Janelle and Will???

babydoll

and on this video (put together by BigBroWatcher)watch their ACTIONS and their faces.

http://www.bb7dish.blogspot.com/ Third video down. You'll Love it!

Will & Janie

Have You Ever Been in Love

Tribute Video

Aw, that vid was adorable!!!! seriously, i loved it.

and auntjulie- awesome! i will definetly go subscribe to you on youtube! i love that you post so many janelle/will vids.

So today should be interesting.... they're all doing that date night thing. should be cute to see will go pick up janelle in her room like its a date. so cute.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I dream that Jannelle asked BB for a pregnancy test. Do the feeds confirm her question? Was Jannelle or somebody else joking about it. What is going on???????????

I think she thought she was pregnant in the beginning of the game because She was talking with Kay and Howie and they mention something about it and she said shsh and it went to FOTH..

Oh geez - whether it's fake or not on Will's part, you can't deny that he is at least a little turned on by Janelle. I mean come on, look at the girl! All you nay-sayers just chill. We all know they're not leaving the house and heading for a Las Vegas Chapel. Just let us enjoy our fun! :P

cutiepie....i guess i just mean him staring at her in general...in the "have you ever been in love" video...in the live feed clips, and on the show....it just seems like his eyes keep staring at janie...and the looks are so cute! honestly, it reminds me of how you are when you're first falling in love....and i KNOW it's dr evil...could totally be wishful thinking on my part...but i just see something new in his eyes!!!

^ I would agree with that. I think it did start out as simply harmless flirting - and trying to further youself in the game. And while they still want to further themselves in the game - I think they are starting to feel a bit more.

He seeks her out when he doesn't have to - she is asleep - what would it matter if he went to find her or not.

I think he is torn between his life in the house and outside of it. But from the body language when they first started playing until now has changed!

There is one big reason I'm thinking its turning into something else, and that reason is Mike's reaction to it. He would know for sure that Will is faking. But he's actling a bit perturbed about all the attention will is giving Janelle, and I don't think he really likes it at all.

In one clip, he asked why they stared at each other, wasn't it uncomfortable? The way he said it was pure annoyance.

He has been very quiet lately. Too quiet about that. I 'know' the look of first love and if Will isn't feeling it, he deserves an oscar. SIGN that boy up for the movies.

He'd make millions.

He's (Boogie) acting a bit perturbed because he might be realizing that Will is starting to think about breaking up the CT party that has been going on since July.

I agree with SCRebel ---Will is playing Janelle; like a fiddle. He makes many references to how he hasn't cared about others only that "it's another week that CT is not nominated."

Will is one of those people who sets himself up not to look like an ass, regardless of how things go.

If he isn't nominated he says they are fools for not nominating him'

If he is nominated he says its a smart move

So either way, he "looks" like the smart one

If he flirts with Janelle he is playing the game

If he doesn't flirt with Janelle he is playing the game

He has it set up so that if after the show she:

A - does like him and he likes her - then he wont look like a fool

B - does like him and he doesn't like her then he can say it was all "game" and he don't look like a fool

C - doesn't like him and he likes her - he can still say his part was "game"

He has done this with every scenario he has been in. He keeps himself open so that no matter which way a situation goes, he will look like a rose in the end because his "mastermind" had it all figured out.....when in reality he just set himself up to look that way. I can see through people like him a dime a dozen. It's the smartest way to play - to set yourself up from looking like you were "wrong" in any given scenario. That way no one can come back and "make fun of you" for being wrong.

cutiepie....i guess i just mean him staring at her in general...in the "have you ever been in love" video...in the live feed clips, and on the show....it just seems like his eyes keep staring at janie...and the looks are so cute! honestly, it reminds me of how you are when you're first falling in love....and i KNOW it's dr evil...could totally be wishful thinking on my part...but i just see something new in his eyes!!!

Yes yes i know what you mean. He stares at her CONSTANTLY. I'm sorry, but i dont think you can invent the sparks that go off between them when they stare at each other. Example: Boogie is playing Erika... have there ever been big sparks? No, because [at least one of them] doesnt genuinelly like the other. Now, with Janelle and Will there are BIG sparks BECAUSE it is genuine.

Name ONE showmance, ONE with people who were TOTALLY playing each other, with so many sparks and natural, easy flirtation.

The thing I like about Janelle & Will is that, in most showmances, everything seems fake and scripted, like they took a cheesy romance novel and adopted it to the people and the situation. But in this case, it seems so real. It reminds me of REAL LIFE moments IVE had and ive seen others have.

When you REALLY do like the person, you enjoy staring at each other for hours, and smiling at each other like theres an inside joke or something, which is exactly what Will & Janelle do day and day out.

The more I see these two interacting or just staring at each other, the more i become convinced that they DO secretly have feelings for each other whether they will admit it or not.

Will is one of those people who sets himself up not to look like an ass, regardless of how things go.

If he isn't nominated he says they are fools for not nominating him'

If he is nominated he says its a smart move

So either way, he "looks" like the smart one

If he flirts with Janelle he is playing the game

If he doesn't flirt with Janelle he is playing the game

He has it set up so that if after the show she:

A - does like him and he likes her - then he wont look like a fool

B - does like him and he doesn't like her then he can say it was all "game" and he don't look like a fool

C - doesn't like him and he likes her - he can still say his part was "game"

I totally agree with this. Honestly I think Will just doesnt want to come out looking bad. he is human after all (not a robot as he sometime seems) and i think he didnt anticipate liking janelle so much. ALSO humans have flaws and i think one of wills is his excessive pride, which means he does NOT want to come out looking like a fool, like this poster said, no matter what. By saying he is "playing janelle" and that janelle is a handful, etc etc etc he is protecting himself, because in the end if it doesnt work out, he can always say: "it was just strategy."

