BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

I would think that every med that went into the house had to be in a prescription bottle and checked out. They don't want anyone bringing illegal drugs into the house. They are passed out daily. You never know, could be crazies that want to slip something to someone else, take the pills with the booze etc.

Ginger, they are supposed to be but it seems BB is more concerned about covering up the brand name on Helen's prescription eye glasses than testing meds or making sure the pills in the prescription bottle are actually what they are supposed to be. If BB has resorted to handing them out in DR and making the HG's take them right there (the hg's have now eluded to it several times) it's because they are worried. Too many medical people and ambulance chasers probably watch BB so CBS can't take chances!

Why is Big Brother doing this to us? Every week we know who is going up and who is going home. Not even a chance of a blindside. The feeds are too boring to watch longer then 10 minutes a day. Why don't they do something fun. Where is Zingbot? Where is a Pandora's box?

nothing.... nada .... zippo

:sleep1:

Why is Big Brother doing this to us? Every week we know who is going up and who is going home. Not even a chance of a blindside. The feeds are too boring to watch longer then 10 minutes a day. Why don't they do something fun. Where is Zingbot? Where is a Pandora's box?

nothing.... nada .... zippo

:sleep1:

I think that last year wasn't so boring. You love Dan and would ride his train as long as there is track to take it somewhere. I don't love Dan but at least riding his train wasn't boring. Ever.

These people think that independent means being alone in a tent in the alaska maritimes. That and with only a couple of exceptions, their favorite word is F***. Except for that awful year with adam jasinski - I still cannot believe that he has a masters in fashion design/merchandising and went to Parsons AND prison - this is the worst big brother ever. For me, anyway.

I just dunno anymore.

I have heard these people talking amongst themselves that they think this season is rocking and the fans must really think this is the best season ever.....

NOT

so thinking that we are at the point that we have to have something shake up... but then again we could have Spencer and Gina Marie on the block with Spencer going home.

no choo choo this season train.giftrain.gif

Marty your wish might come true - McManda and Andy in the HOH room were just hearing people talk in that room where they usually do the Pandora's box......something is stirring behind the walls......they have all encouraged Andy to open it should he get the opportunity

CNjhl7b.jpg

Marty your wish might come true - McManda and Andy in the HOH room were just hearing people talk in that room where they usually do the Pandora's box......something is stirring behind the walls......they have all encouraged Andy to open it should he get the opportunity

spin.gif

Guest 6Borders

FINALLY...somebody said it!!! McCrae told Andy he doesn't have the option of saying "no" to opening Pandoras. I am shocked that BB didn't see that coming or go to fish and/or holler at McCrae not to talk about production.

I really hope it's something else. I hate Pandora's and it's always just to showcase one of Grodner's producer pets from a past season.

QUESTION: Last week no one was a Have Not but BB did have America vote on a food choice, so I'm assuming they got that food choice this week.

Does anyone know what it was the HGs got?

These were the choices:

a) Mung Beans & Mackeral
b- Parsnips & Pumpernickel
c) Figs & Falafel

QUESTION: Last week no one was a Have Not but BB did have America vote on a food choice, so I'm assuming they got that food choice this week.

Does anyone know what it was the HGs got?

These were the choices:

a) Mung Beans & Mackeral

b- Parsnips & Pumpernickel

c) Figs & Falafel

Mung beans and mackerel

This weeks choices are:

1 - cottage cheese and cow peas

2 - turnips and taffy

3 - head cheese and habaneros

I could answer that :).......since BB started, I've always been in conflict against those who believed it truly was a "game" and those who believed it was just "entertainment". Finding out TODAY that Amanda is and has been a best friend to Groden really confirmed everything I ever thought about BB. It IS as contrived as a soap opera....doesn't bother me but certainly should bother those who kept insisting that this was a GAME with a level playing field.

IMO....BB is nothing more than an elevated soap opera.

And for those of you who will want to attact me for being honest.....I have had the same feelings since my first post, years ago. BB was NEVER a GAME! It has always been a "REALITY SHOW".......over the years, posting here, I often wondered if I was wrong because so many of you seemed convinced....just kept posting, trying to figure out how any HG might react....but certainly you were dupped.

Truthfully I /thought when Jess started out today, wow could there be a glimmer of realism? But of course not. Once it crossed over into the story line of McManda, it was shut down.

To any and all of you fans who truly EVER believed this was a "real game" and bought into that, I apologize....for not being able to convince you sooner.

The HG's are making a mistake. I have read online that the season finale is Sept. 18th. IDK if that is correct, but the HG's seem to think that it is Sept 26th which is an extra week. So, if the 19th is correct they are adding an extra week into all their future plans. Just saying.

BTW Ivgal, this was the first year I was ever able to see the live feeds. The week that Nick was evicted I realized how much the HG's were influenced by the DR and I almost dropped out for good. I took a few days off, and reevaluated and came to grips with a few things. The people here in this forum also offered me a lot of helpful advice which made me feel better.

I think a lot of things in the house are influenced, but I also think a lot of things are pure reactions, and those are REAL. Also the conversations and the scheming, most of that is real, at least IMO. The DR gives the HG's too much info whether on purpose or accidentally and it definitely affects the game, they at times "steer" events for television purposes, but I don't believe that it is scripted or preconceived. I think they just try to keep it interesting, and some times they get too involved. JMO. :laugh4: