Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GinaMarie - Week 6 HoH

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
216 replies to this topic

FeloniousMonk

FeloniousMonk

• Pip
  • 253 posts

I don't know what to say about GinaMarie except that she lives in some galaxy far removed from reality.

I agree.. she does live in her own little world... but as much as I think of her as a loon, I think of her as a essentially sad person struggling to find her way to a happy life. From what little I've seen so far, I don't think the odds of her finding that happy life are in her favor. Her best friends appear to be delusion and her mouth.

Sadly, she seems very lost to me. I believe her bravado is part contrived and part cultural, but in reality, not much more than a shield. I also believe that she is not a racist but a fragile person desperately seeking to feel equal to others by leveling the field with her comments. To my way of thinking, she's using her somewhat meager intellectual skills to their maximum. In other words, she's doing the best she can with what she has to work with.

Do I still believe she needs some of the pushback that is coming her way.... Yes, and it's gonna hit her hard... She'll need her family and friends close by...

Monk

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,235 posts

I agree with what you write about GinaMarie, Monk.  Of them all, I find her sad.  In line with what you say, last night she told McC. that she had to win by physical pursuit that she couldn't do the intellectual - something like that.  I feel that much of her is about bravado - to be liked or fit in with the group and/or to cover-up her insecurities. 

GinaMarie has the street smarts that kaitlin will probably learn as life goes along.  Unfortunately, those smarts are not going to help GinaMarie so much as age takes its toll.  Her kind of sexy does not fare well with time.

Angie0207

Angie0207

• Pip
  • 145 posts
Spot on Monk. You know there are deep psychological issues when a woman in her 30's acts that way. Her delusions that she had any kind of relationship with Nick are very sad. She has no table manners which is just disgusting. I dont think she is a malicious person, but just someone who was not raised very well. I actually worry that when she finds out she lost her job and that its because of her racist actions she might try to hurt herself. She doesn't seem like the type who can recover from emotional distress easily.

straykat

straykat

• Pip
  • 3,943 posts

She will probably be devastated by the loss of her job. Her pageant life seems to be one of the few things she has to be proud.

Hawknose

Hawknose

• Pip
  • 1,709 posts

She will probably be devastated by the loss of her job. Her pageant life seems to be one of the few things she has to be proud.

Yes I agree. When she talks about it you can tell that it means a lot to her.

NYROSE

NYROSE

• Pip
  • 1,406 posts

I agree.. she does live in her own little world... but as much as I think of her as a loon, I think of her as a essentially sad person struggling to find her way to a happy life. From what little I've seen so far, I don't think the odds of her finding that happy life are in her favor. Her best friends appear to be delusion and her mouth.

Sadly, she seems very lost to me. I believe her bravado is part contrived and part cultural, but in reality, not much more than a shield. I also believe that she is not a racist but a fragile person desperately seeking to feel equal to others by leveling the field with her comments. To my way of thinking, she's using her somewhat meager intellectual skills to their maximum. In other words, she's doing the best she can with what she has to work with.

Do I still believe she needs some of the pushback that is coming her way.... Yes, and it's gonna hit her hard... She'll need her family and friends close by...

Monk

I REALLY AGREE WITH YOUR ANALYSIS HERE

Hawknose

Hawknose

• Pip
  • 1,709 posts

GM getting ready to dye her hair

1VB0C75.jpg

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,235 posts

ROFL

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,665 posts

Judging by the look on her face in the above pic I'd say her reading skills are so-so. Maybe the monkey can tell her what it says!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,614 posts

Gina Marie is so funny doing her interviews.

I didn't like her saying that the reason she is putting up Jessie as a pawn is because she was not loyal and flipping back and forth.  Who is Jessie supposed to be loyal to?

Anyway she wants Candice out because of the drama. Are these people in a bubble and not see the biggest drama in the house is Amanda and she is a team of 2.

dumb dumb people

Hawknose

Hawknose

• Pip
  • 1,709 posts

I am also listening to GM talk and I am just blown away by how stupid she sounds. I can't believe she is a 32 year old woman. She has the mentality of a 14 year old teenage boy.

