Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not to mention, kind hearted, a sense of humour that matches Jeff's and who rarely complains???? Plus she is not bad to look at.

how easy it has become to throw stones when we can pitch them at Jordan (childlike woman as a girlfriend)

I cannot imagine having a conversation with my mother about the size of a man's penis.

Me either Slim.

I hope he does not nominate Dani today as I really like her this season. Porsche hasn't done much this season at all, so it would be no great loss if she left. I imagine if Jeff keeps it the same, Kalia will be the one to go to break up her and Dani.

Love Jeff and Jordan!

I cannot imagine having a conversation with my mother about the size of a man's penis.

Me niether! :animated_shocking:

Jordan is an excellent pick for a girlfriend. Any man would be lucky to have such a beautiful, sweet, caring person. :animated_bouncy:

I see nothing wrong with a young woman being cute, feminine, and adorable! I couldn't see having a truck-driver, masculine, baby seal-killer girlfriend wife like Shelly/Shelldon though. In that case you might as well just pick a man altogether!

Doesn't Jeff refer to himself as "Big Jeff" because Dominic gave him that nickname? BB hasn't mentioned that in any of the episodes, so viewers have gotta be curious why he started referring to himself in the 3rd person-lol. It's been so long, I'm trying to remember if it was Dom that started that term or maybe Adam?? I can't remember now...

To each their own--but I gladly volunteer for the duty of measuring Jeff's 'manly package' size. I mean, I guess we could ask Jordan--but what's the fun in that? heehee

And this is why I love this guy--he could be preening around the house, bragging about BD'ing Dani & getting the strongest competitor outta the house. But what's he actually doing? He's up in HoH with Jordan, genuinely bummed that he had to nominate Dani. He really wanted 'floaters' out, but felt he had to get Dani out as he no longer trusts her after she struck first & believes he was her next target(correctly so). Jeff wishing the vets alliance made on day 6 would have held & the 'floaters' weren't sitting as pretty as they are right now.

Guest Corky812

I think Jeff is just saying all that so the viewers will think he's just the best guy and he'll get America's Choice (again!). I'm NOT liking Jeff much this season but he's nobody's fool and being nice to Rachel, not only to her face, but in DR keeps America happy and guarantee's him Brenchel's votes in the end....smart game play there "Big Jeff"!

Jeff is a complete bore. Doing everything he can to keep Rachel biting her tongue and now trying to back-door Dani. Zzzzzzzzz.

If Dani leaves the house this week, I don't see how the rest of the season can be interesting. Everyone's a jellyfish around Jeff once Dani is gone.

No. Hayden was a bore. Kalia is a bore. Jeff is playing a good game and very easy on the eyes all the while. I just hope he can hang in there and bring Jordan with him to F2. I am more and more a Jeff fan BECAUSE of the good game he is playing. All straight forward. Tell it like it is. That's Big Jeff. I like him.

Jeff maybe easy on the eyes, but for the show value soon as Dani is gone, it's going to be BORING!!! Jeff wins HOH, Jeff wins veto... Add some drama, give us something to watch and entertain us other than Jeff...

Jeff maybe easy on the eyes, but for the show value soon as Dani is gone, it's going to be BORING!!! Jeff wins HOH, Jeff wins veto... Add some drama, give us something to watch and entertain us other than Jeff...

I take it you are not interested in hot good looking Big Jeff?

It would be so exciting if Jeff bulldozed his way to the end with Jordo.

:box:

I take it you are not interested in hot good looking Big Jeff?

It would be so exciting if Jeff bulldozed his way to the end with Jordo.

Exactly!!! I am so glad, now, to see who stands behind him & votes Dani out! Hmm...Porsche is lucky..better thank her stars! I hate J & J seem to be everyone's targets now! Ok, time for Jordan to step it up & win HOH next week!

Archived