Janelle and Will???

babydoll

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the bath scence so great!!! Will is the man!!!!!!! I love this realtionship!! Im going to start calling it WILLELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janelle originally was thinking of putting up Danielle if Boogie won veto, however, James threw a fit and told her he would not vote against Danielle. As far as her being a target if she doesn't put up Will, that's absolute BS, as you know more than half the house wanted her out including Jase even before the show started. Now the thing with Will (not Boogie), I think, is probably at this point, her best bet. I know, he's not trustworthy but I read last night that he told Boogie he wanted to take Janelle and Kaysar along with them. I seem to recall in Will's season he believe it or not was honest to a fault. He would tell everyone to their faces that he was lieing, however, the people he would talk to would just laugh it off thinking he was trying to be funny. I think CT unfortunately is Janie's only chance, a risky one mind you, but at least it a chance. Just think about it everyone else wants her out, except now for Kaysar, Howie & CT. Janie knows her back is against the wall and the name of the game is numbers. I believe she knows she lost James already, so she is just trying to at least even out the game for the SOV3.

I don't know to me it makes sense. <_<

I must fall in that gullible line as well.

The first 2 weeks of the show I was ready to get rid of Will. Drove me crazy that he was still there. But I actually love listening to him talk. He is so dang entertaining and I wouldn't mind seeing him go a bit further.

Everyone had their chance to get Will out last week when he was on the block. Yet no one even voted against him. I find it funny that he stood up during the POV ceremony - told them all that he did and yet no one voted against him. Not even Diane. I think its funny.

I would want James out before Will.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering about others thoughts on what kind of relationship is really developing between Janelle and Will?

Do you think that Will really is attracted to Janelle and he really likes her, but he is trying hard not too because of his outside relationship with Erin Brodie.

At first I was thought that Janelle was just playing around with him, but after reading some feeds and seeing the shower video, I am beginning to think that Janelle is really beginning to like Will and that she is crushing on him.

What do you all think? Any commennts?

I agree...I think Janelle is looking for a showmance with Will. After the shower scene and the hot tub it's becoming more and more obvious that her intentions are to at least hook up, IMO. I just don't see any other reason for her actions. Maybe she's bored and can't stand to see Erika getting so much attention from Boogie while she is being the 'good girl' - which I think is the most likely answer...she wants to play, too. :blink:

I think it is just flirting. Janelle knows that if Will thinks she is crazy about him then he is less lickly to stab her in the back. He needs that Chill Town vote at the end. I think the Dr. Dreamy thing works for both of them.

There's no showmance. Both are playing the game. They see it as possible votes from sequester if either of them are in the final two. Also, in the BB game, it is best to make others think you are on their side instead of the enemy. Will is the better player - he's playing everyone. Boogie is the only one that knows the real Dr. They are a great time. Go Chill Town!

To me it seems like Janelle really likes Will and Will is attracted to Janelle but not in the same way as his girlfriend . . .

If I were his girlfriend though, I would be worried about how he behaves in sequester if they end up having to spend time there together and there are no cameras around to keep him in check. Anybody see that episode of Desperate Housewives where Mama Solis tells Carlos that he doesn't need to worry about the guy that has chemistry with Gabrielle, he needs to worry about the guy that doesn't? If I were Erin and noticed that the tension between these two has dissipated by the wrap party I'd ask Chicken George if there was anything she needed to know about these two and take it from there . . .

I think if Janelle's boyfriend doesn't break up with her after seeing her initiating kisses and licking body butter off Will then he's probably cheating on her in a much worse way than stealing a couple of kisses . . . guys just don't normally seem cool about this kind of thing at all . . .

After watching some feeds, I honestly think that Will and Janelle like each other. I can see them being together. He was so sweet to her when she was upset, trying to comfort her - even to influence Boogie not to put her up.

I think they look good together and would have really beautiful babies :)

No, I think it is just a relationship of convenience. They are two beautiful people closed up in a house and social experiments show that people who are alike will congregrate together. I think he may genuinely care about her now, but Danielle told Will after the first couple weeks in the house to get Janelle to "fall in love" with him and he could use it to his advantage.

I think Will likes Janelle too. He literally spent hours last night consoling her and trying to make her laugh. He didn't have to do that. I don't think he's going to cheat on his girlfriend, but I do think he was being sincere last night.

I see no ulterior motives from either one at the moment.

Unlike some here who see all attention and interaction between all males and a females as being sexual, I think they simply like each other as friends. Maybe because they are both "smart as hell"

i think will looks allright except when he has that...

hell, what do you call that wide stretchy knit thing he wears on his head?

i hate those things! in fact, i have never seen anyone anywhere else in the world wear one..truly

Now see nursie, I think he looks :wub:HOT in it :wub: . I'm pretty sure he wore it on his season too.

I really think they are just friends. They know which line they shouldn't cross over. I genuinely think they like each other, but with 2 people that good looking, their has to be some chemistry.

Hey, I started using the JMO too, I think it's working Gingersnaps...Haven't got my hand spanked recently!!!

Liva

:lol:

On topic: Will is very sarcastic, which I'm accustomed to, and kinda cute from the head up.

:rolleyes:

Archived