It's not just the vocabulary, she is trying so hard to sound professional and all knowing but she just continues to fail. She cannot see how hard she is kissing the houses ass and doing their dirty work. She keeps attacking Candice and her reasons are vague and catty.

She is totally delusional, especially when she brings up Nicks name.

wingfan728

wingfan728

• Pip
  • 100 posts

I am also listening to GM talk and I am just blown away by how stupid she sounds. I can't believe she is a 32 year old woman. She has the mentality of a 14 year old teenage boy.

It's not just the vocabulary, she is trying so hard to sound professional and all knowing but she just continues to fail. She cannot see how hard she is kissing the houses ass and doing their dirty work. She keeps attacking Candice and her reasons are vague and catty.

She is totally delusional, especially when she brings up Nicks name.

Arrrrgh ..... listening to her is so sad.  She's 32 ?!?  To be so immature, can only be sad. 

I think it is too funny though that BB gave her a Nick picture, entertainment purposes for sure.

Who thinks getting out Jessie is a good idea ?    I will be disappointed if the double eviction result is Jessie.  We watch every show together and my husband still has no idea who Jessie is, so now it's an inside joke, she comes on the screen and we laugh and say "Who's that ?"

Roli

Roli

• Pip
  • 441 posts

GM getting ready to dye her hair

1VB0C75.jpg

How will I recognize her without those dark roots?

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,235 posts

She is the one saying F**K every second word (amanda is the one saying F**K every third word) and she is the one always pinning in more hair extensions and talking about her imaginary love.......Nick the Ballerina..

Roli

Roli

• Pip
  • 441 posts

She is the one saying F**K every second word (amanda is the one saying F**K every third word) and she is the one always pinning in more hair extensions and talking about her imaginary love.......Nick the Ballerina..

Ok, thanks. :)

I never had any trouble recognizing Amanda cuz I know that if I see someone wearing just their underwear or even just bandaids over her nipples that it's her.

On a side note, in relation to wearing bandaids over nipples, if one of the guys were to walk around with their penis hanging out except for a bandaid over the tip, would that be appropriate?

I'm just trying to keep up with current styles. ;)

Pixiedoodle

Pixiedoodle

• Pip
  • 66 posts

On a side note, in relation to wearing bandaids over nipples, if one of the guys were to walk around with their penis hanging out except
for a bandaid over the tip, would that be appropriate?

Lol in years past there have been quite a few guys that let it all hang out, I still have nightmares of Cowboy (who knew nothing about manscaping) ick.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,235 posts

Ok, thanks. :)

I never had any trouble recognizing Amanda cuz I know that if I see someone wearing just their underwear or even just bandaids over her nipples that it's her.

On a side note, in relation to wearing bandaids over nipples, if one of the guys were to walk around with their penis hanging out except for a bandaid over the tip, would that be appropriate?

roflmao.gif

Kimlyn

Kimlyn

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Gina Marie is so funny doing her interviews.

I didn't like her saying that the reason she is putting up Jessie as a pawn is because she was not loyal and flipping back and forth.  Who is Jessie supposed to be loyal to?

Anyway she wants Candice out because of the drama. Are these people in a bubble and not see the biggest drama in the house is Amanda and she is a team of 2.

dumb dumb people

I agree. The biggest drama in the house is Amanda and they are all so manipulated and stupid.

Pixiedoodle

Pixiedoodle

• Pip
  • 66 posts
You're forgetting GM lives in her very own bubble (with Nick) and is aware of very little of the game she is supposed to be playing.

Hawknose

Hawknose

• Pip
  • 1,709 posts

"If you were in my decision, who would you put up?"

GM

"I'm not gonna jump guns"

GM

Amanda - "Do you know what a totem pole is?"

GM    -     "I know - isn't that what Indians stand on?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users