Kara, Week 1 - Evicted 7/19

CeCiMom

her team is so bad she will probably be safe :animated_bouncy:

i didn't account for the coaches save

which was unknown to me at the time

the coaches save of ian and being on dan teams really put the bull eyes on her

from reading it seems she is very likely to be leaving if so the fat lady will be here :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think she's that cute. She's an ordinary-looking blond. Janelle is definitely prettier.

for me personally i think janelle is overrated in the looks department

but that is my opinion but it is a fact for me that janelle is overrated in the looks department B)

now kara she is ok she doesn't blow me away either

when i saw her janelle on sunday's show without makeup it was quite horrendous

sure most female without makeup dont looks as good but she look really bad imo :animated_bouncy:

Hi, uvp! I kinda think Kara may be safe. Remember, this vote is not until Thursday night! I definitely think Kara would make great showmance material! And Frank make me puke. So I hope he goes and she stays...

Disagree. Janelle is gorgeous blows all the competition out of the water.

must be a slim field if that is true

nnsh12.jpg

i rest my case :animated_bouncy:

must be a slim field if that is true

nnsh12.jpg

i rest my case :animated_bouncy:

I've never thought that Janelle was especially pretty. I like her okay. She's a big girl. Britney is much prettier than Janelle and so was Jordan - on a bad day. Janelle has kinda smushy looks to me. I also always wondered about that Macy's (?) thing. Not good.

I've never thought that Janelle was especially pretty. I like her okay. She's a big girl. Britney is much prettier than Janelle and so was Jordan - on a bad day. Janelle has kinda smushy looks to me. I also always wondered about that Macy's (?) thing. Not good.

Hey, Slim :D. I think Kara will be safe. Yea, Jannelle is a loser IMO for stealing.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/big-brother-contestant-was-wanted-woman

Kara may be going home this week but I think this might be the only eviction the first week no one is sure on what is happening. It looks like it will be a very close vote and very well could be a tie which Willie would have to break. It feels weird this season how the first vote seems to be going. Every year before we have known the person getting evicted already and this year we have no clue. I feel bad because the coaches twist really screwed a lot of peoples games.

Dunno where all the Frank hate comes from. I like him.

Kara seems nice, and cute, and shy .. but like .. the lights are on with her and no one is home. She seems like such a non-person personality wise most of the time. Big Brother house isn't the type of house for an overly shy person. And her shyness thing seems juxtaposition to her modeling so who knows if that's the real her, or the act she puts on, to down play her looks so the other girls don't get jealous.

In any case, I hope she goes home tonight. Such a non-personality. Not enjoyable to watch.

It's not Frank's fault he got picked for Boogie's team.

Dunno where all the Frank hate comes from. I like him.

Kara seems nice, and cute, and shy .. but like .. the lights are on with her and no one is home. She seems like such a non-person personality wise most of the time. Big Brother house isn't the type of house for an overly shy person. And her shyness thing seems juxtaposition to her modeling so who knows if that's the real her, or the act she puts on, to down play her looks so the other girls don't get jealous.

In any case, I hope she goes home tonight. Such a non-personality. Not enjoyable to watch.

It's not Frank's fault he got picked for Boogie's team.

My dislike has nothing to to with Boogie. Boogie never came to my mind. Frank is so smug and a huge back stabber. He pretends to be nice to people's face and is so phony and behind their back he is making fun of them.

Don't they all kinda talk behind each other's back though? I mean isn't BB suppose to be about outsmarting people ? If he's truly becoming a tool .. he will find himself out on his butt before too long I would think. I still think he's better than no-personality Kara.

Smug people who fall flat on their ass and have to grovel or realize their situation and break down and cry are half the fun of BB. As much as I loved Rachel .. her falling down in tears when she was a total horses behind to the house-guests was a fitting sort of punishment for her.

Frank will get his ... I just don't want it to be this week.

Agree Cas. Kara seems very sweet but she adds nothing to the game. Frank adds plenty of drama, which is what I want to watch. I was quite happy to see that Ashley finally decided to be loyal to her team, voting Kara out, and not be duped by Willie and the Rednecks.

Agree Cas. Kara seems very sweet but she adds nothing to the game. Frank adds plenty of drama, which is what I want to watch. I was quite happy to see that Ashley finally decided to be loyal to her team, voting Kara out, and not be duped by Willie and the Rednecks.

This is week one people. I think she might be a breakout winner in comps ...ya never know. The super nice shy girl rutine was her best chance and that almost worked. She was nominated because she was on Dan's team that was down one player and no other reason.

They are idiots if they don't get rid of Frank now who is a strong player. I guess Ashley pothead brain is her only hope.

ding dong now is solid with Joe's team. <_<

The only reason I want Kara to stay (or any of them, really, as I could not care less; truth be known, except for that ugly tu$d Mike Boogie - I would love to see himn leave right now) is so that Arrowhead has some decent eye candy to ogle for a while.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name