BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With only a few exceptions, they will all be trekking to the jury house and comparing notes so it won't matter how mushy helen's messages are (I agree tht they will be) after last week's eviction. The big difference between this year and last year is that they've been lying to each other a long time. I wonder if helen will be crucified by the jury if she makes it to F2.

I'm a huge BB fan from Season 1. This is the 1st season that I had to stop watching the show a few weeks in. It made me ill.

Plus I really don't care who wins. I do come to Mortys to quickly read the updates in hopes that something has changed.

No such luck.

What new viewers has CBS picked up? People with the same views as HG?

I've caught up some good books, played some video games and watch some Netflix programming.

I'm a huge BB fan from Season 1. This is the 1st season that I had to stop watching the show a few weeks in. It made me ill.

Plus I really don't care who wins. I do come to Mortys to quickly read the updates in hopes that something has changed.

No such luck.

What new viewers has CBS picked up? People with the same views as HG?

I've caught up some good books, played some video games and watch some Netflix programming.

Love Netflix. - Season 5 of Breaking Bad in on now. Some new good movies.

Im sorry but I have NO simpathey sympathy for GM who is crying because she can't spell... #hair..dye...kills..brain...cells #stayNschool

I coundt help but laff wen I read the part of her blog wear she said, "....just know i'm playing nice, staying cool, and working hard for us . i'll see you soon !!!"

Oh yeah, she's been playing "nice". :rolleyes:

Since we didn't vote tonight I'm saying no more MVP.

could be but maybe we didn't vote because of double eviction? IDK.....

I'm hoping it means purge the whole cast and bring in a new one. We can always dream!

we can........

Can someone post a link to watch live streaming for BB tomorrow. Stupid pre season football will be on instead of freakin double eviction

Marty posted one the other day in the CBS blackout thread

Lol she's quick :laugh4:

Why do we have FOTH for the last 30 minutes? ugg

reported on another site that they were told jury will be 9 memebers and they are having their halfway party now...cake and music...not sure why its not being shown on feeds.