GinaMarie - Week 6 HoH

CeCiMom

I am also listening to GM talk and I am just blown away by how stupid she sounds. I can't believe she is a 32 year old woman. She has the mentality of a 14 year old teenage boy.

It's not just the vocabulary, she is trying so hard to sound professional and all knowing but she just continues to fail. She cannot see how hard she is kissing the houses ass and doing their dirty work. She keeps attacking Candice and her reasons are vague and catty.

She is totally delusional, especially when she brings up Nicks name.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also listening to GM talk and I am just blown away by how stupid she sounds. I can't believe she is a 32 year old woman. She has the mentality of a 14 year old teenage boy.

It's not just the vocabulary, she is trying so hard to sound professional and all knowing but she just continues to fail. She cannot see how hard she is kissing the houses ass and doing their dirty work. She keeps attacking Candice and her reasons are vague and catty.

She is totally delusional, especially when she brings up Nicks name.

Arrrrgh ..... listening to her is so sad. She's 32 ?!? To be so immature, can only be sad.

I think it is too funny though that BB gave her a Nick picture, entertainment purposes for sure.

Who thinks getting out Jessie is a good idea ? I will be disappointed if the double eviction result is Jessie. We watch every show together and my husband still has no idea who Jessie is, so now it's an inside joke, she comes on the screen and we laugh and say "Who's that ?"

She is the one saying F**K every second word (amanda is the one saying F**K every third word) and she is the one always pinning in more hair extensions and talking about her imaginary love.......Nick the Ballerina..

Ok, thanks. :)

I never had any trouble recognizing Amanda cuz I know that if I see someone wearing just their underwear or even just bandaids over her nipples that it's her.

On a side note, in relation to wearing bandaids over nipples, if one of the guys were to walk around with their penis hanging out except for a bandaid over the tip, would that be appropriate?

I'm just trying to keep up with current styles. ;)

On a side note, in relation to wearing bandaids over nipples, if one of the guys were to walk around with their penis hanging out except

for a bandaid over the tip, would that be appropriate?

Lol in years past there have been quite a few guys that let it all hang out, I still have nightmares of Cowboy (who knew nothing about manscaping) ick.

Ok, thanks. :)

I never had any trouble recognizing Amanda cuz I know that if I see someone wearing just their underwear or even just bandaids over her nipples that it's her.

On a side note, in relation to wearing bandaids over nipples, if one of the guys were to walk around with their penis hanging out except for a bandaid over the tip, would that be appropriate?

roflmao.gif

Gina Marie is so funny doing her interviews.

I didn't like her saying that the reason she is putting up Jessie as a pawn is because she was not loyal and flipping back and forth. Who is Jessie supposed to be loyal to?

Anyway she wants Candice out because of the drama. Are these people in a bubble and not see the biggest drama in the house is Amanda and she is a team of 2.

dumb dumb people

I agree. The biggest drama in the house is Amanda and they are all so manipulated and stupid.

"If you were in my decision, who would you put up?"

GM

"I'm not gonna jump guns"

GM

Amanda - "Do you know what a totem pole is?"

GM - "I know - isn't that what Indians stand on?"

Oh my goodness! I missed that! Too funny!

We need someone to go rouge in the house. This sheeple stuff is getting so boring.

I couldn't agree more... I hope Amanda goes up (MVP nomination), just to keep things interesting...

I think that GinaMarie is going to enjoy her week and exercise the power. Maybe a new side to GinaMarie. Should be fun.

She'll exercise the power they already had; the continual Candace bash. Everybody will agree and have a good laugh over it, and then put Spencer up to boot. The problem will come if somehow Candace won pov.

Gina Marie is so funny doing her interviews.

I didn't like her saying that the reason she is putting up Jessie as a pawn is because she was not loyal and flipping back and forth. Who is Jessie supposed to be loyal to?

Anyway she wants Candice out because of the drama. Are these people in a bubble and not see the biggest drama in the house is Amanda and she is a team of 2.

dumb dumb people

Exactly Marty! I don't understand why they don't want to split up Mcmanda. Stupid on their part. It will be too late pretty soon.

We need someone to go rouge in the house. This sheeple stuff is getting so boring.

I think they wear enough makeup no extra rouge needed. Given all the racist talk, that is all we need...anti Native American attacks.