Janelle and Will???

babydoll

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree moful, they went through all the trouble to have a hasty eviction, supposedly to get one of the dangerous players out unexpectedly, and who goes out- george! I was so mad when they were letting Will tell Janelle what to do, they should have made her pick on the spot! :angry:

CBS didn't set up Janelle - they didn't know (for sure) that Janelle would win HOH and, lord knows, Chenbot would never be able to deviate from the script; she has a hard enough time following it.

Janelle is a victim of her own ego; she is used to getting what she wants when she wants it and thinks she can wrap all men round her little finger. She can probably wrap most men round her little finger but for the "thinking" man, she's too high maintenance.

If I were Erin.....even if he had never bothered with Janelle, I would dump him for 1 simple reason:

HIS part in convincing Erika that her and Booger are going to have a baby together after the show. Even now as I type....he is going on an on telling her how Boogie wants a baby with her after the show and she is eating it all up.

That is a disgusting thing for ANYONE to do to another person. Anyone who can do something like that KNOWING it is a LIE deserves to have their own life fall apart.

If I were Erin, I would NEVER be able to trust ANYTHING he EVER told me for participating in such a VISCOUS LIE.

If she goes back to him after that, then she must be just as bad as him.

umm how would nominating both of them have insured that one of them would have went home?

Erika won the veto...she'd have taken boogie off. Janell ewould have had to put CG up.

Boogie & erika would have voted to evict CG.

Thank you that's what I keep saying. That is exactly what would have happened. Credit Janelle for knowing that Erika couldn't be trusted either. She knew she didn't have the votes so why risk exposing yourself? She knows she must win veto or she is done.

okay i def think will has his game on again, after things got a little too intense with janelle. sounds like he really is playing her now.... he sounds like he started thinking about what will happen once he's out of the house a lot... like he's worried about his career and erin and stuff...

True, maybe everyone did get played by Will at one time or another (game strategy)....it's Janelle who wants him; that is a whole different thing.

I don't get it....Will's right, he is not that charismatic---I'm sure Janelle has had other opportunities to have a relationship with someone who actually respects her.

It's two couples playing house now...boring stuff; playing or no playing. :huh:

Since posters keep writing that J. would not have gained anything by putting up both of CT, let me repeat what I've been writing:

IF she was ready to "go for it" and let Will worry about his own self, she would have had to nom MB and E. and put W. up as a replacement if either of them won PoV.

As soon as she and W. were alone after J. won HoH she told him that she wanted to put those 2 up, but W. told her to put up G. instead of MB, and she did.

But with G. ready to vote out W., the plan described here WOULD have guaranteed that either Erika or Will went home (and that G. remained to F4, to help J. - and E. if she was still there) some more.

Well we won't know if it is a bad move until after, Thursday, unfortunately. However, it could turn out to have been a pretty good move. If she gets in to the F3, then the move served it's purpose. I think Janelle could beat both Will and Mike in at least one of the remaining comps. Then isn't the last comp Q & A. If once again, she makes it through this week. I pick her to win it all.

463 replies to this thread?! What's to discuss? Will has played Janelle like a cheap violin since day one. Someone wrote she's a victim of her own ego. I disagree. She's a victim of her own naivete and trust in other people.

If Will has been playing Jan I hope this all comes back to bite him in the axx. He could have approached her with the Banana Bread deal only and she would have probably still teamed up with them. To have played with her heart and emotions that way says something about what kind of a person he really is. I will never watch anything that has to do with him again and I hope all Janelle fans will feel the same.

Karma will come back and bite Will right in the ass I hope.......I think Janie would have been his friend and wemt along with him as well.....no need to promise future stuff and play with her heart.

Janies strong girl she will survive no matter what happens

If Janelle wins or not, she's done well and she'll prosper in the future. I bet there are some Hollywood producers looking to use her in a movie just because of her popularity in BB 6 - 7. She was in Bruce Almighty as an extra, and was also in a recent movie as a co-star. (I'd post it but I can't remember how to spell her last name for the search, plus the movie wasn't much cause I never heard of it).

Anyways, she can act some,,, I'll email Kevin Smith and suggest it one day for fun.

Do me a favour, type in Janelle's last name. Pierzoni, Pierzani? I have no idea, must be the beer.

I used to think the whole Janelle/Will thing was cute but now he just pisses me off... He is constantly doting on her and flirting with her and then when she does it back he says shes "in love with me" and "ruining his life" .... IF he cared at all about his girlfriend as MUCH as he says he does then he would not have done HALF of the things he has done in the house... He makes me sick...

I do think that Will has crossed that line by giving her hope of something after the show. He is the one that is always hunting her down and trying to to whisper in her ear first, but she is the psycho one!! Whatever! I can not imagine that his girlfriend would still want to be with him after watching his behavior. I know I wouldn't!

Squirrel - this is Janelle's IMDB.com information as an actress:

Actress - filmography

1. "Las Vegas"

----- Die Fast, Die Furious (2004) TV Episode .... Jean-Claude Van Damme Girl Friend

2. Bruce Almighty (2003) .... Woman at Party

3. Like Mike (2002) (uncredited) .... Cheerleader

4. "Charmed"

----- We're Off to See the Wizard (2002) TV Episode (uncredited) .... Woman on Wizard's Lap

5. "Friends"

----- The One with Monica's Boots (2001) TV Episode (uncredited) .... Patron in Coffee Shop

Evidence that appearing on "Big Brother" was to further her "acting" career. :lol:

Archived