Janelle and Will???

babydoll

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay! No more whispering! Yay! :lol::lol::lol: - Sassy

Oh boy, do I co-sign that! :lol::lol::lol:

Will couldn't patch things up with Erin live while he was still on the block - not before Janelle said who she was evicting - and there wasn't time after. Also, none of the remaining HGs couldn hear see or hear the exit interview with Julie so Boogie is, once again, flapping his lips about nothing. Damage control - too little, too late! Anyway, Will will save his attempts to "makeup" with Erin till they are alone and he can gauge her reaction and respond to her concerns; I say goodluck with that! Truly! :)

I am sure Erin has seen all the videos and live feeds, etc. Will has his work cut out for him if he plans on anything more with Erin.

IMO - there was more than just flirting going on. The looks, touches and over all actions (those whispers were really louder than they thought) spoke louder than those words.

Boogie said that he thinks Janelle and Will are gonna have sex at sequester!!!

I sure do hope so after all the flirting and romancing they had with each other!

ugh i wish janelle and will were in the house and thought there were no cameras! i wish there were cameras and live feed in the jury house! would be way more entertaining than the BB house right now... kind of funny that they think the feeds are offff..... that would be hilarious if they had sex or something..... they reap what they sow.

Archived