You know what I want to do? I want to make a Janelle/Will site or message board or something where we can post Janelle/Will quotes/pics/videos and talk about cute moments and stuff. I think that would be fun. TO JANELLE/WILL FANS ONLY: What do you guys think about that?

Hm are we even ALLOWED to post other links here? im not sure.

Anyways, its just an idea.

Aw cute moment tonight... Chicken George told Will he was watching his date get ready and will said: Keep your hands off her chicken george!

awww so sweet. :P

EEonBB and cutiepie you guys totally hit the nail on the head! about the sparks and saving face and such...

I totally bought into what Janelle and Will were saying in the DR about it just being strategy, but that was when I wasn't watching the feeds. I agreed with everyone on this thread saying it was just strategy and those who believed were just as big of suckers as Janelle, but then watching the vids where they held hands, were on the trampoline, whispered things to each other, staring at each other for long periods of time, Will saying "do you know what I'm thinking" and all of his implications to Janelle that he can't say outloud.... It doesn't take a sociologist to point out the fact that they genuinely like each other. AND I ACTUALLY THINK WILL IS IN DEEPER THAN JANELLE!

Just putting everything together it makes sense....

-Boogie reaction to it all, what he has said to Erika and his bad mood and comments when they stare at each other... that's not acting.

-The fact that they're very conscious of the internet feeds and that their significant others are following it (would explain why they say it's strategies in the diary room.... and you can tell they're lying! like when Janelle said it was just strategy she was like scratching the side of her head and smiling... c'mon!)

One thing I'm disappointed about is that CBS didn't show anything about their budding romance on the show tonight! They probably won't have any time for it on Thursdays show. I wish they would dedicate more time to the little stuff... the interaction between the houseguests, instead of the back and forth strategizing. I never realized how close they've all become until I watched the feeds... it makes more sense why they're always caught off guard and emotional when it comes to gameplay.

Anyways, as for now, following this is way better than any romantic movie or Hollywood romance!... because it's real!

Tuesday nights show. Will in the DR prior to the POV comp. He said he didn't really care who went home this week. Oh yeah, he's got feelings for her.....

Giddyup Seabiscut!

Goodness gracious :rolleyes: did you NOT read what the past few posts have said at ALL?

This just FURTHER proves my point.

WILL HAS AN EGO. He doesnt want to look bad. He pretends not to care whether Janelle goes home or not, because he doesnt want people to think that the "evil doctor" has a soft spot for his nemesis who he is supposed to be "ho-mancing" as they like to put it. Not everything people say in the diary room is true. I dont think will is willing to admit to the viewing public that he likes janelle. so he says stuff like that to look cool.

Actions in the bb house speak louder than words. Will says this all the time. His ACTIONS of trying to keep Janelle off the block, by trying to save her in little ways EVERY chance he gets, especially recently where he pressured boogie to tell erika to nominate danielle to save janelle. EVERY week he says: 'oh we'll get out janelle next week or the week after.' but when it comes to that actual week, HE always puts it off.

These actions speak MUCH louder then the words he uses in the diary room to downplay his relationship with Janelle.

One thing I'm disappointed about is that CBS didn't show anything about their budding romance on the show tonight! They probably won't have any time for it on Thursdays show. I wish they would dedicate more time to the little stuff... the interaction between the houseguests, instead of the back and forth strategizing. I never realized how close they've all become until I watched the feeds... it makes more sense why they're always caught off guard and emotional when it comes to gameplay.

Anyways, as for now, following this is way better than any romantic movie or Hollywood romance!... because it's real!

I totally agree. I love the will/janelle showmance moments on the show, but they are way better on the live feeds. My favourite was this past one where Janelle clobbered him, and they flirted back and forth about who has a crush on who. I found that on innertube and saved it; i think its adorable. And I totally agree! Like i said before, the reason why the janelle/will romance grabs people's attention so much is it is so REAL. honestly if these kids are really genuinelly faking their attraction completely, then heck, they could be freaking amazing actors.

All I know while watching this dinner - Will is staring at Janelle big time. He is not hiding it at all.

The more he drinks... who knows what may happen.

Mike though keeps bringing up her boyfriend. Me thinks he is jealous.

They both just brushed their teeth, put on bunny lip balm and headed for the DR. They told Boogie & Erika they couldn't come in with them.

Will is totally bribing the night crew. They always spend a couple of hours in there....it sucks, since we can't see what's going on!!

They are upstairs playing cards telling each other secrets. At one point I think Janie said I want you. Will smiled and said lets play cards. They keep grabbing each other and telling more secrets.

Holy $#*#$^&!!!

on the feeds janelle keeps saying: i want you and i want to kiss you and stuff,

and both keep telling each other how much they like each other,

and he kissed her on the cheek & told her to be quiet!!!

OMG it looks like we were right kids!!!

I sure hope someone is getting this on innertube. I dont have feeds and Ive read about this on various feed websites! i want to see it so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone post a vid PLEASE!

when boogie and erika make out...it doesn't even look FUN to me!!! they do not look like "good" kisses...IMO!!!they are not at all sexy together. janie and will are sexier just looking at eachother than boog/erika making out...i know, i know...she's being played...but it looks great!!!

auntjulie:

I've noticed that you post a lot of great clips that the non-feeders can access on You Tube. Thanks so much! I've been catching up and watching a bunch of them. You provide a great service for the other posters. A million thank you's. :D:D:D:D

Now, one tiny, tiny favor: Do you have any clips of what has been going down between Will and Jannelle tonight. God I love this Will/Jannelle showmance!!!! :)

Archived