Kara, Week 1 - Evicted 7/19

CeCiMom

well, they are sayin she is goin and Frank is stayin, but then there is a lot of talk and a lot of time before elimination, and I heard this from Britney and Janie talkin this am . there is a big pow wow goin on with Dan and kara and Shane right now, who knows, but I do think Frank is far more worriesome then Kara

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost certain she's going..... for some reason willie is in love with frank..... i have no idea why..............

he opposes any idea of keeping kara in the house......

i'm bummed about this cause i really like kara but i'm afraid she's a goner

It's not that strange to me. I think that Booger pitched some sort of side deal to Willie about keeping Ian and Frank safe this week, because he probably told him that the girls are going to go girl alliance on them.. and that it is a stronger move to leave Dan with one player instead of of 2, rather than get Frank out, especially because Willie is such a target now he needs to feel like there is a bigger target than him in the house. Just my take on the situation.

I didn't know she's a Playboy bunny until I saw the feeds just now, and heard Joe reveal it to Boogie and Frank. Lol I want to see how it goes down that she lives in the Playboy mansion.

Yeah same here then I saw the link to her pics elsewhere and, me-oh-my...hubba-hubba! :drool:

Me likey Miss Playmate of the Year 2006. :smitten:

Does Kara even realize that she has a golden ticket to stay in the game?? ( I haven't watched the feeds as much as I would have liked to) She needs to use her looks and personality to get Shane to take her off the block and replace her with Danielle. I think everybody would be cool with that because most people don't seem to like Danielle. And they would still be taking out one of Dan's players.

Kara is stupid if she doesn't try to work Shane. Shane is single and said in his interview he wouldn't mind fnd someone. GET ON HIM ASAP Kara!

I disagree with this and I'm a HUGE Janelle fan. I think Kara is way prettier than Janelle.

Yeah well, I can see this now. She is prettier than Janelle - just not in the house. Her hair color seems off to me, or something. I mean she's pretty, but she's not like Marilyn Monroe gorgeous or anything. I still think Jojo is the prettiest girl in the house. Of course her mouth might ruin that soon.

Dan showed his hand pretty early on and it made it known to the house guests that Kara was his favorite of his team so to speak. The nomination had nothing to do with her and everything to do with damaging Dan. Cause if Kara leaves he's down to one (danielle).

She looks really good with Makeup on, but she hasn't been dressing up on the show. I wonder if she is dressing down like Cassie tried to do, to avoid jealousy.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name