Janelle and Will???

babydoll

Was Will on board with putting Janelle up on the block in the first place . . . wasn't the dilemma for him who to put on the block next to her?

As a woman I'm as much of a romantic as the next person - it's just kind of hard to watch another woman get hearts and flowers in her eyes when their being placed there by a wolf in sheep's clothing is using them as bait . . .

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But a cute charming wolf in sheep's clothing.

At one time or another what girl hasn't fallen for the dreamy guy that you know is really bad for you?? Oopps guess I just outed myself.

I really believe he does have a crush on her, but it is lower on the list of importance, in relation to winning the game. Just because he is able to control his emotions, doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Janelles Boyfriend is Ross Verba of the Detroit Lions, On her form thing on CBS.com she says one of her favorite sports team is the Detroit Lions(She's lived in Minn. and Flordia) and Detroit is in michigan. She also said his bday is October 31st 1973, and she said he is 32. Ross Verbas bday is Oct 31st and was born in 1973, oh and she said she goes up to Detroit to see him. So yeah, it's not Joey Harrinton or anyone else.

I think Will does have a fondness and attraction to her, but he's so into his gf outside of the house that he's said he loves, really cares about, wants to spend the rest of his life with, TO JANIE. I also think he will pick Boogie over Janie if it came down to the three of them. But would he choose dani over janie if it came down to the four of them? Maybe. But anyway, I think he does have affection for Janie, that he cares about her, he appreciates her vulnerability but uses and abuses it. I think he finds her attractive too. If he didn't have a gf outside the house that he's so in love with, I would think that he'd hook up with Janie (maybe?) although they are somewhat opposite people. HOWEVER tonight will admitted to a scam he did when he was in college involving illegally obtaining money, etc and he said that he's not worried about it now because it's so long ago and statutes of limitation, etc. And Janie also did scams with her friends in bars when they met older rich guys. So i do think will identifies with janie in some ways, they are also very good competitors.

but since she is so easily played, i think he would lose interest. he likes a woman that wont let him push her around (for ex: nicole from previous bb..i think her name was nicole).

I also think will feels guilty about janie because she has trusted him and he has betrayed her and yet she keeps siding and protecting him. so in a way he's being nice to her because he's been such a dick to her, if that makes sense. it's a sick thing. i think when/if janie leaves the house, he will miss her. but he might also feel relief because the temptation is gone and he can get back strictly thinking about his gf, rather than janie and what she's thinking/doing/feeling.

i do enjoy watching them and wish they could spark an open, real romance. but that's not gonna happen. :\

During BB2 Will had a "showmance" and it didn't last long. I would be shocked to see him going down that road again.

They were discussing James and the Howie eviction earlier. It became quickly obvious that he is still playing her. She is very gullible.

yeah will likes janie as a friend, but then he flip flops and flirts with her and im proud of her because she'll just laugh at him or ignore his comments. he's fishing for her to flirt back, or to compliment him more. he loves it! but when she does it, he backs down. and when she stops, he tries to get her to do it more. he's such a playa. then he says what good friends janie and his gf would be! will, pick a lane.

Will told Boogie by the time they get rid of Howie Janelle and him will be engaged...Tell me he is not playing her...She needs to save James and team up with Dani and James...Then Dani run and tell CT and she still we be safe..:lol: But that wont happen because she is more loyal to James than CT... DANI YOU GOT ME STRESS...WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PILLS :blink::huh::mellow::blink:

It seems Will does NOT have a girlfriend anymore..........

As of yesterday, the people who are updating Will's myspace page while he's in the house have changed his "status" to SINGLE and ALL pictures of Erin have been removed.

All this was reported on Aldav's Big Brother page and they also claimed that Erin "requested" her pictures to be removed.

Link to Will's myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/drwillkirby

Link to Aldav: (look in the center column under "Sun Night Aug 20")

http://aldav.com/bb3.html

The following is now about 1/4 of the way down Will's myspace page. Section is titled "Rumors":

Rumors: We will use this space to address rumors as we become aware of them. We will always post items that cannot be verified as rumor only otherwise you can assume that we have made sure that what is on this site is the facts as we know them.

