

Okay i get what people think about they way the feel for one another. I actually think that there is a good chance of them hooking up after the show. What my question is: Is there relationship going to last if they do hook up? And whether or not they really have much in common.

Yes I do think they are both sexy, attractive, smart and funny and feel that way about one another BUT do they "fit" into one anothers ideals, lives, goals.

I know we dont really know them....but from what we do know....

Love this thread. Love this thread. Love this thread.

I really like to watch all of this unfold for the pure entertainment of the whole Will/Jannelle dynamic.

I had a whole analysis of the whole situation last night and then had computer problems. I just don't feel like writing it all out again. Here's a summary: 1)they both started the flirting as strategy and it has turned into some genuine feelings. 2)They are cooped up in a house together with no outside influences and naturally have turned to each other. 3) Due to the living conditions, I'm not sure that there is any real substance to keep the "relationship" going after the show ends. 4) I do think that they will be friends after the show.

All that being said, like a lot of people, I have been thinking that Will is working Janie more than Janie is working Will.

I will LMAO if Jannelle is the one that is TOTALLY playing Will.

princess bronwyn.....well said. no outside influences are definitely affecting their relationship. things are alot different when the doors to the bb house open. didn't they both have a lil' romance during their own seasons that didn't pan out. although i'm hoping that janie is a smart chick and keeping on her toes regarding will's game, i love watching their showmance! B)

I think Boogie was right on when he was talking to Will and Janelle. I think Boogie knows Will very well, and he honestly doesn't want to see Will make a mistake by being with Janelle if it isn't real. I think he was really trying to find out if Janelle cares about him or is playing him too. Janeele couldn't come up with anything on her own. Boogie had to bring stuff up to her. I think later today we will see Boogie bring this up to Will. Boogie asked them if they were actually telling secrets or sticking their tongue in each others ear.

In the second clip (I think) of Will and Janelle sitting on the sofa outside of the HOH room. Sometimes you could hear Will whisper something, and other times you couldn't. I think Boogie was right about the whole sticking their tongue in each others ear. Look at Janelles hair right before she puts it behind her ear, it's wet! So either he spits when he whispers or there is tongue action going on.

I also think when Will and Janelle go in the diary room together, they are having a little secret fling. Several seasons ago (I can't remember who said it) someone did an interview after the show on a talk show. They were asked about the diary room. They said that the diary room was exactly that, it was like writing in your own personal diary. You could go rant and rant, but if there was something you didn't want shown on feeds you could tell them that and they wouldn't use it, but anywhere else in the house was fair game. So maybe Will and Janelle figured this out, and that's where they go to "have fun". Will often refers to August 22nd as their "conversation". hmmm

Also, as I've said before, when the "flirtmance" first started Will use to make a sign of slashing his throat after it happened. He hasn't done that in several weeks.

Will said he had been with Erin for over a year. Janelle said she had been with her BF for 3 months, and sees him every 2 to 3 weeks...for a weekend. So actually she has been with Will longer than her BF.

I have been happily married for 15 years. Even when we were having our worst time (before marriage), I would never let flirting go to this level. You just wouldn't do that to someone you love.

Does anyone remember the song "Fooled around and fell in love". I think that's what has happened here.

Sorry about writing the book.

Quote: "I think Boogie was right on when he was talking to Will and Janelle. I think Boogie knows Will very well, and he honestly doesn't want to see Will make a mistake by being with Janelle if it isn't real. I think he was really trying to find out if Janelle cares about him or is playing him too. Janeele couldn't come up with anything on her own. Boogie had to bring stuff up to her. I think later today we will see Boogie bring this up to Will. Boogie asked them if they were actually telling secrets or sticking their tongue in each others ear. "

When did Boogie become Will's keeper. Boogie should worry about himself and how he is tagging along Erika for the sake of advancement.

Can't stand Boogie!

Guest StarBaby

I truly think Boogie is jealous and a little worried. Boogie doesn't like sharing "his" Will, and I think in the back of his mind he worries that Will might just betray him for Janelle (as in taking her to the finals instead of him). I am not saying this will happen, but I think Boogie is a tad bit insecure and I think he tried way to hard to reassure himself last night (I think it was last night) when he was talking to Erika. She alluded to the fact that WIll and Janelle were really close and maybe Boogie should be worried about the finals. He said over and over again that Will would not do that to him this time - no way - this is not like Season 2, etc. He looked a little like a deer in the headlights when he was saying it.

I thought both at the dinner and in the HOH room later, that Boogie was being just ugly and trying to make Janelle present herself in a bad light in Will's eyes. He was constantly asking about her job, her boyfriend, her ex boyfriends, her trips, on and on and on. He was hoping (IMO) in her drunken state that Janelle would say something really stupid and make her look like cheap trash in Will's eyes. The green eyed monster was running wild on Boogie last night IMO.

Edit - one example, Boogie about crapped himself (or so it appeared) when Will was saying that Janelle should come to his families home in Colorado over Thanksgiving. She mentioned that she had a trip to Colorado planned with the Sea Sixers at the same time, and he said dump them and come to my parents house in Vail (or whereever in Co. it was), and I don't think that set well with the Booger at all.

When did Boogie become Will's keeper. Boogie should worry about himself and how he is tagging along Erika for the sake of advancement.

Even though Boogie knows Will can be a player, I think Boogie realizes that Will is falling for Janelle. I think he is just being a friend to Will to try and find out if Janelle is playing Will. Friends watch out for other friends.

Guest StarBaby

Even though Boogie knows Will can be a player, I think Boogie realizes that Will is falling for Janelle. I think he is just being a friend to Will to try and find out if Janelle is playing Will. Friends watch out for other friends. (bamalady)

I think in this case it's Booger looking out for Booger.

You are soo right Gingersnaps. The last I looked they were all adults and as far as I am concerned the absolute last person Will should be looking for advice from is Boogie. Boogie, as far as I can tell, has no idea how to be in a relationship himself, That would be like asking the Pope for sexual advice. You cannot give advice on things you are not experienced with. Boogie's problem is complete and utter jealousy and nothing else.

Archived