1) There has been speculation over Julie Chen disappearing from Will's top friends. Julie or someone on her behalf removed Julie Chen as a friend of Will's on the Saturday after Will called her "sweetheart" in a Live Broadcast.

2) There has also been speculation on the disappearance of the pictures of Will and Erin Brodie that were on the site. After the infamous shower scene with Mike, Erica, Janelle and Will, Erin requested that we remove them and we did. We will not make any other comment on this as it is a private matter between Will and Erin and we respect that.

what his myspace says.... I kinda wish I could tell him so that he would make a real play for Janelle. LOL

I think Erin was holding him back... almost feel sorry for him. But if he is as good in real life as he is in the game... he will talk Erin back in to coming back and thinking it was her idea.

Rumors: We will use this space to address rumors as we become aware of them. We will always post items that cannot be verified as rumor only otherwise you can assume that we have made sure that what is on this site is the facts as we know them.

1. There has been speculation over Julie Chen disappearing from Will's top friends. Julie or someone on her behalf removed Julie Chen as a friend of Will's on the Saturday after Will called her "sweetheart" in a Live Broadcast.

2. There has also been speculation on the disappearance of the pictures of Will and Erin Brodie that were on the site. After the infamous shower scene with Mike, Erica, Janelle and Will, Erin requested that we remove them and we did. We will not make any other comment on this as it is a private matter between Will and Erin and we respect that.

Will is a shrewd operator and I doubt much of what comes from his camp. I find it suspicious that there is a commercial link right next to the news of paramount interest to Janie fans. I wonder how many of them will impulsively buy a bear, thereby giving the good doctor a little more cash. The more I listen to him talk, I begin to understand he is always looking for a way to make a few bucks. Hey nothing wrong with that, but I wouldn't be the sucker who gives them to him.

ok ok......I can't believe I'm saying this BUT, I am totally loving the fact that Will is hanging out with Janelle. When Morty reported on the updates that he was watching her when she got up in the middle of the night......something just makes me want them to get together. Will has really shown a sweet side to his evilness to Janelle and I love Janie so I think she is perfect. Dr Will is just so soothing and likes to talk...WHICH I LOVE! That's all, I just think it is really sweet that they have connected in a friendship kind of way..........I WILL NOT THAT WILL IS SO WONDERFUL WHEN HE VOTES HER OUT! But until then I will melt when I see him smile at her.

Actually Will does NOT have a myspace, he said that he used to have one, but was getting creepy messages so he deleted it. This was when Kaysar was still there and Kaysar said he does have a myspace. So any myspace you see of his is a fake.

Maybe Will can win America's Choice and he will get a phone call. Maybe he can call Erin and find out that she broke up with him. Then he would definately go after Janelle for a relationship. I'm not a Janie fan, although she is the best competition HG by far...EVER. With Will's game play, and her competition skills, they would rule. I think if they are both in sequester without cameras they will hook up. I think Will started out playing her, but at some point he started falling for him. Remember how he use to do the cutting of the throat motion to the cameras after he would talk to her? He hasn't done that in a while.

I didn't realize until you wrote that Bamalady about throat thing.

I think he would have a thing for her if his GF wasn't still in the picture. And hey if he finds out different....

So hope we can find out after the show when they both get back to reality.

Actually Will does NOT have a myspace, he said that he used to have one, but was getting creepy messages so he deleted it. This was when Kaysar was still there and Kaysar said he does have a myspace. So any myspace you see of his is a fake.

Even though there is a direct link to his myspace page from his website willkirby.com. Interesting.

Hello, this is the same Will from BB2. I think he is playing everyone, including the internet people he loves to denigrate. He is one charismatic fellow who can get people to fall for his line of BS over and over again. Freakin' amazing.

Archived